Exactly how bad are the Beats solo 2's? i would get them for mobile use instead of using my bulky sennheiser hd 598s

Exactly how bad are the Beats solo 2's? i would get them for mobile use instead of using my bulky sennheiser hd 598s.

i don't mind exaggerated bass and whatnot, as long as they don't sound like shit. they're also on sale for $96.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdHEGzLmQrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beats are the best headphones there are. No headphones have more bass than beats by Dr.Dre and there is nothing you can do about it.

fpbp /thread

i know you're being sarcastic, so do you have anything valuable to say?

You wish I'd be sarcastic, I guess. Beats get a lot of hate for no reason other than being popular. But do you really think they fake their sales numbers in order to come out as the most selling headphone brand there is? Do you really think a company that makes bad headphones would cost three billion US Dollars? I do not and I know for a fact, that Beats are the best.

Deal with it.

i'm not trying to buy the "best" headphones, i already know my current ones are better.
i just want something small and compact that looks and sounds decent for when i wear them in public

So if your headphones were the best, they would sound great (like Beats by Dr.Dre) and look great as well (also like Beats by Dr.Dre), wouldn't they? However, you imply they do not. Because if they would sound the best and look the best, you would have no need to inform yourself about the best headphones there are (Beats by Dr.Dre), wouldn't you?

Another astonishing fact that further proves that Beats by Dr.Dre are the best.

They sound nice and they get you going with the ladies because of their great design. Simply put: Beats are the best headphones there are.

mine are better in sound quality but not portability.

>Exactly how bad are the Beats
Bad
>the Beats solo 2
They're okay I have one
>i don't mind exaggerated bass
Was informed they were bassy by some user. Was dissapointed they were not boomy AT ALL. I'm getting one of these for christmas youtube.com/watch?v=QdHEGzLmQrM

Let me guess: Yours don't even have 360° bluetooth streaming, don't they?

How do you think a 2 dimensional line (a cable), has superior sound than a 3 dimensionally radiating music source and receiving unit?

People defending wired headphones against bluetooth are the same people that would say 2D is better than 3D, because they read it somewhere online and their neighbour has the same opinion.

Get over yourself and admit that Beats by Dr.Dre are better than your headphones in every imaginable way.

The CEO of Beats is a homosex. You cannot even get a more freeer CEO than that, no matter what company you will lay your eyes on.

Beats by Dr.Dre are the pinnacle of 2016 politics and engineering.

>as long as they don't sound like shit
>solo 2
You'll be fine with them. Don't expect boomy bass.

Really made me think, so I bought 100 for christmas, going to give them out to homeless so they can enjoy the true Beats™ christmas experience.

Glad I could help.

>bait me further!

samefag

beats a shit. heard it, couldn't get through these shit headphones due the shit sound. nigger lover

just get grados or fidelios or some other meme headphone
beats make you look like a nigger

i'm not the one saying beats are the best.
i just want something that looks good and is portable that doesn't sound like shit, and wondering if these would suffice for 50% off.

Nope

nice paintskill tricks, nigger lover

I don't like beats and would generally shit them but for 96$ they are preatty ok, my biggest complaint was always price to quality.

However I despise their sound signature and it's not just a cheap boomy bass. They just oversimplify music and remove anything that is not rap/pop sounding from music. They do good job at playing shitty recordings, but they murder anything else. Try Sennheiser urbanites, they cost around 100$ and there are promotion on amazon for over ear ones for 110$ as well. At least tho us don't turn everything into same sounding shit. Try out them at your local store if you have one.

Not bad at all actually. If you like a bassy headphone of that form factor. On-ears are generally shit.