How long did it take you to copy and download the whole Wikileaks website? So...

How long did it take you to copy and download the whole Wikileaks website? So, far it's taking me over 7 hours of downloading, to download a little over 1 GB of the site.

How many GB do you think it will take to download Wikileaks?

wikileaks.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/get'
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/get'
wired.com/2010/11/chipped-detainees-iran-mega-missiles-and-more-in-latest-wikileaks/
wikileaks.info/wiki/CIA_Red_Cell_Memorandum_on_United_States_'exporting_terrorism',_2_Feb_2010/
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/21/government-agents-directly-involved-us-terror-plots-report
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/22/fbi-pushed-muslims-to-plot-terrorist-attacks-rights-report/
engadget.com/2015/08/06/australian-dod-employee-leaked-secrets-to-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=cx6PP7Cl09M
youtube.com/watch?v=SLF7Fl4SXh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats like 40kbps are you using a torrent?

Nah. There's no torrents for everything. I want all the leaks. I did download the partial stuff that's in torrents, but I still want all of it.

OP here. Somebody's fucking with my Internet, trying to keep me from downloading it.

OP here. Nvm, I fixed it.

its going to really suck when they change it
because then im going to have to download it again
julian said they were converting their databases
so hold off for now op

Why would you try to pretend to be me? I'm OP. Shill detected.

OP again, someone is indeed trying to prevent me from downloading Wikileaks. And notice this shill pretending to be me:They were redirecting the website and causing me to download other sites.

FUD do it op fast!

I managed to get most of it, I'm barely seeing what I didn't have, I've checked. Looks like they were too late since I had already downloaded everything, they tried to fuck it up when it was too late. So by the time I posted this thread it was too late for them to redirect the traffic. Again, notice this shill pretending to be me: I didn't post that post. I'm OP.

OP here, FBI is knocking at my door. What do?

OP here. This is a shill pretending to be me.

I'm OP.

I downloaded all of Wikileaks and I plan to spread it around more.

It's been going for about 12 hours on my shit internet connection.

OP here. This is a shill pretending to be me.

I'm OP.

I'm downloading it too

fucking lol

You shills don't actually think you're successful at trolling do you? I've just downloaded the best troll against your government employers.
>Wikileaks

So do continue to think you're doing anything other than proving who you work for. Assange alone has triggered more butthurt than all the asspain on Sup Forums combined.

#!/bin/bash

x=1
folder='emails'
website='wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/get'
extension='eml'
sleep_time='1.5'

mkdir $folder > /dev/null
if [ ! -f "error.html" ]
then
curl "$website/error" -o 'error.html'
fi

while

if [ ! -f "$folder/$x.$extension" ]
then
echo "-----------------DOWNLOADING $x------------------"
curl "$website/$x" -o "$folder/$x.$extension"

if [ "$(cat error.html)" == "$(cat $folder/$x.$extension)" ]
then
rm $folder/$x.$extension
break
fi

sleep $sleep_time
fi

(( x += 1 ))

do
:
done

Replace the website variable with any other leak with that is numerical in nature.

For example: website='wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/get'
You'd need a full blown webcrawler for Clinton's emails, though. Too lazy to make one.

>being this much of a shill

ITT: shills

This is a good thread for me also to download and spread around, as proof of the obvious government sponsored shilling on the Internet.

You're not supposed to click anything. You're supposed to copy it to a .sh file on your linux install.

You have a Linux install, right?

I mean, the script is pretty self explanatory

basically, for both DNC and Podesta's emails, the downloads are numbered from 1 to xxxxx. xxxxx is the last email in their leaks

One of the first things I did was get a standard error message
if [ ! -f "error.html" ]
then
curl "$website/error" -o 'error.html'
fi

'error.html' is going to be compared to each email downloaded, so that we check to see if the email actually exists. If "n" is the last email, then "n+1" is going to give an error.

This checks to see if we already downloaded it, if we did, it skips it
if [ ! -f "$folder/$x.$extension" ]

This downloads the actual email in the eml extension
curl "$website/$x" -o "$folder/$x.$extension"

This checks the thing we just downloaded. If it is an error, then it deletes it
if [ "$(cat error.html)" == "$(cat $folder/$x.$extension)" ]

Sleeps
sleep $sleep_time

And then the entire process loops with the next value for x.

Shill here. This is a OP pretending to be me.

I'm Shill.

wired.com/2010/11/chipped-detainees-iran-mega-missiles-and-more-in-latest-wikileaks/

wikileaks.info/wiki/CIA_Red_Cell_Memorandum_on_United_States_'exporting_terrorism',_2_Feb_2010/

theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/21/government-agents-directly-involved-us-terror-plots-report

breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/22/fbi-pushed-muslims-to-plot-terrorist-attacks-rights-report/

engadget.com/2015/08/06/australian-dod-employee-leaked-secrets-to-Sup Forums/

youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-isis-drops-another-bombshell-breaking-news/

youtube.com/watch?v=cx6PP7Cl09M

youtube.com/watch?v=SLF7Fl4SXh8

bump