How do you see the future of this company in 5 years?

How do you see the future of this company in 5 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensource.apple.com/release/macos-1012.html
extremetech.com/computing/238878-apple-now-officially-dongle-company-happens-make-smartphones-computers
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues/
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSC_UG5_kU
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites
observer.com/2016/09/steve-jobs-is-turning-in-his-grave-thanks-to-denmarks-iphone-7-grand-opening/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Completely irrelevant in the hardware space.
People are no longer falling for the gimmicks and price gouging.
They've lost touch with their customers and sales are finally dropping.

They'll slowly pull out of consumer hardware in order to provide cloud services just like IBM and Facebook, and other too-big-to-fail companies.

Convert all departments and operations to dongle development and manufacture.

I hope they make os x open source :^)

They will probably ditch Cook because of the complains on the professional sector and lose of interest with normies and get a new CEO that will turn Apple into a Cloud IoT company with hardware sell based on subscriptions.

You no longer buy iphones, we just ship you a new one every 10 months for just 50 bucks a month! 60 if you want to include premium FaceTime and Apple Music.

Make it 120 a month an you also get a new MacBook Pro every 20 months. 150 gives you access to AppleCloud Computing to offload the heavier task like videorendering to their servers to increse speed.

They should be announcing the Apple Car by that time, So you will also get official leasing subscription Apple Car, you can get up to 4 iphones for the family, 4 Macbook Pros and 1 Apple Car for as low as 1999 a month.

If I was CEO of Apple that's what I would do, turn the applediots into literal beings that can't live without me, taking a continuous stream of revenue every month from them and indoctrinating their children to continue their path.

Better than now.

I hope they make something with Zen so I can hackintosh

and they better start using Pascal too

Basically where they were in the mid 90's; i.e stagnant, except they still have like a 100 billion dollars in cash.

And $85B in debt.
And $90B in dodged US taxes.
And $30B in dodged EU taxes.
And $300B in investor equity that will vanish in a heartbeat when things go sour.

Still the richest most profitable company in the world. Still making the thinnest most well engineered laptops, still making the fastest phones, still making superior operating systems, phone and desktop alike.

Failing due to computers and phones becoming commodities rather than fashion items. There will not be enough of a market for overpriced junk like this. They'll get bought out by Alphabet (Google) and become a brand.

opensource.apple.com/release/macos-1012.html

Literally all Apple's profit comes from dodged taxes. They would barely break even without it. And governments WILL collect on those taxes, they always do. Applel is a dead company walking.

They haven't made the thinnest laptops in years and engineering wise they have heat dissipation issues.

Did you pull that out of your ass?

The new MacBook Pros are the best engineered laptops and definitely the thinnest regarding hardware.

>regarding hardware
You mean the last gen DDR3 and AMD graphics?

>Failing due to computers and phones becoming commodities rather than fashion items.
ppl keep saying that for almost 30 yrs for the Mac and 10 yrs for the iPhone and it doesn't happen.
>They'll get bought out by Alphabet (Google) and become a brand.
you realise that Google released the Pixel phone because it like Apple thinks there's a premium smartphone market.

Applel already when bankrupt once. The only reason they even exist now is because Bill Gates bailed them out. They're not going to get a third chance.

>Using Paxwell

Vega, more like.

>last gen DDR3
Battery friendly DDR4 doesn't exist yet and Skylake doesn't support it either way

>AMD Graphics
How is that an insult? lmao fuck off

You mean dongle heaven that ends up dead 2 days after purchase because they make paper thin boards?

USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 is the future. Why would you complain about progress?

That's a myth, Apple was already a multi billion dollar company and Microsoft merely invested a hundred million

>t. mactoddler

Enjoy your second class hardware and second class device for a premium price.
>No ram.
>No Pascal.
>No ports.

bullshit.
Apple never went bankrupt and MS' s investment was minor and Apple was profitable at the time.

also it doesn't change anything about there still being a premium market for Macs after 32 yrs. please explain what's so different now that it will cease to exist.

extremetech.com/computing/238878-apple-now-officially-dongle-company-happens-make-smartphones-computers

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues/

youtube.com/watch?v=-XSC_UG5_kU

youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o

>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>keyboard shallower than a hollywood slut
>keyboard louder than a sheboon nigress
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered CPU
>soldered RAM
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously/

>it's 2016 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

APPLEL IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

MACFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Best engineered
Panasonic hands down.

