Why is he so salty about apple products?

why is he so salty about apple products?

because Apple products are objectively shit and she has proven it countless times

BECOISE I CAN HOLD MY THINKPED ON THE SUBWAY WITH ONE HAND
SEE
THERE
AH THERE SEE THIS?
LOOK LOOK, 1 HAND

Because Apple sucks more dick than Liberachi

He's salty about everything.

His entire business relies on Apple products being shit.
Other brands are either too cheap to bother with repairs, or too high quality to break down.
He knows this so he secretly loves Apple.

because they are shit

>she

Because it don't come in Rose Gold

Why are Appletoddlers so salty about the truth?

Better question is, why isn't everyone.

He spends multiple hours every day repairing them, he sees how shitty they are first hand

He hates Apple because they actively troll and cuck him on a daily basis. That's why he's so annoyed all the time, Apple are trying to shut down his whole business and not even just him, other repair shops too.

This!!! SO MUCH SO!!! Apple is all about da fuarrking money!!!

He likes the company and wants to see them succeed, mainly by pointing out flaws in their products. And the best way to get a data set for failures, run an Apple repair shop.

He wants to run a repair business, and since a significant percentage of his customers use Apple products he has to know how to repair them. Apple has been intentionally designing their hardware to be throwaway tech, which hurts the repair business.

He's said multiple times that Apple's lawyers and engineers enjoy his content; most recently when he was going over the contract from Viceland TV. Apple tried to shut him down because he was showing board schematics which could possibly be copy protected.

>Apple is all about da fuarrking money!!!
Which company isn't?

>Apple are trying to shut down his whole business and not even just him, other repair shops too.
Sure. That's why you can enrol in Apple servicing classes run by Apple. You can graduate with certificates that allow you access to Apple service info and genuine Apple parts.

he fixes broken apple products all day

He's salty about everything because he's 5'6" and can't reach the top rack of computers on the shelf.

Because the keyboards are "too loud"
I'm not making this up, he made a 40 minute video and that's the only thing he had to say

>Sure. That's why you can enrol in Apple servicing classes run by Apple
That's like joining Scientology to become a psychiatrist.

In all fairness, he does have a point. The whole reason I got my used x220 is because I have to be on the move a lot and I don't get a lot of time to easily sit down and work comfortably.

Being able to easily keep the laptop open and holding it securely with a single hand without needing to close the lid is great.

You can't be this retarded

I'm certified to repair apple devices as an employee of a local black&orange electronics repair company, and I literally have no idea what the logic board on an iphone looks like, much less how to repair it. The certification process is just a bunch of online learning courses teaching about how apple devices work and what the specs are.

not sure if b8 or autistic, please link the 40 minute video of him complaining about keyboard noise

because they're designed to bilk their users.

if you care about consumer rights, you hate apple.

How does that make his point about the keyboard being loud any less valid? Also, do you mean the video in which he demonstrated how the new Macbook has a worse keyboard, performance for money, incompliant USB ports and a Wifi chip that disconnects every time you attach a USB device? Oh, and a shitty battery connector and a different proprietary SSD format that's also soldered onto the motherboard on certain models.

Because he works with them and knows they are shit. That's all. There is no secret here.

>incompliant USB ports and a Wifi chip that disconnects every time you attach a USB device

It was a Sierra bug you retard. Not a hardware issue. He corrected himself in other videos. You haven't seen anything further of course because you ignore reality.

ITT: grapeless foxes

>hurrdurr everyone who hates apple is poor
have you considered that people who buy status-symbol fetish products like apple computers are insecure about their own poverty?

>status symbol fetish products

Real life isn't Sup Forums. Nobody shows off with computers you fucking shut-in sperg.

A bug that affected the new Macbook on its launch. How does that invalidate what I said in any way, or any of the other points I mentioned?

>shit, he's making me doubt my purchase, better call him autistic
have you been to any coffee shop ever?

>t. poorfag

>nobody shows off with apple products
right, which is why all the iphone cases have a big hole to show off the apple logo.

iPajeet's bullshitting by the way, because in Louis' later videos, the issues with USB still persists unless if he uses the snowflake adapter, it's still not full working even on the Touchbar 15".

Its one of the best laptops out right now. The only reason I'm not getting one is because I can't afford to buy it and buy the thinkpad classic next year and I'd prefer the thinkpad.

Coffee shop? Yeah, people using the expected ratio of Windows to Mac laptops, around 10% MacBook, 90% Windows machine. Are you fucking stupid or do you live in Sup Forums memes from 2006?

Nobody asks for that shit I don't even know why manufacturers do it, Otterbox are the worst, on their most rugged case they have a fucking cutout for a logo.

>It has an INCOMPLIANT USB PORT!!
>its a software bug
> ok but THE USB PORT IS STILL INCOMPLIANT!!!!!!111 HOW IS WHAT I SAID NOW WRONG

Kill yourself you fucking moron.

>i'm so angry at this guy for making me question my expensive fetish purchase, i'd better make a really loud angry post without actually saying anything

nothing personnel, kid

>le macbook le coffeee shop maymay hipster novel writing xD
>"No, that's incorrect."
>LOL I TROLE U U MAD BRO????? XDDDDD

Nevermind.

