If you were a graphics card, what would you identify as and why?

If you were a graphics card, what would you identify as and why?

I'll start.

I am a Nvidia GTX 960. I'm cheap, nobody wants me; however I offer a decent value at a low cost.

how about we identify as the graphics card we currently own? like how people's dogs look like them?

Definitely the GTX970.
Most people were thinking it was going to be an insanely good card and thrash t he competition but it's actually a disappointment after a certain threshold.

tfw you own a 970

Geforce 440 MX. I'm the little ugly guy you settled for while the Ti 4800 is the one you really wanted. I got the job done though and you had a good time with me. By the time you replaced me, you realized that longing for the eye candy was more fun than actually getting it, as the thrill quickly went away and you ended up swapping one muscle card for the next in a shallow search for new eye candy with little regard for the subtler pleasures in life.

GTX480
I am cheap heating system

8800GT
I was a fucking legend for my time, but now I'm retired

pre-sandy bridge intel integrated graphics

i'm a worthless piece of shit

Dude seek help.

I own and identify as a Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X.

Intel intergrated graphics, because i'm not a gamer faggot.

I identify as pic related. I'm capable of dealing with reality, both real and virtual. I'm great at maths due to my ability to calculate fast, and I also enjoy the sciences, especially physx. I have a pretty good memory, although my parents always try and tell people it's way better than it actually is. School life is pretty good, apart from the school bully, Micro, who cyberbullies me using his advanced devices, telling me I'm weak. He sent me 12 direct messages last week. In my spare time I enjoy playing all the latest games, such as star citizen. I wish my friends would play with me, but they don't understand how the gameworks. I'm the only person in my friend group who knows the way it's meant to be played. I'm looking forward to the astronaut training update so I can train new players before they enter space by giving them the gforce experience.

I'm the r9 fury, big, bulky, slow

and a huge disappointment

I'm a fury x. I have a lot of unleashed potential but the drivers aren't there yet

>tryhard.jpeg

>I enjoy the sciences, especially physic
XDDDD

Physx*
Stupid auto correct

Intel HD4600

I don't get much done but i work on Linux.

GTX 1080Ti reporting in

I am a gtx 650.
I should not exist.

im definitely a 970, a big promising disappointment

ATI 4870x2 big, red, strong but overheats as soon as any effort is made
I also dress in cheap plastic clothing with half-naked women on

me too

I'm any given AMD card. Good specs and potential, but it just doesn't stack up in practice early in life.

Starts to get better as it matures, but it's too late for anybody to care.

i'm a gtx980
overpriced, underwhelming and indicative of american consumerism

I am a 290x. I feature 2816 Stream Processors, 176 TMUs, 64 ROPs, 512-bit wide buses, 44 CUs (compute units) and 8 ACE units.

an RX 480 because I want people to think I have a big penis like GTX 1060s but it only looks bigger when you look at it from from certain angles with certain lighting.

fucking kek

I'm a cute sapphire 380x but pretty silent

K20x. Autistic shut in getting old.

Except the 1050/1050TI is faster, doesn't require a 6 pin, and is about the same price or cheaper.

$139.99 for a MSI or Gigabyte 1050TI 4G on newegg,

Cheapest 960 2G on newegg is the PNY blower for $159.99
Cheapest 960 4G on newegg is the Gigabyte Windforce 2X OC for $189.99

GTX950
I'm the low power (no 6 pin needed) DX12 card that everyone forgot about but can be had for under a bill and am an awesome upgrade to an HTPC. Please pay attention to me!

There's no reason to not consider myself a 1080

7990 cause I'm old and run hot, but get the job done.

Cheapest GTX 950 is $129.99 on newegg, you can get a GTX 1050TI 4G for 10 bux more, or you could get a GTX 1050 2G for $109.99

There is absolutely no reason for people to keep buying 900 series cards.

gt 710

I'm fucking shit at everything I do and still ask for too much

The 950 is currently at my local microcenter for $89. Not all deals are on the internet.

is there any card that can run witcher 3 at 4k at 60fps+?

Why is Sup Forums full of depressive people? Come on guys, give yourself a chance!

>gtx 1070
i'll take it

Just be yourself right?

It's because most people on this board have little confidence and rely on technology to suit their lonely desires.

This.

I'm a Voodoo 5 6000

Great things were expected of me but I experienced a failure to launch, ran out of time, and was overall a massive disappointment that left everyone wondering what might have been.

Are you going to suggest an alternative to fill the loneliness?
Because If you have a solution I'm all ears.

I'd be okay with being and Intel HD Graphics 5500. It's my current one and I do like being petite ;)

Sup Forums likes petite graphics cards ;>

>pomf =3
>"wahh! What are we gonna do on the motherboard?"

R9 Furry is pretty close to 1070 performance in most games m8.

gtx 10000080ti

Hi, my name is RX260x. I was bought by some poor lonely NEET to escape the problems that prevent the lonely NEET from buying better video cards. I've been running strong for a year now, and to the NEET's surprise, me and my poor friend 5800k can hold their own for most tasks the NEET asks of us. I feel bad for NEET though, because he tried so hard to fly straight but in the end failed. I'm still here, providing him with a distraction he is acceptable with at the moment, until he finally decides to do something with his life.

GTX 760 here.

Used to be decent, but fell out of date. So long as you don't ask me to do anything difficult, I can probably manage.

S3 Virge.

same, it was decent when it came out which is why i bought but i don't feel like upgrading until the 1100s or 1200s, whichever one actually comes out

fuck dude i was the one that posted and I own a 970
feelsbadman
except I bought mine on craigslist for like 180 dollars a year and a half ago so I guess skip the insanely good and go straight to the disapointment

'sup

I'm the Savage 4, go fuck yourself

MSI GTX 960. Quiet, but hard working.

At nearly 2x the power consumption and higher average temps :^)

Obviously this was me shitposting but for real, the GPU market is awful

Choice between:
>Low power consumption and good temps but shit business practices
>Good bang for the buck and good business practices but objectively worse hardware

i'm basically a zotac 1070, underrated as fuck

HD 7950, worked my whole life as a miner, now taking abuse from my new owner since i was sold. My left fan isn't spinning anymore. Everything hurts, I'm hot all the time.

Same, I considered a 1060 6GB but for 350-400 ausbucks it costs too much for barely double (not even?) the performance.

so basicly you advertise your self as a 4ft man only for the others to realise that you were wearing high heels and you actually are 3.5 ft?

2 fps faster
almost less tha boudle the fps from the direct competitor (470)
having a Ti