HOLY SHIT WTF!!!

HOLY SHIT WTF!!!
Edge is the best browser on planet motherfucking earth.
its much much MUCH faster than chrome or firefox,it now has extension support and adblock.and the best of it all,I CAN LITERALLY WATCH 4K VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE SEAMLESSY WITH EDGE WHILE EVERY OTHER BROWSER LAGS,STUTTERS AND CRASHES.
holy shit we only need proper webm support now boys wtf.

>inb4 100rupees to my bank account.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/rZNZe
youtube.com/watch?v=fxpVsAqIN2M
microsoft.com/northafrica/careers/positions/de.htm
antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>windows
>memeK resolutions
i careth not.

(You) again

my toaster literally got upgraded by Microsoft thank you so much im an MS shill from now on.

>Type in localhost:3000
>It redirects me to a Bing search

Great browser m80. The only time I have to use it is for development and I hate it everytime.

you can change it to google you retard.i did it too.

You can't be that retarded.

ROFL. Is this guy trolling or really that retarded?

????

??????????

Microsoft shills fail off script

This. You have to type the http:// or it has a fit.

shoutout to #windows
follow me on IG

>inb4 100rupees to my bank account.
I don't think microsoft actually pays nearly as much.

>install Win10 on mom's low-tier pc
>show her this cool new browser called edge (why bother downloading chrome, right?)
>she calls me over a few days later
>couldn't browse, edge was too slow and freezing up all the time
>she couldn't even load facebook
>install chrome, lightning speed, no freezes, no problems
>okay.jpeg

webmshare.com/rZNZe

if your browser cant run it then download it and watch it with vlc.

Something wrong on your side, it tries to reach localhost just as intended

Yea. The fact that I'm using edge is what's wrong.

how is that a problem?

Dude literally has a backdoor on his machine and doesn't realize that because he's OBVIOUSLY too smart. It's Microsoft's fault

if you use windows 10 might as well use edge.you already gave up your privacy with windows 10 why not use the superior browser then.

I dislike Edge as much as the next guy although it's more because it's probably amazing on a technical level but its usability its garbage and fails at replacing any other browser.

That said, I really applaud their effort in trying to make it easy for developers to make stuff for it.
I.e. modern.ie - Free VMs (for most hypervisors / container engines) and services to test websites on Internet Explorer (they even had a IE6 on XP vm at one point) and Edge, free of charge … and yet webdevs have to give more priority to being compatible with Safari, which you either have to buy a Mac, setup a hackintosh or pay for Browserstack to be able to test out properly.

>No back on the right click menu

Psssshhhh

what goes around,comes around...

Edge really is the best browser for video playback people. It's been proven by this goat youtuber:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxpVsAqIN2M

Why wouldn't you use an actually media player for videos?
It plays better and looks better than any browser.

No way to read description of comments.

Why doesn't edge allow me adjust the size of the popup reply window here on 4chins?

>Edge can't even play this webm
>best browser

I don't see the problem

nice try user.

>being this retarded
Edge really is for you

Can you seek in the video? Why not a plugin to embed mpv on the website?

edge doesnt support vp8 true but it support vp 9.
vp 8 is an old depreceated shit anyways.

Every fucking time

wow how old is this? I didnt even know they had a new browser

Literally nobody cares about vp8 webm any more, its deprecated for years now.

Fun fact, also fully supported by Edge is encrypted hls/https/m3u8 h264 streams which firefox and chrome both refuse to pay to use which means only Edge and Safari can make use of it.

Yep, It seeks better if you utilize the cache properly.

What websites are slow in edge

id like to know this too.for me edge is faster than chrome on every website i visit.

for me edge freeze all the time

Just use vivaldi you utter untermensch, it's chrome sans google botnet with actual customization options.

>Can't open local html file.
What a WTF!!!

and it still doesn't play webms. Kek

>100rupees to your bank account.

Until recently I believed all these microsoft shills are just some troll wannabe Sup Forums kiddies but I was completely Wrong.

Microsoft has been deploying Evangelists to support developers[1] since a long time.

Although a leaked document explicitly mentions that they are not here to support developers, they are here to shill microsoft[2] and undermine [3] other companies.

These are not just trolls. These are professional shills.

Ditch Microsoft products

Don't be fooled my Microshills. They never cared for the users. Their latest strategy is to compete with google for mass surveillance with built in spyware. Data is the most valuable good in the next century and Microsoft is trying really hard to become the monarch.

[1] microsoft.com/northafrica/careers/positions/de.htm

[2]antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf (page 4,9)

[3]antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000/PX03096.pdf (page 5, 30, 35)

what are you talking about it opens local html files for me.

You do realize you're literally the only person here using this garbage? Stop forcing this botnet

OP IS A FAGGOT

>memeK
Must suck to be poor.

>>inb4 100rupees to my bank account.
You'd wish. Here's ten, now fuck off.

It really is a damn good browser, I would have swapped to it in a heartbeat if it actually supported smartphones beyond Windows Mobile.

>can't interact with the website while you watch like you can with a tampermonkey extension
>have to be autismo enough to spend 10 hours configuring that shit menu option
>video player "program" doesn't even have UI elements

Are you being ridiculous on purpose?

Oh my god you're using firefox

Now that explains everything. You are simply retarded. I'm sorry.

you can interact with the website. its just another window that opens.
literally takes a couple minutes to install the openwith addon and set it up.
what UI elements do you use?

Welll, Edge is fast, that much is true. But still, I'm not using anything other than Chrome because that's what has most market share and I'm a developer so...

wow you are retarded