What third party launcher works best with the galaxy s7? Or am I better off sticking with this TouchWiz bullshit?

What third party launcher works best with the galaxy s7? Or am I better off sticking with this TouchWiz bullshit?

nova prime. Plus you can do backups so if you ever need to wipe it you can just restore all of the little oddities if need be. As someone who just had to do a wipe of their phone it was really nice.

This

Works perfect on my s7

Don't forget to apply for the beta too with Nova. That way you can make it look more stock.

Google now launcher is great, really simple. I absolutely need the swipe right to google now thing. Otherwise Nova prime for its stock vibe, customization tools, backup stuff, and overall never had any problems with it.

fpbp
Nova is awesome as tits. Prime even better.

Pixel launcher or stick with touchnigger

Also what case are you using with your s7 edge and where did you buy it i cant find any good case.

nova prime is the GOAT of launchers.

btw why buy a samsung if you dont like touchwiz?

I have a regular S7 and using some shitty thin plastic case for now

>buying that overheating pos

lol

I had a nexus 6p for the past few months but ran into an opportunity to switch it for a sealed S7 (warranty loopholes as I know someone in mobile sales) I took the offer. So far my first impressions are this phone is fast as all fuck and the camera makes the 6P camera look archaic. Other than the minor performance boost I kind of miss the barebones feeling of the nexus desu

>touchwizz

OP, don't forget to theme out TW so it doesn't look like shit. Seriously, who thought neon blue/green or blinding white/blue looked good??

I have a galaxy s6. My fave theme is Material Blue And Gray. Nova Launcher Beta, Polycon icons.

yea, nexus has poo camera

>galaxy s7?
RETURN THAT SHIT! It causes fires, user.

Thanks user. I'm using that theme now and it's way nicer.

Does anyone know a way to use Google Play credits for Samsung's theme store?

It's impossibru

this

Get an Otterbox

Love Mei cases are best cases.
Cheap and you worry about the floor if you ever drop your phone. You may have to register your phone as a weapon though.

>being this clueless
Double lol

TouchWiz is a lot more than just a launcher. You should first of all install a custom ROM if possible, then check out a launcher like apex or nova. They're basic the same, but apex has more features in its free version, such as gestures.

Nova and Google Now. Nova for modification, Now for simplicity.

Z launcher is my favourite.