Where can I download music now that What.CD is gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/доступ-к-рутрекеру/lbdmhpkmonokeldelekgfefldfboblbj?hl=ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

obscure blogs

the internet

is there another centralized place like what.CD used to be?

Soul seek

soulseek

Join PTH if you have the chance, if not, go for apollo.

Or get a VPN and use rutracker and public indexes if you can't be bothered or simply don't have the opportunity to get onto either of them.

Why don't you support the artists you like by buying their music Jamal?

thanks, this is the kind of replies im looking for

because im still a poor student, u privileged faget

PS, i aint no paki

>i'm poor

Nice excuse.

ty

PTH is the place to be

which site is easier to get good ratio on?

apollo, but PTH is the one that's actually worth getting on

is PTH closed to new users right now?

how do I get an invite to Apollo? is there a test like What.CD had?

Apollo has interviews, yeah.

To get into PTH the best way is through invite forums on other trackers. I got in through BTN.

No need for VPN to use rutracker, just install this chrome extension chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/доступ-к-рутрекеру/lbdmhpkmonokeldelekgfefldfboblbj?hl=ru

Sadly I listen to animu music and it's not always there in lossless.

literally any youtube to mp3 website.

rutracker
deezloader

I just puked all over my keyboard

it really depends what you're into. but i've had good luck download shit from VK. or you can simply google the artist plus the album with "zip" at the end. 8/10 you'll find someone that that uploaded the album. soulseek is great for underground shit. if you're gay and listen to mainstream radio shit just youtube to mp3.

my tastes are pretty obscure so sometimes even extensive searches show up nil and I'm forced to buy a second-hand vinyl or some shiet

What is she doing with those tissues?

Because i like spending my money on actual gigs where the artist gets a fat bigger cut. Am I fuck paying £15 more on top for a copy of the album.
Especially for festivals, where I'll often have a few listens to ten albums in the month before I go.

They can have my money, but I'll choose the format I pay for

probz being an autistic gook and cleaning the grease from her strings

That's cool, but oftentimes venues rip off the artists hard. Artists make more $$ on merch.