/csg/ - Chink Shit General

"tfw you missed the goIden age of fakes" Editon

user dives in on Chinking for the first time and is pIeased. lt seems he wiII be joining us again soon
TaII user with feminine waist is Iate to the saIes and tries to force Chinking, but it seems they know his game. WiII he get away with it?
user receives his microphone. "It's quiet" as would be expected from the smaIIer and cheaper desk top modeIs
user discuss Easy Cap and chip sets. WiII they narrow down a reputabIe seIIer?
user faIIs for the "you're my speciaI customer" e-maiI; Newfrog makes him Iook Iike a Newfag
user buys a watch but refuses to cIip his Hobbit toe naiIs
user receives shieId to protect his fruit
user's eIectronic parts arrive, but what is he buiIding with these Iast purchases?
user's $5 mic arrives, is pIeased with the quaIity but stiII disappointed in his own voice
user enjoys his card knife, reviews it as feeIing "pretty soIid"
user is enjoying his new Red Mi 4 Prime, great first impressions. HopefuIIy wiII keep us informed as he gets more use with it
P S A:
>USE A SEPARATE BROWSER FOR THlS SlTE

When they see you visit here and the Chink sites, they raise the prices when they see our traffic. Asked a service rep why the memory card prices went up and he said this was the reason, because they saw aII of our traffic and he said they expected purchases wouId be made in the near future thanks to YOUR FUCKlNG BROWSlNG!

CIear your cookies and use a separate browser otherwise you're aII fucking the prices up for everyone, making Chinking Chinks much Iess beneficiaI!

>SEPARATE BROWSERS
>DON'T USE JAVA SCRlPT, DON'T ENABLE COOKlES (untiI you reaIIy need it for purchasing if you seriousIy don't know how to make a purchase without them)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=beteno&id=H2
discord.gg/6WehyUv
chinkshit.xyz/random/
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg
imgur.com/a/JvrGt
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The PSA part is fake before anyone asks.

IiteraIIy no one has ever asked, because pretty much everyone here knows htmI and is a reaI thing.

>Everyone here has come across one of those "by using this site, we're making beIieve you agree to Iet us use cookies

lt aIso happens when you Iook for fIights, but then again you've never Ieft your basement so you wouIdn't know.

When will Gaybeast just admit they're never going to sell all these things?

That assumes that /csg/ has a huge influence on pricing and traffic which we've already established multiple threads in a row it doesn't. That's why your PSA is a crock.

>126 peopIe bought this thing

Wow, you reaIIy can seII anything. Wonder how many of them got it before it was 45% off?

What Chink store apps am I missing for dem sweet discounts

Nothing I love more than making it into the news.

Makes me feel special and wanted.

its not a very big achivement when its ShitOP thread

Is that a speaker and a water bottle?

I'm still pleased.

>l'm angry!
>Stop being happy!
>lf l don't get to be happy, no one gets to be happy!

IoI what a faggot

fuck off lithu

What launcher is that?

>telling strangers to fuck off on an anonymous image board
You're a tough guy user, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Anyone have good experiences with chink sunglasses? Any recommendations?

Zuk z2 pro for 480 or Samsung s7 edge for 850?

Local dollars, not American.

they are very good once you don't go for bottom of the barrel cheap

anything $10+ is usually very good

Why do you keep posting these shit low effort threads before the bump limit? Trying to get them up before someone can post something better? That's some advanced shitposting.

Smart Launcher Pro

aliexpress goat

the fuck kinda earphones are these
audiobudget.com/product.php?brand=beteno&id=H2

Now that Trump will go to war with China over Taiwan, is /csg/ kill?

We'll probably have burger shit instead with all those new manufacturing jobs after Trump kills the economy

>tfw you wiII never receive your fidget because of this

Your OP format is ass, stick to the proper format

He did that too back when he made Chinese Shopping General threads.

here you go user

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>/csg/ Christmas Gift Ideas
imgur.com/a/JvrGt

The news needs to be properly formatted.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Stop this spam.

I'm not going to bother rewriting the news considering the mods keep deleting all the posts or threads once someone starts sperging at out the original formatting. This shit thread got here first, no point making another that will be deleted from an autistic freakout.

You autists are fucking up /csg/ stahp

Has anyone seen any good HiIIary gear?

PeopIe stopped posting the stuff worth having about a month ago and it seems to not show up anymore. Anything good you guys seen IateIy?

Here is finally watch number 2/3 that I ordered on 11.11. It finally just arrived after getting "mis-processed" by Canada Post. So far, very satisfied with it. Sapphire crystal, and the red is much more vibrant than I expected. I will post a comprehensive review in the future.

RIP in peace csg

I miss the old OP, his threads where comfy as fuck. I got two packets but I think I'll wait till more package arrives and the regular OP comesback. I got like 12 more items to arrive anyway.

Will Trump finally shutdown /csg/ and bring manufacturing jobs back to the states?

>tfw hilaryshit is a collectable

he came back earlier but mods deleted his thread because PSA shitposter made his before bump limit.

Fuck off avatarfagging faggot

Got my custom printed silk poster yesterday. It came out pretty good imo. 24×36 and the colors are accurate.

