Hackorz

Hey Sup Forumsuys how do I become a cool hacker like Assangenated?

step 1. first ur gonna need some cool stickers to beat all the other hackers. u need the best stickers.

Can I use a Sup Forums clover or would that be against the "code"?

Serious question, why do people not like this guy? I'm talking about the people who are cool with Snowden, but hate Assange.

people think Wikileaks made Hillary lose, when in truth Hillary was just so unlikable and phony she got beat by fucking Donald Trump

He is literally a white male.

Snowden wasn't framed with rape for the lemurs, he was given a traitor status instead. Assange can't be a traitor as he was never a US citizen. So a rapist is just as good.

He would make a good anime character T B H.

In all honesty I hope he isn't dead or captured and this is all just a big meme war against the swamp. It would explain the flexing of the major DDOS a few weeks ago.

Serious answer: people who dealt with Assange have said that he was so committed to revealing the whole truth, that he was willing to put people in harm's way for no good reason. His relationship with the New York Times fell through because he demanded that they publish what he had without censorship, a lot of which related to the locations of military personnel operating in the Middle East.

You wanna be elite? You gotta do a righteous hack.

serious question, how did assange initially acquire all that huge information?

This

CANT READ MY CANT READ MY POKER FACE!

"People just submitted it. I don't know why. They 'trust me.' Dumb fucks."

Search 'hacking with Mendax' and read Underground. Oh and get into all that fucking difficult coding stuff you youngsters couldn't be arsed with and expect to end up hacking the planet anyways then get bored and fap themselves slowly to death

I think it's the fact that he has a tendency to reveal "the whole truth" and makes no compromise on this.
In contrary to Snowden, though, he was in the 'hacker culture' since long ago, he started one of the first australian ISP, was one the first cypherpunks, contributed grandly to make Strobe, Rubberhose, and others FOSS things.

use NetBSD, the only Assange-approved OS

You need to join Anonymooze in the hip weeb :D

He's willing to throw anybody under the bus for his own political agenda, and that includes his informants, like Chelsea Manning

What does Manning have to do with Assange? Manning was betrayed by his journalist.

The assange hate was a thing well before the 2016 election, and the email leaks did contribute a a fair amount of Hillary hate.

He has an abrasive personality and an air of pretension about him. People are wont to judge a person by such superficial characteristics and not by his character.

hax

Julian's nick when he lived in Melbourne was "Mendax" (liar). Nomen est omen. You can draw your own conclusions, but from talking to those who knew him he was a selfish bastard.