If a 2015 rMBP costed the same as a T420/X220 would you still pick the ThinkPad?

If a 2015 rMBP costed the same as a T420/X220 would you still pick the ThinkPad?

obviously not

Absolutely not

samefag

>if
But it doesn't. What's the purpose of the question?

No, that would be stupid

I got gifted a second hand rMBP and idk whether to keep it or just carry on using my X220

Does the MacBook pro get over 17 hours of battery life on its own? Are there battery slices for it? If not, then I will not buy Apple.

>costed

yes costed is a word

>Does the MacBook pro get over 17 hours of battery life on its own?

Neither do the ThinkPads mentioned in OP though, my almost brand new T420 lasts like three hours

A word that is predicated on past tense. This is a scenario based in the present based on the context of the rest of the sentence.

>would you still pick the ThinkPad?

This contradicts costed; a past tense verb with a present tense phrase.

you can change the battery to larger one. that's the point of thinkpad.

>MacOS
>security

God damn 10/10 YLYL thread.

If you can point me to a battery that lasts 17 hours and won't explode then I'll admit I'm a retard. But I agree that being able to swap batteries is awesome for portability.

Why would I? I have a T460p

If you don't want it, sell it. Can you not make decisions on your own?

>commies making their own decisions

This, OP if your ThinkPad is perfectly fine just sell the MacBook and maybe pimp it out with extra ram or an ssd

I use X240 with OEM 47Wh battery and no internal battery and pic related is my battery life.

With original 72Wh battery and 24Wh internal battery and power consumption of 5Wh (Chrome opened with 5 tabs, 40% brightness, and a text editor), you could get up to 19h battery life.

Sell it and get a big SSD + More RAM for your thinkpad.

Fix the post for me then nerd

>buy the MBP
>re-sell it on ebay

500% profit

>costed

yes, but I would probably had already upgraded my 2012 macbook 13 to a 2015 model just to fuck around.

No, I picked the 15" rMBP anyway because it's a great laptop and I can justify spending the extra money. I like macOS more than Windows when not gayman.

is thinkpad heavy

it looks like heavy

honestly, lighter than my 2015 MBP