How isn't travelling to America from New Zealand time travel...

How isn't travelling to America from New Zealand time travel? I would go back a whole day and get another full day of life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WEdlSJKx9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have no argument against this theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WEdlSJKx9I

Technically you cant move through space without moving through time aswell so all travel is time traval

the kiwis could've warn us about pearl harbor

if you plan to kill yourself next year but do it now instead, you'll time travel 1 year into the future.

what would you have done if you knew about 9/11 12 hours ahead?

reminder I'm not talking about the current you but the 2001 you.

>"Mr. President, there's a 12 year old boy on the phone calling about a terrorist attack"

>do nothing
everything happens as before

>alert the authorities
then get treated as a suspect after it happens

Time is a social construct you faggot.

> want to compare something made by "God" and something make by human

keep trying, maybe there is still time

>set up hd camera "to make your clip about modern architecture *wink*" in just the right angle to film the entire thing
>sell video to news stations all over the world for millions

>How they fuck does he know? Call the agency and call it off

are today's children too stupid for that kind of cartoons, I don't think there's anything like that on current channels.

You are traveling through time right now at a rate of 1 second per second.

>today's children too stupid

I don't think you could understand the irony of this statement even if I explained it to you. beautiful.

any airplane traveling is time travel in relation to the people on the ground as demonstrated by the Hafele–Keating experiment.

>set up refreshment stands far enough from the buildings so when it starts to collapse you can get away, but close enough to be in the middle of streams of people escaping the building in various states of trauma
>sell bottles of water for $15, first aid kits for $95

:^)

>i'm too intelligent to give you a real answer
if people just stick their children on toy channels or mickey mouse all day, it's not a big surprise that they'll become stupid.

Today's kids don't watch television, grandpa.
They watch youtube.

because time isn't localised. time in the universe is always the same. it's the same time everywhere in the universe.

the amount of light shining on a particular part of a celestial body like the earth cannot affect that.

truly a modern dark age we are living in where anti-intellectualism is lauded

>truly a modern dark age we are living in where anti-intellectualism is lauded
by who? go back to 1950 by killing yourself, gramps

I'd call every jewish organisation within 50 miles and say that the WTC is having a day of free financial advice giveaways- with free food and drink.

They wouldn't fall for it though since the jews all knew the towers were coming down

The rate of time increases as you get closer to mass. Going to the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy and coming back (minus the time it takes to travel that far), time on earth would be way faster than yours, and someone your age might have a beard down to their feet.

>anti-intellectualism
There is currently a war on stupid people. The stakes are high in late stage capitalism, and it's mayhem: the competition is the fiercest it's ever been to get rich while everyone else gets left in the dust.