So, we've gotten this far

So, we've gotten this far.

What's in for the next 20 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3YLwTJMyoB8?t=52
youtube.com/watch?v=pbSCWgZQf_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How far?
Prosthetic limbs stiff enough that they don't fall over if left unsuported for a single moment? Any 'advanced' prosthetics are a long way off.

Why don't we just amputate their other leg and after that they can fly around on a drone instead

>prosthetic dicks
awwwyeah.jpg

also this

youtu.be/3YLwTJMyoB8?t=52

BLACKED

All of this us a waste of time, we should focus on transfering to completely robotic bodies

Hopefully all white women will find themselves a black partner by then, so that they can be satisfied.

Improbable. White males will occupy the black males of society in 1:1 relations, and since the ratio of women to men is 3:1, no more males will be left for the females. At some point men will be exiled completely, resulting in either the evolution towards male birth, or the end of the human male species. Women will prosper, seeing as their intelligence will lead them to almost a 97% chance of discovering a fertilization method a lot more efficient and faster than the males, resulting in their dominance in the world.

> (OP)
>All of this us a waste of time, we should focus on transfering to completely robotic bodies
While I agree with you, you have to realise prosthetics are the first step to making realistic human looking and feeling bodies. And this technology is a priority right now.

anyone else notice how the man is gay?

Turk is looking ripped.

You can just tell
I don't know what it is though. The face maybe?

>What's in for the next 20 years?

Deus Ex style augmentations like eye prosthesis that enhances vision, provides a HUD etc. Basically contact lenses that can display images.

we can also have earbuds with audio passthrough so that we can enhance/modify audio

imo children will be required to wear both of these, and they will filter out profanity/nudity/whatever other bad things. this will be removed when they reach the age of 18.

No, it takes one to spot one.

how much is it?

So you're saying he IS gay.

>anyone else notice how the man is gay?

cyborgs

Honestly?

Probably not a whole lot - the west is heading into a slow decline and niche medical research like this will likely begin to be cut.

China will be content with selling clones of the same shit from 20 years ago so they won't do anything to innovate.

>advanced prosthetic technology, relevant to large number of people in highly significant way
>Sup Forums still only cares about gay naggers

You said it takes one to know one, and yes, I am gay. So by extension, he is gay because I noticed it.

Faggots, on my Sup Forums?

We get so good at transplants that we forget about mechanical prosthesis.

>and yes, I am gay.

Do you pass? Are you on whoremones? Do you doll up to get it up the ass?

No. I'm just a gay man, not some kind of closet sissy.

Like in Strike Witches? (Except everyone still had normal legs in Strike Witches)

This is what feminists actually believe.

A feminist wouldn't use a trump macro user. Get your shit straight.

Amazing, thanks OP for showing this to me.

>What's in for the next 20 years?
all women will be BLACKED

That's not much

Call me when we finally figure out how to make a robot properly walk or run like a human. Capable of going upstairs and staying on balance

Which will be in like 200 years so I'll probably be dead

I dunno OP I think her tits are real

I can tell as well

his moves are just too good

>MG42
>PPD
>robotic legs
WHY ? What's the fucking logic behind this ?

>his moves are just too good
>gay
youtube.com/watch?v=pbSCWgZQf_g