What would be a PC rig equivalent of Vaporwave?

What would be a PC rig equivalent of Vaporwave?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/NEW-IBM-PC-300GL-Intel-Pentium-233MHz-32Mb-RAM-2-5Gb-HDD-Desktop-6282-86U-/201685347528?hash=item2ef5622cc8:g:PDsAAOSwMgdX1u1R
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pentium 100mhz running Windows 95. 16mb RAM, 13" CRT monitor, 90's beige box case.

Gigabit Internet, 165hz monitor, sound proof room, $5000 computer in another room, and a comfortable chair.

Probably a toshiba handybook

Virus-proof Windows?
Microsoft could do it but it would really screw their "partners", the AV industry.

Well any Windows installation with EWF/FBWF/UWF will be highly resistant to viruses since it wipes unauthorized changes upon reboot. Seme viruses could turn them off though.

a legit windows 95 machine, made with only brand new parts

>i actually did this

Early 2000 machine with any iconic grey/tan office case and a CRT monitor.
Also, possibly

ebay.com/itm/NEW-IBM-PC-300GL-Intel-Pentium-233MHz-32Mb-RAM-2-5Gb-HDD-Desktop-6282-86U-/201685347528?hash=item2ef5622cc8:g:PDsAAOSwMgdX1u1R

Grey/beige case. High end specs running windows 7 with classic theme.

t420

DUDE

THINKPAD

LMAO

samefag

Only two of those are mine.

only the t420 is me

right

A E S T H E T I C

>that rainbow apple logo

>ram doubler 2

Anything SGI. Amiga and SUN would also be quite vaporwavish.

A PC-9801

ayyyyy

>yfw there's no equivalent to mindmaze nowadays

>tfw too heavy for my 386

I saw you on /out/ an hour ago
Take your cancer and leave

>vaporwave
>2000s
ok boy

>Ram Doubler 2

I've got an old Powermac G3 blue&white that I've wanted to do a build in.

the O2 is from the '90s though

beige is truly patrician tier aesthetic

>tfw you like future funk unironically

amd zen

This. I love my 100ct libretto running win 98 (it originally had 95)

Nothing.

The idea of Vaporwave (among other things) is the Feeling of nostalgia when thinking about how simple PC's used to be.
Being able to write a document, Play a game and surf simple web pages on dial up with a GUI and a mouse was amazing in the 90's.
There just is no excitement left in Computers because we all know where they came from and are pretty sure where they are going.
Back then everything was so new and fresh and seemingly out of nowhere.

So thereby a vaporwave PC would just be a beige old PC from the mid to late 90's with UNKNOWN specs. The idea is that simple computing was amazing, so to People who think that stuff is amazing, PC Specs mean nothing because they had no idea how Computers worked, like we all did when we were younger.

Not the O2+.