Which VPN is Sup Forums approved?

I'm currently looking for a VPN but it feels like even them are getting shilled. What are some Sup Forums approved VPNs for the average User. (If possible not more than 15$/month)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/303226103/Fake-bomb-threat-arrest
vpn.autistici.org/
securevpn.to/index.php
torrentfreak.com/opera-browser-adds-free-and-unlimited-vpn-160421/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go check out the torrentfreak vpn review article. Look through all the non-logging ones and pick the one the suites you the best.

Only pedophiles and terrorists use a VPN. Kill yourself, you pedophiliac terrorist.

Sup Forums's approved VPN = NSA approved VPN

Learn how to Sup Forums.

I've been hit with an alleged copyright infringement notice and service suspension from my ISP twice in the past 6 months.

Using the good ol' 'it's the neighbors hacking into my wi-fi' is getting old and get caught 2-3 more times they're going to kill my service and it's super fast.

If VPNs are a maymay then what can I do to keep my whoever from finding out I'm pirating their shit and then crying to my ISP?

Don't fall for Sup Forums memes

A VPN is exactly what you want in this scenario

Private Internet Access > All

PIA's claims have been tested in court, so I'd go with them

This is of interest to me. Could you provide a link to what you're talking about?

Here

It's on page 12

scribd.com/doc/303226103/Fake-bomb-threat-arrest

Basically some autist sent bomb threats using Chad's name and identity. FBI sent a subpoena to PIA asking them to reveal the user info but PIA doesn't keep logs so the FBI got nothing.

You are the true definition of a lazy cunt. I bet you're OP as well.. Coming in here, asking for help finding a VPN, a simple google search of private Internet access brings up what you are looking for, yet you're too bone idle to do that. You deserve to be caught pirating, nature's way of taking a moron out.

Heard good things about NordVPN but I'm not sure.

Anybody suggest a good VPN that isn't located in the 'eye of 12' ?

vpn.autistici.org/

Not suitable for torrent, though. But it's free.

I've heard and read good things about this.

securevpn.to/index.php

Anyone have any experience with them?

>securevpn.to/index.php

When asked if they keep any logs:

"We don’t log any individually identifying information. The privacy of our customers is our top priority."

The right answer is we keep nothing at all. Period. So that's a bit of a red flag.

When ask where their DNS servers are located:

"At the moment we are using the nameservers of UltraDNS. We will offer our own DNS soon."

Dropped.

>NordVPN's pretty good. They were (are) having a deal for $72 for 2 years worth of usage and allow up to 6 devices.

They're kind of nice about the $72/year debit too in that they charge you now for the first 2 years but then don't charge you til the END of your next 2 year period and then normally thereafter: you're still paying every 2 years, but they give you a nice breather for the start.

Panama based, no logs and torrent carefree.

Thank you.

I'm not the OP, just been considering getting a VPN for awhile now (I wish the selection on I2P was better, but alas).

Free advice - you might want to lay off the edge. It's natures was of making sure cunts don't breed.

cryptostorm is the only non-botnet vpn

cockbox

>own server in another country
>openVPN

guys, fucking, step it up

I personally use Hotspot Shield Elite because i barely feel the drop in bandwidth and its $30 a year.

I did not do much research but it seems like they wont fuck you over. Feel free to call me an idiot and show me proof they are faggots who report your shit to the feds.

some negatives
>no linux support ;;
>you use a kinda shitty application to use the vpn

this is why people keep shilling PIA
>hosted in the US
>subject to US data laws
Anyone who is looking for a VPN and doesn't turn 360° and walk away when PIA is mentioned deserves to get raped by prison niggers

didn't rule 41 pass?

I'm wondering how anonymous it is buying a VPN using a giftcard as PIA and NordVPN both support it. Assuming I buy the giftcard with cash how anonymous would it be compared to using Bitcoin?

>not scraping your own vpns
I thought I was on Sup Forums my bad.

PIA is not even bad it's one of the more highly rated VPNs and actually keeps no logs.

I use tunnel bear on my phone for using public wifi. Don't care about government spying, just script kiddie war drivers.

your ISP will know you're using a VPN from your list of connections, so buying via gift/debit/credit card makes little difference to via bitcoin etc.

>e.g. user's connections suddenly only go to one address over port 443tcp/1194udp hmmmmm

They may even be able to work out your new IP address eventually.
What they won't get to see is all your encrypted traffic and you put up some barriers to anyone having to get the endpoint server's logs and figure out which new IP is you.

Privacy isn't dead, it just needs a lot more effort to maintain.

>actually keeps no logs
How can you know that fgt

PIA SHILLS CAN FUCK OFF
>PIA SHILLS CAN FUCK OFF
PIA SHILLS CAN FUCK OFF
>PIA SHILLS CAN FUCK OFF
PIA SHILLS CAN FUCK OFF
>PIA SHILLS CAN FUCK OFF

GENTLE REMINDER THAT THIS SAME THREAD IS CREATED FOR THE GORRILIONTH TIME WITH THE SAME PIC AND THE SAME PIA MARKETING TEAM SHILLS THEIR SHITTY VPN SERVICE

Just in case anyone gets lost in this thread.

Mullvad anyone?

they host edonkey servers or something like that

>>What's a discussion board for

Is VPS+openVPN that better in terms of privacy?
I thought that using a VPS meant that you still had a fixed IP.

mullvad ftw

Mullvad is the only vpn I've used but isn't it awful from a privacy perspective that they are located in Sweden? I'm sure they bend over for the gov just as much as American companies.
t. Swede

Check ghacks once or twice a week. They fairly regularly post specials, I managed to get lifetime access to a premium VPN for about $35 - and this was a once-off payment.

Download speeds are in excess of 20Mbps, well worth it for torrenting without your ISP knowing.

>managed to set up cryptostorm

Feels good. No dns leaks, doesn't force you to use a client and speeds are solid.

>suits
Ftfy

Is surfeasy good? torrentfreak.com/opera-browser-adds-free-and-unlimited-vpn-160421/

Hi reddo

Does PIA have discounts during Christmas? Also, should I bother getting the year long subscription? It's the best deal but im afraid I'll grow tired of using it before the year long subscription ends.

Im just coming up on my first year with PIA.

So far, they are great. Good servers, good DL speeds. I get 4.5mbps from my 50mbps line.

Ive also started downloading shit more just megalinks.

/r/megalinks is pretty handy.

But yeah, definitely recommend PIA

is there a point in using a VPN with mega anyway since its just encrypted file downloading?

I should have written that better.

I dont use the VPN for Mega. I only use the VPN for Torrents, geoblocking or sometimes shitposting on Leddit. PIA is also entirely blocked on Sup Forums.

Yeah, only minor issue, they're in or within a country that's part of 14Eyes. Aside, and since they claim no logs, they're pretty decent.