It's clear you know nothing about computer hardware so I'm not going to waste my time on a dumbass like you

Also full of shit

>t. mactoddler

>Gimped is good because reasons.
You can't be the best when you have to compromise in every aspect of the machine.

>t. mactoddler

>The product is in its 32nd year of market presence. A longevity that in unmatched by any other PC maker.
>Apple reached a top five position in the ranking of PC vendors. This was achieved for the first time only this year, far along in the evolution of the market.
>With about $23 billion in revenues per year, Apple places among the top four PC vendors in terms of revenue.
>With an estimated $5.5 billion in operating margin Apple is the most profitable PC vendor, capturing over 60% of the available PC hardware profits.
>The product has retained an average selling price of over $1200 for at least a decade. At the same time the average pricing of Personal Computers has more than halved.
>Although volumes have fallen for three quarters, the product grew volumes and sales for 22 out of 29 quarters. As a result, volumes almost doubled in eight years

>gimmicks

* iOS is the most stable and secure phone/tablet system, period. I'm sure you'll reply by posting an article link of an iOS compromise. That misses the point. Apple closes a few exploits a year. Android has new exploits every fucking week.

The "walled garden" is what normies want because they don't want to be hacked.

* What competition does macOS have? Windows is absolute shit. If the hackers don't spyware you, Microsoft will. And Linux is fantastic under the hood, but even the best distros are cumbersome at the UI level. "Look at muh beautiful theme!" misses the point that no fucking normie wants to drop down to the command line or a config file for ANYTHING. Certainly not to install a printer or get a WiFi card to work.

Oh yeah: they also want to run Adobe CS and Office. "Muh freedums!" don't matter because they use CS and Office at work and that's what they're trained on.

I wish "year of the Linux desktop" would happen because Apple sorely needs real competition so they stop shitting up their hardware line with trash cans and memebars while calling it "pro." But it will never happen unless and until the Linux community understands why Apple is successful.

I don't see this situation changing in just 5 years.

I take that back they have good SSD speeds.

*golf claps*

>t. mactoddler

WHY DON'T THEY USE TOUCHSCREEN FOR THEY macOS™? THEY CLEARLY WANT TO GO BANKRUPT.

Posted from my Hackintosh™, typed from a Magical Keyboard™ (first gen™ - You should upgrade it. You can buy a new one from Apple Store™ for only $199™).

>mactoddlers LITERALLY brag about how their gullibility in getting scammed with 3-year old ancient hardware at 2X current prices.

They're so cucked, they have a dedicated button for it on their cuckbooks.

They better put on market what they hide in R&D rooms to fucking innovate like they're not doing in long time..

But people is fucking stupid, would buy a Jet Black iPhone just because it's black glossy.

>iPhone owner, so I'm not necessarily an hater

>cold, hard facts
>same as bragging
who failed school here and is still a toddler

As more people get more information and realize what apple really symbolizes, they will move and and another more 'innovative' logo will take its place. it could be any one of us who launch the next higher up status symbol.

>Paying exorbitant prices for last gen hardware, bandwidth issues, and thermal throttling.

They will replace the keyboard with sharp diamonds and sell you the Ipress

>t. mactoddler

Because the ipad pro exists and a laptop with a touchscreen would cannibalise sales.

I remember someone from Apple saying something along the lines of a laptop with a touchscreen being preposterous. So what they did was include a tiny touchscreen above the keyboard and are already selling keyboard cases for ipads so they can be like the product they considered preposterous.

What other hardware runs macOS? Oh that's right...

Windows. Is. Shit. And Linux is for people who are A) technically proficient, and B) don't require off the shelf commercial software.

THIS is why Apple can charge 2x as much.

It's painful to watch Sup Forums wrap their minds around this. Instead of looking at Apple with an open mind and understanding the positives that enable them to charge 2x as much, Sup Forums sits with their arms crossed and pouts about triggers like "proprietary" and "ports" and "expensive" (REEEEEEEE).

It's like watching the black student in class get pissed off because he gets C's while the Asian kid gets A's, but the black kid won't study like the Asian kid. WTF do you expect then?

at least she called them mactoddlers and isn't some grumpy old men like you who still thinks homophobic insults are okay in 2016.

That sure worked out well.

Releasing AirPods.

