Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2016/12/02/mozilla-is-doing-well-financially/
assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/02/Technology-Report-02-03.png
barenakedislam.com/2015/12/09/uk-police-say-donald-trump-is-right-about-no-go-zones-in-london/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why does Sup Forums hate other genders?

Let's try to get it to 100%

No, not really. I already knew girls are retarded.

Is this real?

go to about:home and see for yourself

Amen, hallelujah, praise Trump.

>expert panel of judges
>no white man

DIVERSITY FUCK YEAH

>2016
>using about:home

>implying I use SJWfox

All I get is 'pls donate' and 'pls sign up for newsletter'

refresh it then. the message changes from time to time

It's almost like the majority of the world doesn't get a stable internet connection, and women in such countries have more important things to do like fetch water so they don't die of dehydration.

Females as the default beta gender are always concerned about their appearance and how others perceive them. Of course they are not going to be interested in important technology that will change the way we live forever. Unless we, and mainly the media, change the way we see women and give them more credit where it is due, women will remain as objects.

ITT: Sup Forums meets Sup Forums

Only works on Nightly. On vanilla Firefox I think you can't get rid of the donation dialogs.

Sup Forums has like three women hate threads per day.

no we do not hate eny of the 2 genders that exist.

>insane RAM and CPU consumption compared to other browsers
>sluggish as shit
>abysmal aesthetics
>less and less free every update
>market share plummeting

So...this...is the true power of minorities...

ghacks.net/2016/12/02/mozilla-is-doing-well-financially/

Sounds like a personal problem not a cultural one.

FIREKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

No problems on Waterfox senpai

Apart from getting pwned by every single FF exploit because your meme fork doesn't get updated.

?

Stop being retarded. I think furfox is retarded but you can compile the security updates without including the UI stuff. You can even do it yourself.

You are literally an idiot.

What the fuck am I reading? Firefox is becoming absolute shit because of these virtue signaling retards. Instead of fixing the grogginess and buggy nature of Firecuck we get this shit instead of actual development.

I'm sick of this, fuck.

What browser do I use instead? Tried Chromium and Opera; both shit imo. Is Waterfox the only answer?

What an exciting life you lead.

virtue signaling is, and always was, a substitute for true work and true personality. They don't need to make a good browser when they're on the right side of history.

Try Vivaldi

>other genders
Such as?

helicopter-kin

>women are stupid
>HELP US MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR THEM

Say that to my 30MM cannon.

One of them was surely too dumb for abortion.

those that identify as furniture

reminds me of Anita "Mirror's edge is sexist because it's too hard" Sarkeesian

>look this up
>difference seems to be mostly Africa and the Middle East (with a gap for POOland as well)

Image upload isn't working so assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/02/Technology-Report-02-03.png

I'm guessing it's heads-of-household having only one computer/smartphone for the family, or maybe Muzzies being Muzzies.

that's a dumb quotes. it's 50% in the developing world in places like saudi arabia. for obvious reasons.

SJWfox strikes again

>look this up
>difference seems to be mostly Africa and the Middle East (with a gap for POOland as well)
ikr

what is this weird radical feminist psychology bullshit they're trying to pull? why wouldn't they just clarify that? they're obviously trying to misrepresent the data with that quote

If womyn is too stupad too types the www.google.com in da bwosa den fuck im because me clincially retard and can use cyber all time often.

100% moar wymyn in dev
muh diversity
muh minority empowerment

I always found that ironic. It's like when libtards say minorities are strong and independent but constantly say they need someones help to succeed in the real world.

I don't have that..

autistic as fuck as expected from a namefag
about:home is the page

>those that identify as furniture
ummm CUTEEE

What do you mean?

>one billion people x $5
>we need moar money

delete systemd

30mm.
3cm.
1.2ish inches.
Interestingly small, post pics.

it shoots 30mm loads. The cannon itself is far more powerful

I wonder who could be behind this?

