Why are people fucking retarded and mount the microphones upside down?

Why are people fucking retarded and mount the microphones upside down?

because it looks cool or something

how are so sure that picture was taken in the northern hemisphere?

:^)

My boom arm mount is loose and fell down. I'm too lazy to grab a wrench and tighten the nut.

same reason people walk around with their pants around their ankles i guess

Serious question: does it matter?

spotted the pleb without a golden ear. if you don't flip the mic upside down you get sonic buildup.

Niggers need to learn prison rules. Lowest pants are the bitch.

Oldfags hung the microphone upside down to dissipate the heat generated by tubes as to not damage the condenser. Now fags just hang it upside down to alleviate the stress on the mounting joint, or to have the boom more out of the way.

Jesus user are you trying to give me a heart attack? Trigger warning before you post something that cute!

>using a shitty $15 Chinese mic

I always thought it was just a cheap way to imitate parachute pants without actually buying them.

Hot air ride, so they try to catch as much bullshit as they can.

Fuck me.

Rises*

Because broadcast-arm mounted to desk.

This isint a rekt thread

Just ordered a neewer nw800
How bad did i fuck up?

so their voice waves float into it
everybody knows voice waves float up not sink down
dumb question user

Nope, no problem at all, in fact in studio it's very common to flip the condenser mic and put it a bit higher than the mouth of the singer so he has to look a bit whille singing, this way not only the sound reach the mic properly, but the singer is actually on optimal position for the voice to come out.

In Op's pic the mic is not as high, which means it's just fliped upside down and not having any difference effect as it would if it was up.