>t. mactoddler

>iOS is the most stable and secure phone/tablet system, period. I'm sure you'll reply by posting an article link of an iOS compromise. That misses the point. Apple closes a few exploits a year. Android has new exploits every fucking week.

Don't exploits only matter if they work? I've yet to see any of these exploits used nefariously without user incompetence.

>What other hardware runs macOS?

MacOS is fucking shit. Literally a toddler toy for computer illiterate morons like (you) who scream in terror at any kind of technology with more than one button (mice, phone, etc). Good for absolutely nothing but updating facebook.

Posted from my fruity toddler toy facebook machine.

The new macbook refresh is a joke.

There are convertible laptops that have built in digitizers and workstation class nvidia graphics and actual ports for connectivity.

The latest macbooks have no connectivity, and terrible AMD drivers that instantly cause problems for everyone that buys without thinking.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

This.

What's the point of pushing the mactoddler meme ?
I've never owned an Apple product, the few times I tried OSX I was completely at a loss and honestly I see no reason to purchase an Apple product. And still there are millions of people doing so, and there's a reason for that.

Get your shit together and do something about it instead of complaining

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

please be not a toddler and actually support your claim with arguments like you learned in school.

Remember when it was just Mac OS?
Steve Jobs fucked apple hard.
I am glad he died of aids.

kek

People that prefer OSX are shallow vitriolic non conforming conformist types that angrily blame their parents for raising them to be a huge bitch.

>a company that takes $1000 of my money and gives me a shitty $200 piece of shit fruity chinkbook and takes $800 for profit is better for me than a company that takes $1000 of my money and gives me a quality $950 product

Mactoddlers are literally the definition of cucks.

This.

>toddler who fails at basic math calls other toddlers
top kek

But AIDS is no longer a death sentence.

>t. mactoddler

HIV isn't, but AIDS still is.

Of course it didn't. But then again they haven't been able to release anything great for a few years.

Doesn't Amazon put their money back into the company?

Anyways, any company that has products made in China and sells it for three or more times as much as competitors is bullshit and only has retarded customers.

People will always be stupid enough to fall for this shitfest of a company

/thread

> this is not different than those who defend the Swiss cheese than is Android

what's made in China?
China doesn't have any bleeding-edge fabs.
are you confusing assembly with making?

Their own search engine

They are coasting on pure marketing and fashion at this point. If they fail to innovate they'll eventually go the way of the blackberry.

I'm talking about the good parts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites

lol this can't be real

>macos
>good parts

Most items are made outside of the US, especially those assembled overseas. Where is the logic of making items in the US, shipping them to another country to assemble, then shipping them back?

The normies are finally waking up.

observer.com/2016/09/steve-jobs-is-turning-in-his-grave-thanks-to-denmarks-iphone-7-grand-opening/

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Intel_manufacturing_sites
are you claiming that 300 and 65 nm process nodes are bleeding edge in 2016?
let's name one chip in the iphone or mac that's made on such an old process.

>Where is the logic of making items in the US, shipping them to another country to assemble, then shipping them back?
it's obv cheaper.

You give Humanity too much credit, and...

>ITT: normies defending their shit product

Why is it Appletards are the only fantard base that brags about a company making a huge profit margin off them?

>homophobic
Nigga you can't tell if the individual bent over is a man or a woman. What are you, patriarchal and trasnphobic in year 20XX?!

>Appletards
Found your problem.

>le [CURRENT YEAR] meme
Neck yourself, libtard.

>tfw iOS developer
>have iPhone obviously
>every job I go to, get ostracized by all the other developers that have android phones

Kill yourself cum guzzler.

premium products have premium margins.
in contrast to that, commodity products have no margins.

thus, basically your claim is that the free market isn't working at all and there are retards out there that buy commodity products for premium prices.
but even tho that's an extraordinary claim, you are missing extraordinary evidence.

>$200 chinktrash marked up 600% with a glowing "i suck dicks" logo on the back
>premium products

Pick one.

I d-don't guzzle cum, I n-need it for work...

>>have iPhone
>>I d-don't guzzle cum

is that supposed to be your evidence?
you don't even get the basics such as the markup right. thus only proving that you yourself are retarded since you can't even read a Form 10-K.

>t. mactoddler

I'll keep buying apple as long as spastic retards like this guy keeps getting triggered.

yes, yes. t.mactoddler guy. I'm talking to you. kek

>t. mactoddler