I've enjoyed midori

it is true though

maybe not so much in developed countries

but inequality is a huge problem still

To be fair, there probably IS something gender-wise going on here, but Africa and the Middle East being misogynist shitholes is common knowledge as is.

>Everyone with opinions I don't like is Sup Forums
There was a Richard Dawkins video where muslim fagget asked west is fucked because we let women dress however they want.
To him he replied "We don't dress our women like that,women dress themselves like that.They're not 'my women'.They're just other people"
The same reply is what we have to give for neo feminists.We don't 'stop women' from getting to internet.It's their own decision.
And we kindly request you faggets stop blaming us for a choice that women make

>inb4 hurr durr online female abuse

calling you a faglet online by some other fagget is'nt serious enough to consider abuse.Get over it.Men are more likely to get abuse from internet but most of them get by it.(I don't run around cryng for opression points whenever I get called as a niglet shitskin underaged faglet jew inbred)

Then that's a problem of the "undeveloped" countries, don't make it look like literally everyone was affected.

I agree, but this is true for America and not theocratic states like Qtar and Saudi.

What is true?
I never heard of anyone getting denied internet access because their father/'brother/family/boyfriend/teacher said so in the west.
But in those nations I know women who are denied access because they are women(Ands not just theocratic nations,democratic nations like India and Pakistan have it too.)
But no,lets all consider cis white males to be the oppressed,oh and muslims are a race.

Oppreser

I can't tip hard enough.

I was not talking about the west. The west is not the world, like ff posted. Even in the west, like Britain, there are selfmade sharia zones where women are denied things based on religious law and the british cuck police avoid these areas basically letting them get away with it. Don't forget south sea and inland china.

Why are you using Waterfox? You do realize that there are official x64 builds of Firefox, right?

when did firecuck become run by SJW womyn and peeeepulll off cullurrrrrrr?

Friendly reminder there is a causal connection between more women in tech and more shit software.

>browser.newtab.url value=

This. Too bad Youtube decided to screw Palemoon users over, it doesn't support their HTML5 video in better quality than 360p.

about:blank

Too bad, any reports showing that "diversity" and "minority empowerment" as top priority are in contradiction with long term innovative and financial performance are going to be promptly swept under the rug.

I use maxthon because there is a good chance the chinks are using it to spy and that is funny

no i mean i'm genuinely curious when mozilla became a SJW meme? i'm completely out of the loop.

When they Forced Brendan Eich to step down is generally seen as the beginning of the sjwfox era. I don't remember people talking about Mozilla that way before then. It's sort of a problem in the tech industry in general though, Github has got similar problems.

On March 24, 2014, Eich was promoted to CEO of Mozilla Corporation. Gary Kovacs, John Lilly and Ellen Siminoff resigned from the Mozilla board after the appointment, some expressing disagreements with Eich's strategy and their desire for a CEO with experience in the mobile industry. Critics of Eich within Mozilla tweeted to gay activists that he had donated $1,000 to California Proposition 8, which banned same-sex marriage in California until 2013, when it was declared unconstitutional and marriages were allowed to resume. Eich stood by his decision to fund the campaign, but wrote on his blog that he was sorry for “causing pain” and pledged to promote equality at Mozilla. Gay activists created an online shaming campaign against Eich, with OkCupid declaring they would block access to the Firefox browser unless he stepped down. Others at the Mozilla Corporation spoke out on their blogs in his favor. Board members wanted him to stay in the company with a different role.

On April 3, 2014, Eich stepped down as CEO and resigned from working at Mozilla; in his personal blog, Eich posted that "under the present circumstances, I cannot be an effective leader." Andrew Sullivan said of Eich's departure that "there is not a scintilla of evidence that he has ever discriminated against a single gay person at Mozilla" and the episode "should disgust anyone interested in a tolerant and diverse society." Conor Friedersdorf argued in The Atlantic that "the general practice of punishing people in business for bygone political donations is most likely to entrench powerful interests and weaken the ability of the powerless to challenge the status quo".

