Weekly audiocringe thread

>tfw I'm an audiophile with golden ear but the other normies can't understand me

Other urls found in this thread:

focal.com/usa/en/10-utopia-iii
akikoaudio.com/en/akiko-audio/akiko-audio-audio-accessories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_wire#Explanation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dat girlz

I think the "phile" in Audiophile is actually supposed to be ironic, given that you guys generally hate everything you listen to.

>the woman stands infront of it because she knows how much money was poured into it

kek

That setup looks dope

I get it, it's like expensive car and gold digger who stands in front of it. Thanks for educate me dad!

I love these people

What are the Daleks for?

speakers

>I'm wearing clothes

this is one ugly fucking picture. the outfit on the girl, the cables everywhere, the horrible fucking dreadful design on that audio equipment, the colors, the way the house is painted and furnished.

More like the retarded neckbeard owner paid his sister to pose in front of his ebin setup before posting it on some audio forum for neets so the other nerds could be envious
>oMg iS tHat a rEal Woman???!!11

how do i get a chick like that?

about 2 fifty
>million

Can't tell if this is russia, the mirror and girl greatly hint at it, so does the carpet, but on the other hand there is no carpet on the wall..

Sick freak! You like listening to little girls get raped?

>no chairs on sight
>wears stripes
yeah, must be in russia

those speakers look like hairdryers

but the thing is, its true

do you not know how most (keyword most) women are shallow?

>but user, this is MY setup!

More like Audiophile boner. Wew.

I'm agree, I was not ironic

>the red thing on the wall clearly spells out "FIRE"
>Dalek speakers

Yeah, nah. Thats clearly a british slag.

>1 Result

Would wreck.

I can't believe they just left the cables on the ground instead of putting them up on little stands

How do those hourglass shaped speakers even work?

I got the HD650s on massdrop for $200 then actually considered buying the Schiit Stack for $300 + $50 shipping. After some thought there's no way I can spend $600 on audio gear.

I'll just go with the FiiO e10k for the DAC/amp and get it for around $100 including shipping.

yfw one component in that pic costs more than the average car owned by /g

what is this

>Latest News
>The Absolute Sound
>Golden Ear
>Awards 2010

1900 USD for a mazda 626

That looks like an electrical fire waiting to happen.

mother of christ, i cant believe this isn't a shoped picture, buttried searching anyways, this actually exists and really costs 300 burguers

My all time favorite speaker meme design

what is that bitch's name

>buttreid searching

Oh phoneposter.

those are actually just the volume and source knobs

>any year

>buying ugly silver shit

>not staying classy with mcintosh

That room isn't even well treated for audio

multidirectional mid and high

>not even posted

PRAISE KEK

this looks like these people are rich as fuck.
All that audiophile goodness I beat that sound is so good.

Jelly anons.
I never thought i'd get jelly of a audiophile cringe thread LOL.

I love how the plug needs a support for the 100lbs of copper hanging off it hahaha

Has any one listened to, in person, the utopia III series speakers?

focal.com/usa/en/10-utopia-iii

Are they worth the price?

Focal Maestro Utopia III
"Although a large speaker, at a hair under 5' tall and weighing 256 lbs, the Maestro is actually the third model from the top of Focal's Utopia III line. Pride of place goes to the awe-inspiring four-way, five-driver, five-enclosure, 80"-tall, 573-lb Grande Utopia III EM ($180,000/pair), which powers its 16" woofer with a field-coil–energized electromagnet. The smaller, three-way, four-enclosure Stella Utopia III EM also uses an electromagnetic woofer; by contrast, the Maestro Utopia has two conventional, permanent-magnet–energized woofers, though each is differently loaded, to result in a "three-and-a-half-way" design."

they use them because of an even more retarded reason, they think floor static interferes with the sound traveling through the cable

Roberta

can u imagine spending five ground for a cable that keeps falling out of the wall?

These guys are impressive.

honestly if i'd had fuck you money, I'd buy those speakers
just so that my living room can look like a high energy physics lab

I just want to see how they work. The design looks interesting for sure.

or just buy a high energy physics lab and live in it

I'm assuming the silver part is the membrane that is being driven by coils at the top/bottom

Your mom is pretty attractive OP

but then I'd have to choose between getting accidentally vaporized within less than a week
or being confined to a Faraday cage and living like a pet hamster

You sound like a wannabe movie critic

>I just want to see how they work
this desu

you will KNOW the difference

SNEK

Giant Anaconda vs Giant Python

What is the point in those enormously thick cables?? I'm not an audiophile, just curious

akikoaudio.com/en/akiko-audio/akiko-audio-audio-accessories

''shield against interference/noise etc''.

Batteries are now the new thing because 'fuck the city electricity noise', pic related

>hot as fuck MILF
my dick is making noises.

>What is the point in those enormously thick cables?? I'm not an audiophile, just curious
very low impedance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speaker_wire#Explanation

this desu desu bakas

Wouldn't that be bottlenecked at the thin points though?

yeah, because housing your own power station won't emit radiation or anything
wtf is wrong with these people

>emit radiation
why would it emit radiation, it should transfer leaking energy into electromagnetism.

maybe by some imperceptible amount... the same amount that this shit is suppose to improve things for you.

it's all fucking bullshit.

these audiophiles seem to be mostly the older man who have horrible hearing to begin with.

>that filename to get some autistic motherfucker

Radiation? What the fuck are you on about?

I'll be honest, if I had unlimited money I'd buy into all this placebo rubbish, if only to say I had the most expensive setup.

i'd bet 5 average cars owned by Sup Forums

Very carefully, hahaha!

You have to admit some of these look pretty cool

just in it for the money

so many things wrong with this picture

>feeding regulated ground back into common ground while having common ground as reference for 5V
BAHAHAHHA

I have a early PS and some dude saw it in one of my pictures, he was all smug and told me he would take it off my hands and explained me how he would use it for his hi-fi setup and that I have no clue what I have, I declined him and told him I play with it, he laught thinking I was kidding, but I after telling him I'm serious, he got all pissy and started cursing at me...

Fucking people...

This isn't a coal or nuclear plant user, pay more attention in school

You can't deny it reduces ambient noise.
When it shorts out your computer and the fans stop.

Hell, if I wanted a dedicated CD player I'd want it to be one of those.

> tfw to inteligent for flac files
i can only listen to wav now. the soundstage on flacs is so tiny and compressed compared to real wav files

>not listening to PCM
Found the pleb

>listening
Pshh, I have done away with ears, such imperfect devices
I have implants and can send audio files straight to my cortex.

>enjoying music
Pff, I have transcended from such pitty human emotions

kek

>Tfw I'm a computer enthusiast with golden brain but normies just want to use facebook

All Sup Forums users ever

underrated pic

It's really embarrassing they believe that meme, the logic that goes into their false beliefs is really appalling.

I cringed at him legitimately cursing over the fact you play games on your fucking game device

>burguers
I read this with a fake french accent

something about that makes me want to get in a blanket and get inside of it

You are not alone user