>WTF Apple claims I spilt water on it!
>But I didn't!
>Can you fix it?!
>What?! You charge that much?!
>Fine I'll pay, just fix it!
>Well now that you've fixed it, how about I only pay 30 bucks? Since thats all that I have!
>It's 30 bucks is better than no pay, right?!

I'd be salty too.

Actually, I am. I work with that kind of retarded customers all day. They don't value this kind of service. They think they can get everything for free.

Last week I had a customer that struggled to understand why water damage wasn't covered by warranty, and refused to admit she had ever spilt anything on her nasty looking laptop.

She tried pointing out that we had repaired the same _symptom_ before (doesn't turn on) under warranty, as if every symptom has the same cause.

not the user you were talking to, but it's one of his more recent videos and the title would mention the new Macbook Pro.

He mentioned more things than just the keyboard being loud as shit.

I've always loved this, but I sympathize because I'm a total fox.

It doesn't matter what machine the tard uses. You think some $400 walmart shitbox owner is going to be civil and not a cunt? Even his own uncle is a cunt to him and Louis refuses to fix his Windows machine.

After working with such customers for a while, I don't expect anyone to be civil. Most of them are cunts. The ones that gladly pay my rates are a pleasant surprise.

It isn't always spill damage that people try to get away with. I've had people try to get away with cracked screens. As if it mattered that the display functioned somewhat after she dropped her phone.

That's my point, most of the people you deal with are going to be bastards regardless of the device, computer or phone by any brand. Part of the reason why he's always whining. I don't even watch his videos anymore though, I did a couple years ago but not anymore.

I don't think i've ever talked to anyone working with computer service that doesn't whine about their customers.

I guess on youtube, Carey Holzman is the exception. But maybe he managed to find customers that value his service.

he really is an annoying whiny spick

That must be why he designs better products than Apple. Like the ......and the ......oh and my favourite product of his the .....Pro model of course. Apple keeps this guy relevant.

When does your product line drop?

Having actually played around with display MBPs at Apple stores and Best Buy in the the States....

He's fucking right. They're obnoxiously loud like a high pitched tic every time you hit the keys, which travel barely a fucking millimeter when you're pressing so you're not even sure if you actually hit it, yet alone if you hit the key you intended.

I think Apple genuinely thought to themselves "these keys have so little travel that our QA testers complained about the lack of pressing feedback. I KNOW! Let's make the pressing noise louder so they can hear it the keys when they type. Then they can be sure that they're actually typing!"

his job is increasingly harder because Apple is making their products less and less serviceable

he also loves his job, so, as many here, is salty seeing Apple going too much jew to handle

Because he knows the ins and outs of them and has first-hand experience in how shit they are.
Most importantly because Apple has so much money to do great things with, yet they still produce garbage.

He says that at the very least the trackpads are nice in comparison

Which is exactly accurate. Apple is worthless but at the very least their trackpads work like no other.

I found out about him not long ago and to be honest I like the way he thinks about most things not tech related

If you actually watched his videos you'd know why?

Apple makes their products a pain in the ass to repair, charges too much, and intentionally hides crucial repair info and software tools from everyone. You're pretty much forced into going to their overpriced Einstein-pub place unless a repairman goes into autistic levels of trouble to obtain info and components for repairing those products at more or less what it would actually cost.

He gets his hands on more Apple devices than you could ever hope to in your lifetime OP, so i don't get why you are calling him salty.
Are you sure you aren't the salty one because you can't argue him since he knows Apple better than you do, and you are just playing the game of calling someone salty first in a desperate attempt to move the target from yourself?

Have you seen any Teardowns of Apple products? They are full of over-engineered bullshit that barely works and so many botches that one might wonder whether they put so much effort into the cosmetic design of their products to make them at least "look" like great design, since they obviously don't have engineers knowing what they're doing.

This.

Louis is right

Jobs is dead

Apple is done

/thread

He repairs their computers every day. Its impossible not to get bitter about a subject when its your occupation.

Take me for example. I fucking hate customers. Every single fucking customer.

>why is he so salty about apple products?
When he could be smooth.

He loves his job. Said he'd rather work 80 hours a week owning his own business and working passionately than having a 40 hour week as a wageslave doing the same job.

He hates Apple because they don't release their hardware schematics, don't sell replacements, and they don't release diagnostic software. He has to go to Chinese warez sites and shit of the like and dig deep to get that stuff. As for parts he just orders used Apple products or scavenges them from landfills and shit like that. Apple makes his job very difficult and that's why he dislikes Apple basically.

>I'm not making this up, he made a 40 minute video and that's the only thing he had to say
Yes you are. He made a long video and did complain about the keyboard noise, but you're really fucking grasping if you claim that it's the only thing he complained about.
Or you didn't actually watch the video, skipped to a random spot, saw he complained about the keyboard and are now saying it's the only thing he said.

Either way you're fucking retarded.

I can't believe how butthurt this faggot is.. you better be trollin nigga

I asked him when his product line was coming out got no response. If anybody is salty its this user

>Liberachi
kek

It is a known fact Apple products are complete shit, save for one, the ipod classic.

only women and queers use apple products

some people actually do, it's mostly exclusive to american ghetto niggers, though.
maybe some teen girls and homosexuals.

Which brand is too high quality to break down?

(((Rossmann))) is autistic like most of Sup Forums

he did a livestreamed review of the MBP, it's on his channel
most of the time was taken up by USB devices like hard drives and capture cards killing the wifi.