Everyone who sided with this guy get in here

Everyone who sided with this guy get in here.

does anyone else think that both new channels suck dick equally. they had good chemistry now they have apparently hired retards and wendell acts like the third wheel on his own show.

Wendell's show is catching up, Logan's shit turned into hipster bs.

No sempai is just shy, believe it. He could be the star if he wanted.

I like Wendell but not the people he joined with and Logan on camera is really odd for me but his new guys are ok

What is this all about? It keeps coming up lately and I'm curious.

Tech Youtubes who aren't named Terry or Louis aren't worth jackshit.

Who didnt?

Not enough pistol

have watched maybe one or two videos from each of their new channels, pretty content with where each is going

I'm just glad neither of them gave up on youtube, they're the only good tech people left besides hella underground people

The guy Wendel does his weekly with looks weird but if you just listen to them it's pretty good. I think they need other stuff to look at during the show even though Wendel is a cutie.

Their videos will get better in time. They content they deliver will bring in people and they be motivated to get better.

Tek Syndicate finally split. Logan took the main channel (maybe one other, idk) and turned into "Crit TV" and Wendel took most of the other stuff and turned into "Level 1 Techs"

I won't deny they had good chemistry and things will likely never be the same.

Wendell seems to be doing alright and is doing a pretty good job of leading his own group. I think the reason he feels like a third wheel some times is because he knows what it's like to be the camera shy one and he's trying to help ease them in to being on camera.

Wendell is building a ship and staying the course.

Logan is trying to plug the hole and stop the sinking.

This

Wendell is ultra based

The new show with Twendell is alright. Honestly i havent been checking out Logan's channel much because it's more product reviews instead of "the news".

>Clit TV

>Adam's Apple TV

XXY

>lack of clit TV

i still watch clit TV for the cringe

>noClit TV

I hope you're proud