Buy components on Cyber Monday

>buy components on Cyber Monday
>It is now Friday
>Use one-day shipping on Amazon to get shit fast
>UPS says it's experiencing "errors" to ship it out.

Basically Jamal stole my computer at the UPS facility.

Anyone else experience this?

One day shipping is a jew farce, just do the default. Its probably on your doorstep or will be tomorrow morning.

>Basically Jamal stole my computer at the UPS facility.
As someone who works for UPS, I can assure you that is definitely a possibility. Either that or the shit got thrown off a truck and forgotten.

I'm sure it was stolen.

Heavy as shit, big case too.

Welp, getting a refund Tuesday. Everything is 30-40 dollars more each now.

Talk to Amazon CS, they'll honor the original prices.

I don't get why these companies still hire these leeches
I work at a repaircenter and every single one we had was slow, constantly spending time talking not working and a plain annoyance to work with.
Most end up getting fired after a month

I'll call Monday to get that arranged.

Not gonna see my PC until like 2 weeks from now most likely.

Amazon says my package was delivered yesterday and so did USPS but it just came today so I guess I had problems too?

UPS as a whole is a fucking joke. There's no order, they're constantly understaffed despite tons of applicants and plenty of funds to go around, the people that make management are as dumb as the idiots who can't load a truck properly, and the drivers spend more time in the way bitching about everything than they do working. It's ridiculous.

Fuckin truck drivers
lol i am gonna be late an hour so you're leaving work at 2 am again also i am gonna be grumpy as all hell for no reason

I concur.

So many people apply, but they're all shit.

I'd take UPS or Fedex any day of the week over USPS. USPS is complete shit. I've had to basically pull over my mailman and yell at him and tell him to stop dropping my packages out of his goddamn truck. He's fucked up more since then, leaving my packages at the mailbox instead of at the door, etc. But that stopped real fast after I started complaining to the USPS inspector general every single tiny fuck up.

UPS and FedEx are high turnover jobs. Most people can't even do it for a month. They always hire seasonal workers for the holidays, so they get to deal with new people too.

wew package delayed again.

I hate UPS so fucking much. I called twice, they tell me "It's in the truck!" No, it's fucking not. Tyrone took it.

In the end it's cheaper to pay minimum wage and pay for lost/broken/stolen packages.

Depending on how long you've been there, you can make a shitload of money. They don't anyone at minimum wage afaik.

I heard somewhere that UPS is actually a nice paying job

The place up the road from me pays minimum wage. UPS

If you're in the US, I call bullshit.

>poorfag
>don't buy component on black friday
>jamal didn't steal my components
There is a silver lining in everything I suppose.

>I've had to basically pull over the mailman and yell at him to stop dropping my packages out of his goddamn truck.
Working at UPS, I spend my mornings slinging thousands of packages off of a truck and onto a conveyor belt. Your mailman occasionally dropping a package is nothing compared to the morning unload.

I morning unload myself in your mum.

>Looking for gpu
>Decide which aftermarket brand I want
>Check amazon
>Kinda expensive
>Bit later find out there is a rebate on it
>Check shopping prices for cheapest one
>Ebuyer
>Buy it
>Week to arrive, eh
>Realise the amazon one was the same price after ordering and have prime
>No option to cancel on ebuyer website, can't call them up because it's midnight
fug

I'm glad someone does. God knows dad doesn't anymore.

>One day shipping is a jew farce
What about same day delivery?

I bought a back pillow on blackfriday around 11am and it showed up that evening at about 6pm.

Did You work there for a week to? I did and never again

Worked at UPS for a year before my back gave out. Had a 40 foot trailer of 13 inch CRT's coming down the belt to load and fit into one brown delivery truck Christmas of 1993. The company is a joke. Not enough employees to get the job done correctly. Shit gets damaged too often. The pay is better than a shitty fast food job but not worth the 3x amount of work for 50% more pay imo.

>he uses amazon

why did your retarded-ass wait so long? if Amazon doesn't have your package shipping out on time you should call immediately. They will suck your dick and complement you.

it is almost christmas, UPS and USPS and FedEX are all going to be swamped with packages until mid january

Times have changed. They get paid 70k annually + benefits