Let's talk about chairs. What chair do you have?

Let's talk about chairs. What chair do you have?
I'm considering falling for the DXracer meme, but only because I really want the 135 degree recline feature and headrest is an absolute must. It costs 310 euros.
Normal office chairs with these features cost more and don't look as comfy as DXracer chairs.

I'm also eyeing the Ergohuman mesh chair, but from what I can tell it only reclines 120 degrees or so and it costs 320 euros more. It's made of mesh fabric, though which I prefer over fake leather. I'm not too happy spending so much money on a fucking chair.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.es/gp/product/B019E9UJO4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ikea Malkolm for the past 4 years, doing me well tbqh

OP here. I was also thinking about the Ikea Markus, but it only reclines 120 degrees and it doesn't look like it supports your back very well at all.

Same goes for that chair. It looks like I'd have to buy a separate lumbar support pillow.

how about doing more deadlifts for free?

KAB Seating ACS Executive

Comfy as a couch while combining proper support.

>headrest is an absolute must.

How fucking lazy are you that you can't even keep your fucking head up.

Manlet detected.

Big guys uuuu need a real chair to sit comfortably.

If I recline 135 degrees, there has to be something to hold my head, you dummy.

I'm a skinnyfat lanklet (165-170lbs, 6ft or 183cm tall). I hate lifting, especially deadlifts.

I just need a comfy chair with a headrest and a 135 recline feature. It seems like there aren't many options in the 300-400 euro range. I guess I'll fall for the gaymen meme chair. I just hope the fake leather material won't start flaking after 1-2 years. I'll try being gentle and I'll use a thin pillow/cover under my ass.

Just got this yesterday. Pretty easy to mount and it can be reclined a little. It does its work for that price, just a comfy enought chair. I'll get another with a bigger budget in a few years, until this one dies I guess.
amazon.es/gp/product/B019E9UJO4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I don't know if global amazon have this chair tho, but it costed to me 89+5€.

Looks comfy. I'd be willing to pay more if it had a headrest and a 135 degree recline feature. How tall are you and does the chair support your head?

>not standing

Are you trying to datamine? I don't care so I'll tell you. I'm 1'85 m and 90~ kg. After your question I realized my head isn't supported when I'm doing something on the PC, but it does when I put my head back and look up.

I don't know how clear it is, but it touches almost all my back except my neck.

i have a 1978 kinnarps, best fucking chair in the universe and i got it for 12$

I'm not datamining, user. Some of the ergonomeme chairs like the Herman Miller Aeron don't have headrests which is bizarre considering they cost upwards of $1000.

>183cm
>lanklet

Damn you Americans are short
i'm 190cm tall and I'm considered pretty short by my friends.

Thats not a real ergonomic chair. Its designer garbage that is bought in bulk by offices and sold at a premium to private customers.

All actual control room chairs have some kind of head support.

Same 2bh
Shit chair 2bh
Would not buy again

I'm a lanklet in manlets' eyes. I don't consider myself tall. I'm average height, maybe even a bit below average. I'm not American, I'm balkan yuropoor.

Why is it shit? To me it looks like it has poor back support, especially in the lumbar region. It also looks a bit short.

The Aeron has a headrest for a few dollars more. The Aeron is comfy enough for me and you can get them for 200-250 dollars used all day long.

It's not very comfortable

>200-250 dollars used
Finding one used at such a price where I live is impossible. Not a big fan of someone else's fat stank, either.

I have the Markus and it actually has a decent amount of lumbar support. I'm 6 foot, two hundred pounds and it doesn't cause me any issues.

I've got a steam cleaner, so I don't mind. The build quality is great on the Aeron, my only regret is not getting a size C.