how did this video ever get made

Fucking cancer.

shit like this is why Trump won

whoa there muhammad
let's not go overboard, some of his siblings might not be ruined yet

LOL, so TRUUUUUUEEEE

>this is what normies think robotics is like

>beta numale cucks today

>idea guys pretending to know how to implement stuff.

there is now way any of these people know how to program. they seem way too stupid and vapid they probably only care about who liked their instgram feeds and not actually learning any technology.

why this video is even a thing i don't know?

men BAD

women GOOD

this must be the cringiest thing i've seen in months

Sup Forums LITERALLY BTFO

HOW WILL YOU GUYS EVER RECOVER

what games were those brogrammers playing? looks pretty cool.

College Humor is literally owned by the same people who own The Daily Beast. The board that presides over these brands is filled with notorious neoliberals. Keyword: neoliberal.

aka, Jews

Shit like this is why "woke poc" CVs that pass my desk go into the trash.

LEARN THE BOATS PRONOUNS

The Jews have truly gone too far this time.

First, it's clearly sexist against men. So much for equality, but we know feminism has not been about that for years.

>Code isn't about replacing your mom
Then there's the weird Freudian thing about turning it into their mother. I don't get it. Are they saying that men only create computers and programs for some bizarre psychological reason?

>It's about changing the world!
Fuck that, I'm here to make money. Now it just so happens that the best way to do that is to build a software product that improves people's lives, but you don't go into business to "change the world." I guess they need to pile on the feels in their marketing to get women interested.

I'm honestly lost at how retarded this is.

>"We created some fake situation in which a group of women have a better idea"
>The word "brogrammers"
>Trying to promote girls to code by shitting on men
>Making programming into a gender issue in the first place

The situation they made up doesn't even make sense. I could just make my own video where it's a group of women struggling how to code and then a group of men who finish a project before the deadline and call it "the problem with hoegrammers" and it would make literally as much sense.

Hi, I'm new to coding.

Can anyone help me with a problem? What programming language can I use to write a code to test lead levels in water?

>omg calling a ship 'she' is not okay
what in the FUCK is this video?

I liked Silicon Valley's definition of the term
Normies just waiting to steal your code and take credit for it

If this is a legit question, you'd need a likely expensive digital testing unit and you'd have to figure out how to interface the output to a serial bus of some kind. After that you could likely just script something, no need to even write a whole program to get read from the bus. In short, you could use any script interpreter you want, even bash.

>If this is a legit question

jQuery

I'm not up to date with the latest and greatest memes on this subject. Looks like I goofed, friend.

>Sup Forums tries to insert itself into Sup Forums
Don't bother. You will always just be the stupid white lower class who desperately clings to any community that accepts you while you vent your anger in every direction indiscriminately. To me anyway.

Your face, my cock