People buy these

>TN panel
>1920*1080
>24 inch
>>$400

laughingcrocs.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=1ms freesync monitor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you forgot the most important spec: 1ms.
that's why gaymers buy them.

no one gives a fucking about TN/IPS except for autists and people who make money working with colors on the computer

>60fps
>16ms/frame
>gaymers think they can notice this
LOL

meanwhile
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=1ms freesync monitor

>implying that justifies fucking $400

>this nigger spouting his memes again
here's your (You), this is the only one I'm going to give you so use it wisely

ms is nothing without a good framerate my dude
and that monitor is dogshit

asus had 200$ 144hz lightboost monitors 2 years ago and they've only gotten cheaper

>people talking about response time
>.001 vs .005 seconds

This is why companies make money. You people eat this shit up

This tbqh senpai

24inch displays were 10,000$ 15 years ago
adjusted for inflation since 1985 that's 390,000 pence and we've been an English colony since bush 1

quality thread on Sup Forums again.

people ridicule things they think they know about while revealing how fucking poor they are.

>TN panel
>Craft the saturation up
>Tell friend it's an IPS panel
>"It's so gorgeous! I told you to get an IPS panel, they make a worlds difference!"

i can feel the difference when playing superhexagon

good tn are as good ad mediocre ips now, but ips is still the only choice once you need/want a 100% monitor

But yea, tn is far from a bad name, only real day to day difference between a tn and ips is ips dont invert color at a sharp angle, but they still shift how light is shown even at shallow ones.

Wish there was something i could look at at 10-20 degree angles and not see color or contrast shifting, i hate needing to sit up straight for hours on end just to not see the shifts.

I have a 2ms benq monitor which is 75 hz and 1080p and bought it for 130$, 27 inch too.

>BenQ in 2016
>27" @ 1920*1080

.... Lolol

It's because of G-sync. It cranks the price of any monitor through the roof.

>27 inch
>1080p

I'm so sorry.

>Wish there was something i could look at at 10-20 degree angles and not see color or contrast shifting, i hate needing to sit up straight for hours on end just to not see the shifts.
This is why I hate TN for anything but gaming.

>This is why I hate TN for anything but gaming.
Have a good ips screen, or at least access to one, the contrast shift in it at any angle but dead on is just as bad as tn, just the color doesn't also shift.

I have no understanding of why people pay the premium for ips when contrast matters so much more in how you perceive a displays quality.

at least outside of the few people who need 100% adobe rgb for their job.