Cleaning up my hard drive and bumping some gee stuff I saved for no reason before I delete it

Cleaning up my hard drive and bumping some gee stuff I saved for no reason before I delete it

Forced to venture into Starbucks I knew my addiction to caffine had its cost.
My regular haunt was closed this early in the morning but an all night lan session had finally come to an end.
It took 6 minutes of negotiation with the mindless server to find something resembling a simple black coffee with 4 sugars but I triumphed and sat my weary frame down with my back to the wall and an alert eye on the entrance.

Too block out the numbing drone of the sheep around me my laptop was already out and booting up when I saw her.

She entered the store, struggling with the heavy door which did its best to shove her small frame back outside. Her thin ankles bent and twisted as her impractical high heeled shoes offered an illusion of stability, a small eek escaped her mouth as she finally won and slipped inside.

I checked myself suddenly aware of base emotions striving to take precidence of my long practiced logical thoughts. "No!", I declared internally, "Such thoughts are for sheeple, I am free, I am in control."

With a few practiced keystrokes I was back in the real world and connected to Sup Forums. Alert for the intell shills and script kiddie threads I gazed over the catalogue.

"H-hello"

My eyes shot up while the corners of my mouth pulled down, it was her. Dark haired, pale skin with wide blue eyes. With an unwelcome scrape she pulled a chair out and sat down.

"I couldn't help but notice...why is your Chrome logo blue?"

My mouth pulled down further, disappearing into my beard, "It's not chrome, it's cromium."

"C-chromium?", her naturally red lips queried, "That sounds the same as chrome."

I sighed and pulled off my glasses to wipe them on my shirt. Once back on my face the fresh smears of oil and dorito dust helped obscure her youthful, almost preteen features. I would not be fodder for this manipulative creature.

"NO IT ISN'T!", I calmly told her, "Chromium allows me to be free from the botnet."

She wrinkled her delicate brow with the confused look of a woman trying to think, "You want to be free?"

I sneered, my nostrils widening and flaring their hairs, "Of course, any rational man would."
My fingers tapped my keyboard sending a loud mechanical click throughout the room. My browser minimized to show a custom gnome desktop with a simple waifu homescreen.
"Combined with a GNU/Linux OS I am free. This computer, this link to the outside world is under my control.

"

Through the reflection of my laptops screen I could clearly see her eyes widen at the idea, her pupils wide.

She breathed more than spoke, "You want c-control?"

"Ha!, to want control is mans natural state. To be controlled by the state is the weak mans desire." I gazed a thousand yards over her shoulder, "I am my own master, the things I own are controlled by me."

She looked at me biting lightly on her lower lip, "You l-like to be the master?"

I leaned back and raised an eyebrow, feeling to brush against the innerband of my fedora, "Who in their right mind would want to be a slave?"

With a mind jumbled by confusion and conflicting ideas the small girl shifted slightly but enough for my expert ears to detect, a soft wet noise of fabric lifting off her seat with a rich bass timbre one only gets from a valve driven amplifier.

"It's a-all I know", she confessed.

I slammed my laptops screen down putting it into a custom scripted powerdown and hibernation. Sliding it into my courier bag as I rose I looked down on her and said, "And that's why I will always despise you."

bump

Nice writing OP, you should practice writing books

not from me, just bumping

What a terrible cartoon.
Why would you move the device node?

That was pretty great

She should be electrical engineer, not CS faggot.

Literally how is that possible?

>be user, owner of that GPU
>The fan on the Card dies, but Card keeps working so whatever
>Jizzed onto the fan to see if that fixed it
>It didn't
>4 months later psychodelic mushrooms sprout out of the Card
>Call it mushroom mining

What traffic is this graph showing and how is it related to mushrooms in a GPU??

Its related in the way that it was saved on my harddrive for some reason and got deleted now

Its on purpose. I had a friend who used to grow shrooms in mostly the same manner.