What the fuck Solus?

Just installed Solus. Looks like great distro, simple and clean.

But why can't I install a lamp server? really???

since you have installed solus, the thinking man's os, it is assumed that you are competent enough to compile and install a lamp server from source.

Well I wanted to try it because ppl are saying "omagad so fast so pretty so easy to use".

But thanks for the tip i'll google it

REKT

KEVIN

One thing to say.
BLOATED.

The hell's a "lamp" server? Some sort of meta packgage right? Just install the shit you need yourself, holy hell.

Who?

I can't find apache and mysql packages so i'll try solution

Your joking right?
Bait???
If so, good show.(you)
If not, getthefuckoffmyboardm8.jpeg.

Solus is likke Apple computers... you are not supposed to use it for work. Which is why the package manager has almost nothing useful for work.

It's like how Apple computers remove ports and makes sure the battery lasts way less than previously. it's to avoid that people mishandles it by running work related shit on it.

Compiling everything is a waste of a good OS and you might as well had used Gentoo if you wanted to do that.

What sort of incompetent freak do you have to be to use a bloated standard environment? Have fun getting gobbed by papa putin.

What about nginx and mariadb, it should at least have that right?

>The hell's a "lamp" server?

Go back to Sup Forums

Not him but I think you're the one that should leave. Lamp is really just a software bundle.

Ok so I was super happy to get it installed and thought that it was the prefect distro that fit my needs. kek.

Got to reinstall ubuntu now.

Try elementary since you're giving different distros a go.

Ok i'll try this, thanks

KEVVVIIIIINNNN!!
GET IN HERE!!!

I'd say. It ran on ~600MB of RAM. UNACCEPTABLE

Yes. It's unacceptable.

Kevin, you should stop this stupid ass shill threads. Nobody is dumb enough to fall for this botnet shit.
Just stop. Go away.

Too late, solus will be in 2017 what maki was in 2016.

What's Maki?

UNINSTALL!!! ITS A TRAP!!

It does not even have Chinese IME, why would you expect lamp to work?

>webserver
>with a desktop

wat

Some people install lamp for development purposes.