>OkCupid
Which company would fire their CEO when one autistic site said they are triggered?

People who want to use the internet will use the internet. There, I solved the fucking problem.

CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

Hi Yulya

There is nothing like that in Britain you foreign sperg

You got the outdated command

Except there is, you ignorant shit brained baboon.

barenakedislam.com/2015/12/09/uk-police-say-donald-trump-is-right-about-no-go-zones-in-london/

Well, it probably includes all south asian kidnapped brides.

I wonder why won't they just come in with asault rifles and live ammo to areas like this
give a warning shot or two, if they try anything stupid just shoot a few to remind them that they're living in your country and not you in theirs as you tear down those posters n shit

I wonder if it ever occurred to them that women just don't use the Internet as much as men. It's more likely that a woman would be less interested in something not Internet based.

It's the same as saying "so few women get hired in tech" when it's more down to the fact that there are so few women graduates in tech.

I'm a tard. *less interested in something Internet based.

does using facebook suddenly not count as using the internet?

Because diversity is good, they're just misunderstood, they can't help it if they want to rape

>our browser is slow, sluggish and losing market share
>better focus on useless shit like this

>Gender shouldn't dictate who gets to use the web.
It doesn't. Intelligence dictates it.
And there is nothing i can do to help someone grow an intelligence.

>but inequality is a huge problem still
Nope. It's not a problem. Not our problem at least.
When you have a country filled with trees yet without toilet paper - Venezuela, that's not inequality as much as it is national stupidity of both the people and government together.

Someone should do an "Accounting with Andrew" video where he opens and closes drawers while having some papers on a desk.

What makes women less likely to use the Internet? Stupidity?
Or is the New World Order of Patriarchal Illuminati Lizard Aliens barring access to womyn in a grand mind-control conspiracy?
The lack of context is misleading.

>To him he replied "We don't dress our women like that,women dress themselves like that.They're not 'my women'.They're just other people"

The true red pill is understanding that women cannot be allowed to do anything they want any time they want because they are fucking children.

There's a reason why women were "owned" in the past.

- Replace Jesus Christ with Anita Sarkeesian or what-have-you.
- Replace the Bible with The Book of Manhating.
- Replace the words "heretic", "blasphemer", "unbeliever"; with "misogynist", "sexist".
- Keep the religious conservative anti-sex puritanism, but use a different term for it like "objectification" to act as if you are not the same as religions on a semantic level.
- Keep the religious sign protests akin to the Westboro Baptist Church where you scream heated hate drivel at some generalized great evil (men in this case).
- Spend your days finding things to be offended about so you can thought police people according to your holy book and herd them to the "right path" to satiate your saviour complex and ego.
- Patronize members of your own collective and establish a claim that everyone in your collective should be like you are as an individual, such that any criticism against yourself as a shitty person is projected as a criticism against the whole gender.
- Act as if any accomplished individuals of your gender are not accomplished because of their own studies, work, and effort; but because your religion (feminism) magically gave them accomplishment, first and foremost.
- Instantly denounce any fellow feminists who are getting bad rep for acting like crazy buffoons as non-feminist or "not true feminists", so you can keep your ideological brand pure and wipe your hands clean from having to regulate your own collective. No True Scotsman.

Presto, Feminism.

Not this stupidity. Boys prefer to play with cars and guns and girls prefer dolls. That is fine and SJWs and feminists who think this needs to change should kill themselves or learn to think.

The problem is that at this point there's a huge risk that civil war would erupt essentially. When police enter "no-go zones", dozens if not hundreds of sandnoggers show up instantly and try to intimidate them out, if they don't leave immediately they're attacked with stones, bricks and whatever else is handy. Many if not most sandnoggers also routinely keep illegal guns and ammo as well as explosives, and wouldn't hesitate to use them if shot at.

If you don't remove an evergrowing wasp nest inside your home, the wasps are bound to sting you to death someday anyway. The more you hesitate, the slimmer the chances of a positive outcome.