/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Mess with the best, die like the rest

PTH4lyfe

Old thread: →

Not sure what private trackers are all about?

The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

WIKI : wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

/ptg/ Guide (not official) : gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers

Actual old thread retard

doot

There's actually a community forum where staff from various trackers congregate. They share info on trackers and stuff.

*traders

that's a bull, why would cabal congregate with the likes of xanax. pth, btn, ptp yes other s no

BTN has an irc chan with staff from other trackrrs. super secret

You'd be surprised.

PTG op I was going to use

youtube to mp3 perfect flac ripping course

torrent site staff talk to each other all the time. its a tiny community, are you surprised?

well user it's time for sleep, this has been entertaining but I think the war is over. PTH has won! This thread will herein out be mostly circle jerking and who has the dankest curry memes.

See you fags later!

apparently that poster is

Reminder that tracker staff jointly have their own secret IRC channel they call "#FBI" where they LARP as secret agents and share intel about potential traders and cheaters

ha, thats what you think. wait a few days and return, things are in the works

Reminder that the Toshin forum in AB is no longer much of a secret

I just feel some PTH members; have been, well taunting more of the XanaX Users to the points we may have a Tracker War break out

thsi must be used, this shows what xanax is

PTH may have won the battle but the war is far from over

all potential trades and cheaters are on xanax ptn btn pth are 90 seedboxes and elite stauts

Xanax isn't crawling out of the curry bowl from this one. There are no ace's left up their sleeve. It's done, nothing is in the works

if you think this is big news youll really love the website they have that tracks the identities and ip of cheaters

On PTH, when you click on the Users Top Ten you get 'Something was wrong with your request, and the server is refusing to fulfill it'
The ban hammer is being swung lads
Pump and dumpers on suicide watch

>youtube2mp3
>not youtube2flac
kek

who said i was talking about xanax or pth?

wake up curry, war is over you are defeated

WE HACKED YOU< YOU ARE COMPROMISED< YOUR MAILS CAN BE DUMPED WYOUR DATA TO FBI< WANNA GO TO JAI:L?

do like every good curry does when got beaten by masterracke crawl into your shithole and cry

please do tell user... another contender in the works? I hope you're not talking about notwhat.cd

just keep watching. all im willing to say for now, sorry

Don't play with my feelings like this m8

notwaffles?

kess ikhtak smelly filth wallowing with pigs, read the threads, war is over, you lost take your smell out of here and stop torrents whicha re all transcodes anyway 90%

Ê ¤ ¿ ü ¤ Ù ó È K ‰ “ å ‹ ~ g U ~ V ~ j · ü ó g ; Y ‹ Ê ¤ ¿ ü ¤ Ù ó È

>just keep watching. all im willing to say for now, sorry
Music track number 5 is waiting.

DELETE

I live in Canada and I'm really concerned about the Toshin forum.

I haven't asked Yui for access (I'm not going to), but I'm scared that being on a forum that has that will get me v&. I just want to post on idc in peace without Agent Jones checking my anus for hidden usbs

Is it really full of inappropriate material? Should I start using my Swiss vpn to browse ab forum?

Ex staff here from one of the big 3. Very bored.

Ask me some questions

Is 2d loli considered CP in canada?

Just to inform you that we at xanax still love our what.cd brothers whether they are on xanax, pth or sadly left out of both for now. Peace and get seeding :)

What's the most shocking discussion on irc you've had or witnessed in a staff chan?

gtfo filthy curry, you're not wcd, pth is 90% wcd seedboxes

Why would you voluntarily choose to dedicate your time to such a pointless thing? What have you don in your life to become this pathetic and how can we all avoid it?

Xanax will be even more curry once all the ex-what.cd uploaders jump ship to PTH

Why is PTH staff so retarded, and did they show any signs of retardation in performing their previous duties?

how much did they pay you?

big sites ddosing smaller ones
staff being banned for posting cp
staff going missing with lots of donation money (thousands)
sooooo much shit users are not privy to

Uploaded 20 perfect web flacs today on apooloo

method, youtube to mp3, mp3 converted to perfect flac with dbpoweramp

how about some gratitude for us tireless rippers, we have just been getting shit on nonstop when all we wnat to do is share

>staff being banned for posting cp

posting cp where?