I kinda out chinked the chinks too with it, I orignally saw the image as a poster on the chinkshit randomizer, but the seller wanted $10+ for 24x36 so I just did a reverse image search, found the original image and got a custom seller to do it.

I'm also starting to think all the custom posters are made at the same place. I got 3 posters from 3 different sellers so far (the prices always flucate) and they all came in the same white PVC tube with sketchy chinese letters on them (probably cancer warnings)

Burger shit general soon

Make me you pathetic NEET.

Price?

The prices always randomly change between $8-$8.99 for 24x36, just do a search for "custom silk poster" and use the cheapest seller.

>I just did a reverse image search, found the original image and got a custom seller to do it.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>calling others on Sup Forums a NEET
haha yeah I bet you have a degree and 200k a year job too, married too eh? :^)

NNO

yeah my hubby is pretty cute

Also I forgot to mention, on Aliexpress of course

hit a nerve there pal? How's the job hunt going?

>user gets his Voxlink Official shop cables. First impressions: "They are kind of better because they are kind of more expensive"

I'm this guy, checked my Aliexpress orders, and found out the one from Voxlink Official was a 'gold plated something something micro usb cable'. So it looked kinda better because of that. I guess they are the same in quality.

How long did it take to receive it?

This one took 3 weeks but my last two posters took only two

Cool, thanks

Member when people didn't sperg out over bullshit like "format" on csg and we just talked about china shit? I member.

Very nicely thank you very much

Yeah having no links to a helpful infographic and wiki is totally a benefit to the general, all these clueless newfags asking questions easily solved by the infographic in every one of these shit PSA threads... such great work.

ADVANCED SHITPOSTING

Things seem a little heated in /csg/ lately, why not kick back and watch some excellent video reviews made by the /csg/ community to calm down?

Dirty Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

Awful Reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

Fyodor Dostomedsky
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Cheap Chinese Crap Review
youtube.com/channel/UCpZrhMsEVJb21CyaAoF0CTg

/csg/ reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ

Cheeky Tech
youtube.com/channel/UCRhetomZYw-MKpm4OmzxX8

What the fuck is this PSA bullshit?
I leave the threads for a few days and this shit happens.

Here we go.

FUCK OFF YOU BUNNY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Im not saying the newfags aren't a problem, only that everyone bitching is just as much of a problem. The infographic and wiki were crucial to me when i started coming on these threads but id rather answer some questions than see every post be someone either pissing or moaning that the thread doesnt look like they want it too.

>the wiki and infographic were crucial to me
>but I'd rather they were omitted forever if I don't see any complaining

go suck your thumb dumb faggot, ever think they might be crucial to other new posters too? And why removing them for NO REASON is cancerous to this community?

The dark times have returned to /csg/

The only cancer ITT is the bitch I'm replying to.
[you]

????????????????????????????????????/

No you're the cancer, you're the cancer!
Such a nasty newfag

You seem mad user, maybe go suck your own thumb for a bit and come back when you've cooled down.

NO YOU'RE CANCER AND I'M GOING TO REMOVE YOU WITH THE KNIFE i PURCHASED FROM CHINESE SHOPPING

>I have no way to refute the accurate point you just made so I'll repeat what you just said back to you and hope you stop exposing my bullshit

Do it, end my chinky suffering, I want to die by your Ganzo blade

Did you even read the post, fucknut? I never said i was cool with the infographic or wiki being removed only that its already happened and everyone bitching about it is equally annoying. Now kys.

All of you FAGGOTS need to calm down and rejoice, for I have received my Mens Cockon Branded cockstrap for my cock.

Why don't you kill me, you nu-male? Come on discord, I'll give you my address faggot.

congratulations

>discord
Definitely kys.

cock

now THIS is ADVANCED SHITPOSTING

Thanks

>nice silk poster
>cellotapes it to the wall

How did we let this happen?

By kicking out Chinese shopping and letting Sup Forums in.

They ruin everything.

Is this a bad time to ask that we consider changing the name of the general to the more politically correct

Chinese Shopping General

Stop.

we let hate a bigotry win

we really should change the name back to chinese shopping so that the sentiment of tolerance permeates the thread

>politically correct
What, Tumblr doesn't have csg boards for you?

But majority rules

This is the exact opposite of what we need.

anyone know where i can get led/ light up moving pictures that simulate a kaleidoscope

looking for something psychedelic like my pic

It's an unchange for the better user.

You should really just kill yourself, you chink loving queer.

All of this is just an illusion, regular OP will comeback and everything will be back to normal, to the good ol days.

where can i buy a girl like in that picture

It never was Chinese Shopping General and your strawpoll to change the name lost in a landside. Then you tried it again and accidentally exposed your VPN when you posted the results in a screenshot.

We all remember the failure of the cheating Chinese Shopping Autist, as wily and deceptive as any stinky chink. We can only hope Ali steps in and removes you from this board.

But we scared the Chinese Shopping op away, we'll never be able to go back to the good ol days.

>is the "lets change it to chinese shopping general" shitposting all over again
STOP FUCKING EVERYTHING I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS TRAIN.

a hero will rise to take up the mantle

they will hate him,
they will call him lithuanian
they will delete his posts

but his ideals will live on in the hearts of good men

This thread should be a safe space to discuss and share