Have a seat...

>Have a seat. Your government life sponsor will be here shortly to chat about some of your "online activities" we've been monitoring. The government is worried about you so you'll have to wear this collar around your neck.

>Did you know that whenever you think a word, your vocal cords produce a vibration, ever-so slightly? With the proper equipment, it's possible to reconstruct normally-confidential thoughts by listening in to the larynx. That's what this collar is for. It's detects and interprets what you're thinking in that manner and transmits the results wirelessly to a remote earpiece. All information is confidential - just between you and your government sponsor. Of course, if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_iluxQ1IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

regret

>living in a police state
lmao

tl;dr

Post this on /lit/ and you might get a half decent response

Laugh at them because it isn't true that your larynx vocalises your thoughts, obviously

>thinking in words
>not abstract thoughts

le mayo

put the collar on my dog and all they will hear is BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_iluxQ1IQ

Think nothing

Scream really fucking loud into the collar since they have it tuned all the way up to detect vocal chord vibrations.

"GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW. 14/88 BOOTS ON THE GROUND. I REGRET NOTHING"

>What do you do?

I keep my thoughts wordless. There's no way a feedback of random brain patterns would be in any way useful from an information standpoint. Science knows less about the brain than any other organ. There is no possibility of decoding brain waves into visual, physical or emotional playback.

...yet.

Assuming that works and they dont thwart you with software to cap the.volume, what would you accomplish?

Do the same shit I do at the dentist.

Mentally play that loud nigra orgasming? audioclip.

lose your voice, unable to speak correctly, therefore the vibrations would be incorrect

This is actually incorrect. Brainwaves have been read to form pictures of letters

[citation needed]

>pictures of letters
>wordless

grab chair, smash on fascist, grab gun, go out in a blaze of glory

liberty xor death, motherfuckers

I don't think in words

I keep sending them naughty thoughts about their moms

Know there was a study done where they showed the subject a bunch of short random videos and analysed their brain waves, what parts of the brain are working, etc, etc. Then they did the same tests while the subject was asleep and dreaming. This gave them a bunch of small video clips that they put together to best see what the subject was seeing while dreaming.

But the experiment is kind of retarded because it assumes your brain is only thinking about that video while you're watching it, and then thinking that EXACT same way while dreaming. You're thoughts while dreaming are a lot different compared to your thoughts sitting in a chair watching a video of a dog catching a ball.

I feel like if VR becomes wide spread, the amount of data that could be collected from what is a lot more of an immersive experience (compared to sitting in a chair watching it) might yield a lot better results.

VR in some cases is so immersive that it can trick you into thinking you're about to actually fall off a cliff, and people have actually had this happen and fallen over scared as fuck thinking they're falling while in VR.

Being able to analyse your brain while you're dreaming, wake up the next morning and have a summary to remind you what happened, or even a VR experience of your dream if the technology gets insane enough could be cool. More likely something like this will be an app you download which gives you all that but also sends all your dream data to various companies to give you more targeted advertising or a lot more sinister things.

Technology is fucked

shock collar for pedos please!!!!!!

It won't work on everyone. Sometimes my thoughts are words. Usually they aren't.

This. I was completely deaf until I got cochlear implants in my late teens and I think in ASL or images.

"fuck try not to think of weird shit. shit, goopy poopy yummy yummy lap it up get in my tummy! Happy happy love this poopy make my wee go loopy loopy!"

>What do you do?

I call OP a faggot and tell him to kill himself.

Did u eat the poopy? When you pooped the poopy was it runny?