I was avoiding doing actual work in college. Being staff means no ratio reqs or rules about h&r. Kicking people from irc is fun. So many reasons!

clearly on Ê ¤ ¿ ü ¤ Ù ó È K ‰ “ å ‹ ~ g U ~ V ~ j · ü ó g ; Y ‹ Ê ¤ ¿ ü ¤ Ù ó È

inshAllah brother, you're doing the God's work, filthy curry don't know they download youtube transcodes we plant, xanax is DEAD

>tfw the flac transcodes are re-transcoded back to mp3 and uploaded
enjoy pajeet

Dont know any of the pth people. All using new names to be sneaky

If they paid me I never would have left.

If I say it will be too obvious who I am.

Supposedly it has 3d

It's why I don't use tor: i'm not going to browse the cp, but i'm close by association and don't want that risk. AB is a risk

YOU FOOL THIS CAN"T BECAUSE FILES LOOSEQUALITY< XANAX USERS USE ALL THRASCODES OF POOR QUALITY

was everything cabal staff said the ipt-owner did actually true?

>take FLAC rip
>transcode to literally 64kb/s mp3
>transcode back to FLAC
>upload to currytracker
>10 snatches
>not a single report so far
Either people there don't listen to music or they shouldn't even be on a private tracker for music in the first place

As far as I know, yup

>things that never happened

they are iterally scum f the earth, I'll start uploading transcodes too because that filth doesn't deserve to call themselves tracker

i don't even use headphones for music

I just open the file in audacity and feel the waves from the spectral analysis

thanks. I believed them at the time but so many others were saying 'no proof!, it all got a bit confusing.

ok next time I'm gonna make a webm

kek

Woa, be careful with those edges

I don't consider anything IPT owner did worse than PTH staff hacking nostream and xanax to ensure no competition

Any site that lets you buy ratio with donations should be treated with caution

TehC.

What this user said

No site or staff is really innocent of this kind of stuff

All is fair in war, boys

you fool pth uses spectal and because of that there is NO CURRY TRANSCODES that thy would have planted to us if they had a chance as we planted to them

Suckle on my cock. Use your tongue to open my foreskin and taste my precum

who /AllahReign/ here?

Are you serious? Do you really think anyone at xanax thought about planting transcodes on pth? You people are crazy.

>10 snatches
and you want me to believe this?

Gonna make me regret not being a tripfag?

alhamdulillah brother, welcome

You revelaed yorself. I know who you are now!

Oh I know user, I know. Unfortunately, I used to be staff there.

they couldn't because we were first and faster and stronger, they surrendered like whiny bitches they are, they are DESTROYED like nostream and other curry scum

IPT owner is the best.

Cabal know better than to treat him with disrespect because he'll smack their pathetic sites down with DDOS if they cross the line.

Cabal plays with fire, IPT plays with napalm.

what are you saying brother i thought we hate ipt.he's not the best

Ddos paid for with user donations

Real scary

I'm not even a real person, let alone a tripfag

did you read what i wrote o_O

So what.

Don't forget, double upload credit donation ends in 2 days ok ?

>using emotes on Sup Forums

Go back to facebook

Typically a ddos you don't have to pay for is stronger. I hope ipt fag gets busted buying botnets lol

YFW I talk shit about ipt but still use it like i would a dead hooker

curry tool, go bsck to xanax

>come here to shit post and spread rumours about AB
>people aren't talking about AB

well this is shit
I might actually go to work today

I may use ipt but not gay enough for xanax. On PTH but haven't used it much. I don't pirate much music. How mad are you fags that I'm basically wasting my invite? KEKD

IPT is one of the best trackers out there, amazing content, easy ratio, tons of freeleech, superb retention.

Self-proclaimed "elite" crap is just jelly

Agreed. I use ipt as backup or to pump n dump when I don't feel like seeding.

PTH confirmed for true master race

perfect web flac coming up boys

LETS RIP

It could be a perfect FLAC if the original audio looks like that. You can't possibly know without having the original.

What was the site ran on?
OS, server specs etc?

I'll talk about AB with you. :)

It consistently reaches 30dB. That is a flac, but I don't think a 100% rip. Maybe lose to 70%