Linuxfags, how do you explain this?

Linuxfags, how do you explain this?
youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

Other urls found in this thread:

rms.sexy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

RMS is all for GNU and GPL. Please do not lump them together who are for linux.

It's free

He's autistic and he don't give a shit that's why I like him. I ain't no GNU/Linux fag.

Android doesn't use GNU.

Stallman does not represent Linux users,he represents gnu users. So this is normal behavior for a stallman user.

What he eats and how he acts is irrelevant to what he has to say about software.

His behaviors and attitude definatly reflects on things none technical

Hitler did great this with European infrastructure, but people still hate him because muh Jews.

commie purge when?

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

What he has to say about software is irrelevant too.

You're still a user of the Linux kernel, Linuxfag.

What is kfreebsd. Fucktard.

>(((European infrastructure)))
Sorry but he only cares about germany and israel. Both countries are not Europe.

Irrelevant.

If you don't look there it doesn't exist.

it's his skin. it's free. it will regenerate. have you never tasted your own skin user? it's good for you

Drink bleach, user.
It's gud

i hate this idiots that when they are allowned to ask a question they start rambling about what they think and start spreading retard arguments instead of formulating the question.

ask the question and shut up

sick of seeing that fat piece of shit everywhere on Sup Forums

welcome to Sup Forums, place where 90% of users are lonely autismal kids with personality issues
Linux is a hobby OS, and usually hobby keeps people alive. I bet this is why it's so popular on this containment board

I don't got a problem with linux or GNU

I just really fucking hate stallmans face

idk
Im gonna go get more coffee.

rms.sexy/

>Linux is a hobby OS
Nice meme, but don't worry, you can be hired in IT industry as a clown.

>rms.sexy/

touché

desu senpai eating boogers, scar tissue, dead skin and nails is fine with me

>he fixed Germany
>he made a country for das juden
>moved most of them to Israel, made it a jew country
>Russian Jew goverment shouts "when were u wen jew were killed"
>people blame him for nothing

Go back to ribbit, then.

>how do you explain this
An autistic man doing autistic things, how else?

>Linuxfags
GNU

This guy gets it.

bet he smells like dogshit and doritos

Your intellectual disability definitely reflects on your inability to spell properly.

During the late 80's meetings Bill Gates used to make moustaches from his belly button smegma.

Autism intensifies.

probably more like mildew and body odor

oh my god he is more autistic than I thought