This is Windows 10. Say something nice about it

This is Windows 10. Say something nice about it

The default wallpaper is decent.

At least it has a half assed Linux in it

Is it worth using as an os for a gaming pc or should I go for windows 7. I don't want memes, I just want to know which would be a better os for gaming?

It's pretty nice once you replace the start menu.

They finally put actual windows in the wallpaper

Gaems

FreeBSD

It still has an off switch

I like MS Paint
I hope the new 3D version won't just simply replace it

I looked up freeBSD will it even play many modern games? it says it has a ported library of 24,000+ which feels like it couldn't run windows applications/games basically.

Orbis OS plays all the AAA games. It's a FreeBSD distro

Literally the best version of Windows.

sometimes does what I want it do

great os to install on ex gf laptops

It could be worse.

Something nice huh? Well it's nice microsoft stopped begging me to download it. Using Windows 7 right now and comfy AF.

The 2015 LTSB does not suck too much.
Complaints:
2016 LTSB and Server 2016(desktop) still very buggy, cannot detect certain 2010-era hardware
such as broadcomm wifi adapter

Enterprise Keyboard Filter no longer allow custom combinations, and have to be configured with ICD which takes 5GB of space, which in turn only outputs a small executable file to run. No more configuration through group policy or ECM.

No more componentized versions of OS

The need to use group policy to set telemetry to security.

Certain app telemetry are not controlled in Control Panel but from the app itself, hidden in plain sight. Example will be the redesigned sticky notes app. The settings page have a send data to Microsoft option which is on by default.

Removal of some GPO in Pro versions of Windows

The UI is still not coherent enough, continuity is still lacking. Not a big deal though.

The start menu is not customizable sufficiently unless you use a wim-editing tool found online. Not serious since the tool provides for the solution.

Icons still in transition phase. Design still not uniform enough as compared to Windows 7. Not a serious issue though.

It has working AMD drivers

Which loli is 8.1 and who's the bimbo on the right?

Cutie girl

Go for 8.1, no 10 botnet/bloat and without the slower performance of 7

My dad likes it.

>bellybutton showing

What a fucking slut.

at least the code is "secure" enough that the rootkit shows visual artifacts

This. If you are looking at gaymenz your windows version is purely dependant on the version of directx you wish to run.

Rumor is next windows will move towards a clpud based "paint365" type model. $1.29/mo/per user. Access your draws anywhere

It's not OS X

- The lockscreen wallpaper selection is okay
- The idea they had for the start menu tiles is decent
- Improved aero snap is slightly better
- UWP apps and the new taskbar have an alright design

Everything else not listed is either terrible, negligible or identical to previous versions.

I have 8.1 on my laptop currently, is it really the current top for gaming? What happens when d12 or whatever is w10 exclusive becomes mainstream for gaming?

Holy shit that is ugly.

So what exactly is win10 spying on your pc?

The design is not bad, but the whole product looks incomplete, unfinished.

And OP's post shows maybe the worst rendition of a Windows 10 system, in which nothing is customised properly (huge taskbar icons, cramped corner start menu, ads, using default accent colour instead of customising your tiles, keeping pinned programs on your taskbar which is unnecessary, you can just create your own custom toolbar, having suggestions turned on in the start menu, etc etc).

Windows 10 can get a lot better with customisation and by disabling ads, telemetry and everything that ties it to Microsoft.

That being said, it's still an OS that is not 100% stable, can still occasionally crash even on systems with good specs.

I like the overall look of the OS and how everything I've used it for thus far just werks™

if you care about new upcoming games i'd get 7 and do your best to debotnet it with a linux distro partition

It will be gone someday.

It just werks

You know... stuff!

Attractive, just like electric bug killers.

Viruses

It did more damage to the Microsoft Windows brand in one year than half a decade of unpatched XP did.

If you care about new upcoming games you'll run the version that has dx12, retard.

Microsoft will die because of it

> (OP)
>The default wallpaper is decent.
Pretty much this...

It plays all the games.

lel cry harder smelly autist

I know you're not using Windows 10.

It's usage terms are pretty nasty and that's the nicest thing i can say about it.