Perfect your OS

>perfect your OS
>change it

What the fuck are they doing

But Windows 10 is the best Windows since 2000.

Trying to be innovativ?

Why should you care? Just keep using 7 use a loader

>perfect
not even close even for closed source shit despite win10 being even worse

windows 98 was shit but it has nice screen saver and sound
windows xp was shit it was cancerous OS in my memory
windows 7 was decent but not perfect
windows 8.1 nothing to say unless metro UI
windows 10 still don't have bad memory about it

this is just my opinion don't argue about it

Because most Linux distributions are surprisingly better OOTB. Windows 7 has no drivers included.

This is what happens when your only competitor is Apple.

Trying to appeal to the tablet demographic with 8

Trying to sell all our data with 10 while baiting in gaymers with muh directx 12

What I want to know is how to get all of the Win 10 exclusive features while retaining Win 7 functionality. A way to hack your OS, for lack of a better term.

If you're on the internet you are almost always being data mined. Might as well use the best software the world has provided us with.
Win 7 isn't a modern OS by any means. I recently joined the dark side with 10 and I've never been happier. The OS is better optimized for my SSD and switches on in 8 seconds or less.

How so?
>2000 wasn't any better than XP
M$ will never allow it.
Because it has UEFI support. Turn off UEFI and it'll take longer than 7.
>not leaving your PC on 24/7

>get all of the Win 10 exclusive features
like what
the fuckin store?

To name one I'd like: PlayStation remote play.
Although I'm sure there's a third party PlayStation streaming service I'm somehow completely oblivious to that alleviates this issue.

are you a big boi, video game fan?

>PlayStation remote play
I thought you were serious for a moment
now fuck off back to

About as big as your asshole can take
Why are you so triggered by video games? Is it perhaps because your inadequacy angers you? It's okay to be bad@games.

you feel big, boi, when u slay that big skeleton monster in that video game, boi?
feel masculine, strong and like you have accomplished something, boi?

and then the gigantic faggot ruined the thread for everyone

I don't why they made anything after Win2k. They should have just updated it instead of ruining everything with XP, vista, 7, 8, and 10.

Don't know what you're smoking, Win2k was shit. XP is much better.

>What the fuck are they doing
selling operating systems

You have to go back.

>>not leaving your PC on 24/7
>not leaving your PC on 24/7
not understanding why you ought to reboot regularly

you a big boi with your digital achievements in the world of pixels
big boi slaying monsters, getting xp, getting stronger, better equipment, great stuff

>But Windows 10 is the best Windows since 2000.
Windows 10 is worse than Vista.

I wonder if you'll still find time to make these homoerotic posts when you're back in Mexico where you belong.

you into guys, boi?
think about bumming guys, while saving the virtual kingdom from terrifying bone monsters, boi?
ever slay a bone dragon without taking a hit, boi?
ever achieved something real like that?

Windows 7 is the best ^^

t. Bangladeshi overstaying his student visa

>Win2k was shit
I'd like to know why

How many levels of irony are you on? You're probably just a straight up freak who is somehow getting himself off to this exchange, I'm reporting you to the FBI right now for cybercrimes.
t. born and raised in the greatest nation on earth with British ancestry.
Cuck.

the faster you click, the faster you'll win, boi
keep those fingers on the hotkeys, for that quick healing potion
or maybe even a spell; boi, you into magic or straight-up, head-on melee combat?
sword and board, or fireballs, boi?
put some heavy armor on, run around, get excercise and bigger strenght
you'll make it big in that kingdom filled with monsters, boi
maybe the people of said fantasyworld wanna make you their king, keiser or even the president, boi
just remember where you're from
never forget your roots, boi
never forget, and you'll achieve it all
100%

INSTALL GENTOO FAGGOT

XP is and always was for the eXtra sPecial snowflakes, the people who care more about wallpaper and cartoon dogs then actually getting shit done. It was "popular" because most people are stupid and technologically illiterate, XP was catered specifically for them. Win2k on the other hand was made for people actually doing something that's why it lacked the cartoon user interface and the many other childish XP features. Hehehe.

There's a reason why there's a group effort to keep Win2k alive these days. Even Microsoft continues to release patches for XP POSReady, which in some cases are perfectly usable by Win2k.

Hell, there's a community of people writing kernel mods to allow win2k to run newer software, extending the kernel to do things that it wasn't designed to do. In some cases, windows 2000 is still the best OS for the job.

i know, right?

I used that until 2013. Rock solid and A E S T H E T I C as fuck. Then I got a new laptop with Windows 7 on it and eventually got used to that. I guess I'll be jumping on the GNU/Linux lifeboat once 2020 comes around. 7 is the last real Windows.

youre a moron and probably insisted windows 7 was shit when it was released

Win 10 is ok, but is always upgrading, consuming computer resourses and a lot of bandwidth. And it has some bloatware.