Does Sup Forums use encryption? Why or why not?

Does Sup Forums use encryption? Why or why not?

I use encryption to browse Sup Forums because I don't want other people to intercept my shitposts and change their content.

I use encryption for workdata mostly

Phone and laptop are encrypted for my job (healthcare)

Yes of course. /Home, /var, and /swap are encrypted, along with any other files that have sensitive data.

I don't have any CP to hide so no.

Look at this loser who only keeps cp that is not worth hiding.

Got something to hide pedo?

I made 3 programs for encryption
ones a client/server chat program using RSA
one encrypts a certain set of folders using RSA
one encrypts all my personal files and program files 10 times using a different randomly generated RSA key each time then deletes the data and the keys

>RSA

All of those sound terrible.

what's wrong with it?
they are

Yeah dm-crypt on my laptop

>using RSA
>2016
>Not using ECC
lol'ing your life senpai

Not the same guy, but Asymetric encryption isn't very good for bulk encryption for reason like Key generation since the modulus needs to be 2048 bits just for 112 bits of security. ECC dsa is more efficient, but I still would use a symmetric cipher like AES or Serpent over any of them for those type of applications.

>Does Sup Forums use encryption? Why or why not?
Twofish-256 on all my storage devices
The only unencrypted drive is an external HDD with films and music

>listening to bossa nova

listen to some real music

Yes, I use twofish-xts-plain64 on all my drives. Remember to avoid ALL NIST ciphers.

Yes. If ever my phone gets stolen or lost I have some peace of mind that my identity is safe.

What is real music?

RSA is botnet, user

Asymmetric encryption is for small data. If you wanna encrypt conversations and files you should use symmetric ciphers.
With RSA you can encrypt the key used for a symmetric cipher.

Fuck off Bossa Nova is great.

Getz/Gilberto is homosexual tier though

What it someone breaks in and steals your computer? You don't want thieves watching all your home made pegging videos do you?

I guess I could make it use rsa (since it's already done) > ECC dsa > aes

I don't have a reason to, but that doesn't no mean others shouldn't.
I imagine stuff like business secrets are a great reason to use encryption.

I have nothing to hide. Stop projecting your insecurities on me, loser.

If you want multiple layered encryption, I would still recommend keeping to symmetric, although honestly you do have more leeway with cipher choices as long as one is good. However, consider key management becomes exponentially more complicated.

No, I hacked my bank's website to serve me plain HTTP so that I could do my banking without looking like I've something to hide.

>Normie and proud

If you truly have nothing to hide, please post your social security number and bank account information. Oh, you won't? Then you have something to hide, retard.

Show me the warrant, CIA nigger.

ITT: increasingly nervous encryptards

getz/gilberto is the shit, nice one

and yeah I use disk encryption, why not?

are you retarded my friend

if you are a 1337 h4xx0r then that's cool, but not all of us are

What you're offering in return? Nothing? Then fuck off.