I'm visiting my parents for the week; thought Sup Forums might appreciate the CD tower in my room that hasn't been...

I'm visiting my parents for the week; thought Sup Forums might appreciate the CD tower in my room that hasn't been touched since 1999.

What's your favorite mid-90s software? I don't remember what it was called, but someone made a custom map editor for Monster Truck Madness that I used to love.

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/Atomic_Bomberman/Unused_Voice_Clips/Filthy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PS I won that Golf 98 CD from a raffle when I attended the Windows 98 launch.

>Midtown Madness
>Microsoft Woks
Aw shit nigga, fucking five-star post

>Midtown Madness
That takes me back. I played the shit out of that in middle school.

>Midtown Madness
>Grim Fandango

hello childhood

>Atomic Bomberman

tcrf.net/Atomic_Bomberman/Unused_Voice_Clips/Filthy

I remember digging through the WAV files on that disc and finding some of these unused clips, and listening to them very quietly on my speakers, getting all hot and sweaty hoping my parents wouldn't hear

AREYOUME.VRML

Got any old PC's that still work?

I've got a Packard Bell Legend from 1994. It's in the attic, but no reason why it wouldn't work. Why do you ask?

> It's in the attic
Oh doesn't matter then, just thought it would be cool to see you post on Sup Forums from it.

Well I'm no druagga1, but let me see if I can dig it out.

Aw great, what OS does it run?

>The Neverhood
My absolute nigga.

Holy shit the hours I lost to Microsoft golf back in the day. TIGER TIGER WOODS YALL

Did the power supply go bang when you flipped the switch?

MOTHERFUCKING 3D MOVIE MAKER

>I'll trade you a magic trick for a vase!
>Ohh, I don't know...
>I wanna be lean! AND mean!
>Oh no a rat!

ALSO, THE NEVERHOOD

Yeah dude! That game defined my summer that year. I loved it. If you haven't heard, they made a "spiritual successor" recently called Armikrog, although it was really buggy and not as good. Still worth playing if you liked Neverhood, though.

Would be Windows 3.11. I'm finding that I salvaged it for parts (hard disks, RAM), so unfortunately this thing won't be booting after all. Sorry :/

In fact, thinking about it, this thing didn't have an ethernet card, just a 14.4k modem. Would've been a whole thing. :(

Aw don't worry about it, parting an old PC out is better than letting it rot away in the attic anyway.

>Windows 3.11
kek reminds me of my mum back in the day, she never remembered how to start windows from DOS.

Then when she finally did begin to get the hang of it the world was moving to windows 95 and 98 anyway.

I wanna be lean, and mean

I remember taking the "win" out of my autoexec.bat to prevent the automatic booting in to Windows because I wanted to "do it myself." Thought I was some kind of 10 year old haxor.

Kek you and me both. I remember the first time I learned how to see the file tree in dos I felt 1337 like a motherfucker

>now we're gradually losing access to our filesystems altogether with modern operating systems

An unfortunate truth of our times