People, I'm desperate and I need your help. How do I save this Visual Studio file? There are too many options...

People, I'm desperate and I need your help. How do I save this Visual Studio file? There are too many options, and I don't even know what these options do. I need to upload it in less than 10 minutes!

Pleeeeeease

install templeOS

i hate you

you want to save and send the Form1.cs ?

BUILD

next time do ur work as soon as possible autist. especially when u dont know basic operations in that language

>System.Windows.Forms
jajajajajajajajaja

yes, please

fucking nerd

Go back to plebbit

Press save all.
Right click 'windowsformapplication5'. Press go to path.
Copy everything in the folder you find the sln file.
Zip it. Send it.

Unless instructed to do something else.

bro you want to know a much better editor that's more straight forward? It's called Vim.

It's for people who actually know their shit though, and you need kind of a high IQ to understand it (above average).

Also, install the Gentoo Linux OS. It's much better than Windows 10 and it has all the software you need.

vim needs a high IQ?
Used it since 99 and i don't feel smart yet.
Having a vim-plug environment for every programming language i touch in my .vimrc with adoptions for neovim and maintaining the whole thing is a fun hobby, but it doesn't make you smart by default, just busy.

Edditing go with it and having a lol window open in your tmux session doesn't help your case though, prep a better picture next time. Also you are missing relative line numbers, what are you doing?

But in general i agree - visual studio and windows are garbage and people developing with it shouldn't be allowed to save files.

FUCKING MEXICAN PIECE OF SHIT

GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY

Maybe he lives in Mexico?
Maybe you should go back to pol?

ctrl + s?

you need to INSTALL GENTOO my spanish friend.

BUILD THE WALL

La proxima ves, usa VS2010.

your use of generic textboxes & lack of error handling makes me sad inside

may you fail in peace.

too much of a hassle to learn. I would learn it if I got paid to use it. I used it for a few months, I know how to edit, quit and save. But it feels like a lot of work for very little reward. I can't see how it can make anyone more effective.

NECESSITO EL HACKO MY POKEMONS

Form1.cs is already saved.. are you telling me you can't find the file on your hard disk? lol

If you want a quick way, right-click your project (WindowsFormsApplication5) in the solution explorer on the right, click "Open Folder in File Explorer", and then you'll find the file there.

Do note though that the Form is actually make up of 3 files as Visual Studio shows, so you probably want to copy all 3 of them.

Why not just send the whole solution though?

Esto.

>6 hours ago

Everyone in this thread is mentally retarded.

brazillians speak italian, not spanish, you dummyyyy

including you

brazilians speak french you stupid twat.