I need invention ideas for a school project. Pic unrelated

I need invention ideas for a school project. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Raspberry-Pi-Projects/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

time machine, a reusable asteroid mining satellite and rocket.

toy C compiler

fuzzbizz

What if we made a Linux distro that wasn't shit

instructables.com have tons of stuff you can make and change into your own. With instructions.

instructables.com/id/Raspberry-Pi-Projects/

(Me)
Guys it has to be an original invention idea but I don't have to actually build it.

It's mostly important that it's original and that it's a commercially viable product.

>It's mostly important that it's original and that it's a commercially viable product.

My previous neighbour was a patent lawyer. If you make a significant change to a existing invention then you can patent the object or if you find a new use for it then you can patent the usage.

Both are legally an "original invention", there is no legal difference between it and another kind of original invention.

A robotic fleshlight controlled by a Raspberry Pi.

Install gentoo

Make a presentation on gentoo.

install TempleOS

Why make a second one when we already have Ubuntu?

Can you guys stop talking about operating systems I need help

Write a small lisp interpreter. Try buildyourownlisp. Com

Or write an virtual machine for RISC architecture

NO! I was thinking more of like an improved umbrella or toaster or something.

OK how about a neural network which downloads pictures of traps from 4chin

That was the thinking behind every other linux distro and look where that got them...

A clock

No, that's too hard and nerdy

Go on...

A prostate massager that doesn't go in your ass.

A clock that plays "Because I Got High" every 4:20.

A dragon dildo controlled by the amount of donations

A car that can fly
a robot caretaker
robot teacher that replaces your teacher's job

real time ray tracer

I'll make the icon.

and i'll make the logo

>Can you guys stop talking about operating systems

Looks like you are in the wrong place, kid.

>I need help

Someone linked to instructables, make something there only do it differently. It will be more than enough.

Do this OP. Commercially viable (stoners love novelty items) and I have not seen this been done before.

Just use some idiotic "solution to a need". In my high school project, I just took a controller, and designed a thermostat from scratch in C, using a heat sensor and a light sensor for input, and made the theoretic promise that if hooked to a classroom's light switches (and if expanded to several light sensors to control individual lights) and air conditioner, it'd save electricity.
"Green" technology is easy to market.
Got 98/100 for it.

Additions I made to the core project: a timer and a motion sensor, turns off everything after 10 minutes of no activity, turn itself back on when someone enters the room. Overruling switches, in case of a teacher wishing to turn off the lights for a presentation, regardless of the room's illumination, or if the AC should be turned off. An AC toggle switch in case it's set to heat during the summer, or to cool during the winter (thermostat).
An other team did almost the same thing without my additions, and their project looked stupid.

why don't you make a baking soda volcano or something

toy c interpreter with last call optimization

Invent Solus

electronic that diagnose the jew

install The Incredible Machine

Not original
A raspberry pi you power by fucking a fleshlight