Pirating Windows 7

My Windows 7 isn't genuine and Bill Gates is all up in my ass about it. What's the fix people have been using? Apart from giving him money.

Other urls found in this thread:

dnoid.me/files/details/3006622/01551239374/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Install Gentoo
or
Install Solus

If I'm not very technically proficient will these pose a problem? I am ok with computers but not a programmer.

Similar problem. I want pic related, but don't want jewcrosoft to have any of my money, what do?

removewat

This

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

Daz it, mane.

dnoid.me/files/details/3006622/01551239374/

You can search around all you like, just make sure you get version 2.2.2 and use Common Sense 2017 Edition when evaluating the site/source/community comments. For Win 7, DAZ is the "best" option about 9 out of 10 times.

Google "daz loader" and get informed on what you're using & how to use it properly. Common Sense, 2017 Edition.

You're welcome.

>Windows 7
Get with the times, Win10 or Ubuntu/openSUSE

Daz rite!

In that case Solus would be better than Gentoo

Manjaro would be better than solus

For Windows 7 I use Daz loader which has always worked. For Windows 10 I got a free license through my school but I have used "Microsoft toolkit" a few times for friends and my laptop and it works great.

Arch master race reporting

Aren't there updates to 7 which detect and disable it?

And risk disabling genuine licenses as well?

Microsoft could never done that in a manner that only Daz activated machines would be disabled, it's easier for an update to uninstall a KMS server than deactivate a Daz activated machine, IMO.

If you want to try Linux then try Solus, Ubuntu or Mint if you are new. Gentoo and Arch is a pain for even experienced users, which is why it's useful for bragging about.

There are many windows activators like autokms. But they are often by default recognized as "malware" and it MIGHT be unsafe. If you want to game and continue to use windows programs then try finding some activator. just know that you might be installing all sorts of shit at the same time.

You can also see if you can find a windows product code sticker on some machine somewhere. Maybe your local library have windows 7 machines where you can see the sticker and write down the product code. or see if someone gives away broken computers on the internet with such a sticker

Windows 10 is a downgrade. Just because something is newer does not mean it's an upgrade. You are the kind of person who would fire experienced programmers and hire literal toddlers just because it's "newer".

Nothing is better than Solus

OP checking back in. I went with Daz loader, I had to uninstall the KB971033 windows update and use the MBR regenerator, but after that it worked a treat. Thanks Sup Forums !