What is the best Cloud to use from smartphone and Pc?

What is the best Cloud to use from smartphone and Pc?
I need 2TB

Dropbox is the best service, no matter what anyone says it's the easiest to integrate into all of your other services. They're all pretty good though and you can't go far wrong.

Any data leaks?
Is it safe as safe as otherclouds like gdrive?

Owncloud/Nextcloud

Either that is a big car or that's a small woman.

maybe it's both

>that captcha
the botnet is real

Your data on third party servers is unsafe by definition, doesn't matter if it's from Google or Dropbox or whoever

Seems like it.

Also. There's something missing with this seatbelt and I think she can barely reach the pedals.

I'm a little bothered that whoever drew this wasn't capable of putting the seat closer to the steering wheel.

Owncloud/nextcloud on you own NAS.

I wish I was a small japanese woman :(

Use the one shaped like a unicorn!

If you need that much space, see if you can find an old piece of shit PC and run owncloud on it.
There's a desktop app and if you're on android there's also a free mobile app an fdroid.
That's how I do it at least.

well, it depend on how much are you ready to drop.

Best thing to do is to buy a synology with 2 HDD of 3TB =total cost 200+150x2 ( depend on cunt)
=~ 500 $/£/euros
You won't have to pay every month so in less than 5 years you have it s cost back. And it s safe and secure.

What the hell, why is the steering wheel on the left side? I'm amusing who-ever made this never drove a car in his life.

Mega works really well
if you only upload encrypted files you dont really have to worry about leaks either

Me too, mate... me too.

Don't we all?

I dont

T. 6'7 alpha male which doesn't watch anime

be my bf.

This

I personally use Nextcloud which is a fork of Owncloud.
>No space constraints
>No botnet
>No privacy issue
>No security issue
>It just werks

syncthing