It'll work fine, right?

it'll work fine, right?

it turned on but the fan (what's left of it at least) just went full speed :( i guess this gpu is dead

what the fuck am i looking at

2 gpu fan fins broke so i broke off some more to balance it
my psu only has one 6pin but the cable was too short so i had to use a pcie-riser cable
there is an oblivion map so the contacts of the gpu pcb don't touch my cpu cooler

are you fucking retarded

lol you got a riser cable for pcie instead of an extension for 6pin? I like your style.

This is a hideous bodge job but should work. Since it doesn't () you are indeed justified in concluding that some of the hardware is malfunctioning.

What the fuck is this?

My sides hurt

It's fucked its 400 series so it needed those fan fins

a twisted firestarter

get out you poor fucking kraut

Why is your PC in a wooden box?

It looks like a DIY project gone wrong

10/10

i dont like computer cases but i want to see my hardware

how did you know? oh i see, the paper has some german words.

incredible battlesation ruined by meme microphone

how is it a meme, nobody has it. it came with the audio interface

Dope battlestation is dope.

>Have Drink
>Spill It over
>Zap

>Have Cat
>It Jumps in
>Zap

>Fapping too hard
>Wood breaks off
>Zap

>Computer Loads Picture of Paz Dela Huerta
>Zap

It's large, looks obviously like a microphone (instead of looking like a few tiny holes in some other device) and is mounted on its own (also large) stand.

The meme is that you care enough about a microphone to own this ostentatious-looking thing. It's like people who buy $100 curved wooden stands to put their headphones on.

i'm gonna put an acrylic sheet on there soon. but you are right, i am permanently afraid of spilling anything on it. then again i only have room for the bottle on the right, so i should be safe. i also have a doggo and while she does not jump in there, she always presses the power button with her nose when she is bored, turning my computer off.
well i record music with a friend from time to time. i see your point but it does not take away any space really.

the stand was an ikea lamp before, proud of this hack tb_h

>nvidia fermi card with flammable material right next to it
Setting your house on fire would be a lot easier qnd cheaper with just lighter fluid and a match you know.

Just to trigger you.

>the stand was an ikea lamp before, proud of this hack

What kind of software on the lamp did you exploit for your hack?

>not being too retarded to use a screwdriver is (life-)hacking now

Thanks clickbait.

>my psu only has one 6pin but the cable was too short so i had to use a pcie-riser cable

also the card needs 2 6pins but i have been using it with only one since it's release

You're the kinda guy who drops $100 on some "pro gamer" headset with some shitty $0.50 chinese mic

>spends money on all that shit
>cant afford a decent psu
lol

i got that psu when i was 16, it looked nice
i get power supply surge warning with every boot
also the i/o switch does not do anything

that's a beautiful setup you got m8
you should fill it with proper hardware tho

also don't listen to the butthurt faggot who rages about the mic, the mod is pretty neat

>gtx460 in closed enclosure
I hope you keep a fire extinguisher near you OP

Putting paper that close to a GTX 400 series card, not a good idea.

>ripping a page out of the Oblivion game guide
I'd tell you to put yourself in the ovens, but at the rate you're going, you'll be feeling the heat regardless.

dont worry it's just an old magazine with an article on oblivion