27 inch monitors

Lads, i accidentally dropped my monitor today off the table, it broke and i need a new one

i want 27 inch, 1080p and good image quality for watching videos and editing photos. gonna spend around 200 €

>AOC i2770PQ PLS
amazon.de/AOC-i2770PQ-PLS-Monitor-DisplayPort-höhenverstellbar/dp/B00OUXCBKK/ref=sr_1_8?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1476862356&sr=8-8&keywords=27+zoll+höhenverstellbar&th=1

or

>ASUS VX 239H IPS
amazon.de/Asus-VX239H-Monitor-Reaktionszeit-schwarz/dp/B00D6L4Y9I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480618343&sr=8-1&keywords=asus vx239

which one of those should i get? they cost the same

A korean monitor

At 27 inch, you should spend more and go 1440

First buy something to secure your new monitor to your table with

this

i tripped on the power cable and it slid down the desk
im fine with 1080p and i dont like upscaled videos, i watch most stuff at 1080p. 200 € really is max budget

then your videos will look like shit because of pixel density

Are you also going to put the effort in making sure your monitor displays 24p correctly?

I'm guessing you could force the monitor to run at 24 or 48hz using a program but I've never seen one with actual automatic support.

This. I consider my 24 inch 1080p Screen barely acceptable, don't go any larger with 1080p.

whats the difference between PLS and IPS?

im gonna overclock it to 72 hz as i did with my last one and use reclock

If he's using it to watch shit, I don't see the problem. Don't ask me why he wants a monitor for watching shit, but that's what he asked. And a 1440p monitor isn't going to make his animes look better. All it could possibly do is make them look worse.

i watch LOT of 3D movies as well.

this evening i was watching Her (2013) until my monitor fell down. now i'm watching the rest on my 14 inch notebook

just because i watch anime as well doesnt mean i watch it exclusively, dumbass

why does everyone on Sup Forums get so defensive and insecure when anime is posted?

jesus Sup Forums is an anime image board, get over it

ok kid

Just use the warranty and fix it? Why pay for a new one.

yeah the warranty would work if I accidentally punch the panel and leave a huge crack?

i had it longer than two years

>27"
>1080

I would not bother. Go to at least 1440p or don't buy a 27" at all.

I second this. Tried 27 inch with 1080p and returned it. Now i have 25 inch with 1440p and much better. the 27 / 1080 was too pixelated on close distance