What are you getting for Christmas this year? Anything Sup Forums related?

What are you getting for Christmas this year? Anything Sup Forums related?

Decided to treat myself to some Chinese shit from aliexpress this time.

>Lenovo zuk z2 pro phone + accessories
>new mouse
>new mousepad (xl sized)
>new earphones (remax 610d)

What about you anons?

If you order from China it just might still make it in time, if you're lucky.

Been contemplating something like one of those onda laptops since there's no such thing as a budget 1080p laptop here in aus.

Will probably follow up on it in /csg/ though.

Also a new logitech m/k wireless. Going to go pick it up today

A8 7650k now for Christmas or wait for zen?

Want a HTPC and some light steam games like l4d2 and csgo.

Are you buying that CPU used? Because amazon and newegg don't even carry it new anymore

Fire HD 8 for $60, worth it. Have Google Play already, but not really looking for apps, just FireFox because of adblock add-ons. Love books and videos on the go. Probably need a case/stand and glare cover.

I'm trying to save up for a budget Linux laptop thats capable of running CS:GO at 60fps. And comfortably run windows 7 in Vm if I need to.

Nah I'm an ausfag, but it's only $106 so it's almost 60 aud cheaper than an i3.

Already have most the other parts, just trying to decide on a cheap, but powerful enough, cpu+gpu and an APU seems nice for value and price.

Have a friend who can get it for me wholesale since he has a pc repair shop.

Nah I'm an ausfag and Amazon sucks for us*

some bigger speakers

FINE
I
N
E

Bump

Zen APUs might be overkill for an htpc
I'd go for the cheapest a8 I can find right now

dumb niggerposter

It would be so hot her bf/husband was white.

I'm getting this, pretty excited.

I've had to reverse the button inputs on my current mouse because the left button doubleclicks constantly.

ASUS Zenpad 10 Z300M

Wanted a cheap tablet and after a bit of research this was the best available around £100

Probably is. All the top tier non-ghetto black girls go for white guys.

I need both a new phone and a new laptop but only have $1000 budget. Hopefully there are some good deals approaching Christmas

Bought myself a Ubiquiti UAP-AC-Lite, I already tested it today. That thing is great, and far better than my router. Its only to improve my wifi in my backyard, but I can't wait to finally install it.

Check out chinkshit on aliexpress. Rock is having a sale on laptops right now and there's great phones like the zenfone 3 or zuk z2 pro

This.
Iirc you can even bclk oc the non k APUs if you need extra performance

I'm getting a 3ds because I'm an autist.

I'm getting a psp to play psp and gb/ games

Socks. I guess I can put some RAM in it to help me run faster but I don't know if it will work. Probably just tear my feet to shreds

I'm gonna buy me a Libreboot t400.

Either a Predator X34 or 4k XPS 15
Which ever I can find for cheaper.
I'm willing to get the X34 refurbished so if I can find one before it sells out I'm getting that immediately

Gonna buy myself a FiiO X3 Gen 2.

Google Pixel :^)

3ds is based bro

Maybe a prostitute.

I got an echo dot. It came with a nice long micro usb cable. So technically i got a nice long micro usb cable.

One of these, a 500GB model.
Or maybe the 1TB EVO, not sure yet.

Might build up a new PC around the LGA2011-v3 socket.

No idea if it's a good idea to buy broadwell-e now, or wait for whatever replaces it, or Zen.

Want more cores.

I'd treat myself to a night with that fine chocolate honey.

I'll have my new 2011-v3 build finished in 2 days.
I went with 5820k, rather than the newer Broadwell-e 6800k.
The older chip OCs better, runs cooler at higher clocks and they're nearly identical to begin with.
2 years of difference and Intel has achieved jack shit.
So makes no sense to wait, you're not going to see the prices drop on the older hardware and the newer stuff won't be bringing anything groundbreaking to the market, that's a guarantee at this point.

a nigra gf hopefully....

i havent had good experiences with zenphones
old model galaxy's better

Zenfone 3 seems to a step in the right direction though, software wise.

that mouse has the best hardware but the design and shape is absolute trash

sanity

You already have that

dumb racist

or a black gentleman

>little white boys believe this
Cmon my man you know that little thing tween your legs ain't gunna satisfy her.

theres a new one out already

enjoy being from the past

Kek

i bet she has a nice ass

Picked up a 40" 4x monitor/smart tv (Samsung K6290) to use as a monitor.

its too fucking large to use for games this close, but productivity wise shits amazing. Still considering returning it and going with a 32-34" ultrawide though

Who is this beautiful woman ?

I asked for really simple stuff, a skateboard, a Yeti Rambler water bottle, new backpack, portable battery pack, shit like that.

Reading this back is sounds like I'm a teenager in high school, but I'm actually 25 and live on my own.

Maybe just a controller for my phone and maybe a new mechanical pencil. Want to get a new GPU but I don't use my PC enough anymore to justify spending 300 on that.

You should save up and then treat yourself every Christmas to something you wouldn't normally buy. That's what I do anyways

Go back to you containment board, human cancer.