Clover stopped working?

Anyone else having this issue?

mobilecucks B T F O

Phone posters have to be exterminated.

The site was down for a few seconds

I had trouble connecting to Sup Forums at all earlier. Something about SSL handshake. I'm using Clover now though.

Me too OP, not just you.
UK here.

Nope, I use Overchan, which is the supperior app.

Does it show shit ton of ads? Because you must view shit ton of ads now.

Everything except the mobile site on firefox with ublock origin is a MEME. FFS

fuck off phone shitter

Overchan looks like shit. So does Chanu. Clover is the best, most fully fleshed out Sup Forums mobile app at the moment. Chanobol looks great but it's still read-only.

Anyone has any experience with Chan Burauza?

Dashchan doesn't have this problem.

Working fine for me

Sent from my Nexus 5.

Is there good Sup Forums app for iPhone user that doesn't require rooting?

>iPhone user

Nothing to worry about folks, just the UK government planting a new content monitoring system.

It keeps us all safe from the terrorists and hate speech so just go about business as normal.

Faggot. I been using clover for years

Is morphine overdose in hospitals common? My mom was in one like 3years ago and her machine malfunctioned and dumped loads of morphine into her before a nurse disconnected the system.

U got cucked

I'm still pissed off about Chanobol. I remember I emailed the guy about a year ago and he said he's abandoned it.

Dashchan is pretty fucking dope though. Clover kept crashing whenever I picked an image--which is all the time--so I dropped it on its head like an unwanted ginger baby.

No, normally the machines are locked out from changes
and have strict limits on allowed drip rates when setup correctly
They can be setup for ranges of max/hr and equiped with hand pump buttons
for instantaneous dosage as well which is limited by the machine

but I am not a nurse or in the medical field this is just from experience
because my dad was on morphine for pancreatic cysts and it took a lot
of persuading for them to increase his dosage limit

If you mean Clover keep on crashing when you try to insert an image into your posy, it's because you forgot to let the app get access to your storage.

Also it's a shame that he abandoned it. I think it has a lot of potential and it's the best-looking Sup Forums client mobile app out there. Dashchan looks interesting but I'm pretty happy with Clover already so I don't really want to bother. Plus Clover is a pretty active project for the creator too so it's less likely that they will drop it.

Just double checked, definitely got storage permissions.

Hmm. Then I have no idea then. Maybe a fresh re-install or cache clearing might help?

Works 4 me

Why aren't you using superior Mimi?

Tell me more