Post a piece of technology we can bully for being lame

Post a piece of technology we can bully for being lame

>a piece of technology
A piece of technology like usb cables in general (not roasting usb, just giving an example) ? Or a certain brand/product like a macbook pro?

Cuz i wanna bully the new thinkpads, theyre all shit overpriced machines now

>4th reply

You faggots are slipping.

Eh making fun of all of apples recent missteps is too easy. Even normies are making fun of how stupid all their shit is. Its like picking on the retarded kids.

That was legit one of the greatest cables I've ever used, in all the cables I've ever used.
>USB 3.0 speeds
>sturdy, thicc cable
>pretty good charging speed on S5
It was the first microUSB that didn't die on me.

underrated

Its bretty solid and backwards copatible with the smaller 2.0 version too.

OP is a fucking faggot once again

How about the internal cable to the motherboard and the header
>Fuck huge cable
>That goes straight into a fuck huge header
>Heaven forbid it's anywhere on the motherboard but the edges
>But even from that standpoint, if you try to do any cable management, you risk breaking the header

I've broken more USB3 headers simply trying to plug in the damn thing for mITX builds--who thought this was ever a good idea?

why the fuck didn't they make the front panel connector part of the ATX standard, so we could just one thing in?

Works on my machine!

It's a simple test to check that you've read the manual at least once.

except you don't need the manual to connect them 99% of the time, as it's marked on the mobo as well

Yeah they suck, my neighbors stops working correctly when I fire up my tesla coil.

which is why it doesn't need to change, stop sperging out about insignificant things

It's literally 30 seconds of work, what's wrong with you?

Except if you already have the motherboard in its 10 minutes of frustration.

It's 30 seconds of not being a dumbass.

I'm so sorry that my hands and fingers are normal sized instead if yours which are literally toothpick sized.

>Having large hands equals being a dumbass

Good logic.

That is kind of true though. People with excessively large hands are highly likely to be mentally retarded.

Except you're the manlet and we are the normal ones. No retards here except you, famillia.

I have big hands, I've literally never had a single issue or negative experience of any kind putting them in. You guys must actually just be fucking retarded. As long as you put them in order or have any finger dexterity whatsoever it's as easy as shit. Hell, most motherboards even come with a header that make it even easier.

>I have big hands, I've literally never had a single issue or negative experience of any kind putting them in.

heh

Then use a fucking pair of tweezers you fat fuck. And you're still a dumbass.

Where did the meme that big hands equal your height come from?

I'm the king of manlets, but I have giant meathooks from working during teenage years.

You are retarded.

Post hands with timestamp.

While we're on this, front USB panel connectors are way oversized.

I just gave up on it. I'm considering just getting a USB 3 hub one of these days and plugging it into the back

Sup Forums - Hands

>manlet
>famillia

No, it's quite obvious that you have down syndrome.

>Usability and convenience is for dumb people

>I don't look at the things I'm plugging in and I have no idea what I'm doing

You deserve death

Still better than androgyny.

>F1 engine
>Lame

The specific impulse is low, but we've still never made a more powerful rocket engine with a single nozzle. A single F1 engine is comparable to a cluster of 9 engines on a Falcon 9. On top of that it was made without moder computers, 3d design, simulations, ect and still had a 100% reliability rate.

most motherboards come with a small adapter like thing that you plug all those into and it's just one big plug that goes into the motherboard.