>google.com/recaptcha/intro/comingsoon/index.html

And you told the botnet was a bad thing

Other urls found in this thread:

madman.com.au/catalogue/view/19405/azumanga-daioh-series-collection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2016
>still needing captcha

:^)

There is still going to be a captcha and it'll probably collect even more data than it already does collect.

>2017
>paying to post

>>fucking captacha is over
At the expense of what user freedoms? Google is run by some pretty evil fuckers. Where's the catch?

Totally forgot about pass flairs. Do you guys never use them because of easy targets/thread derailment?

>implying this works
Judging by what's on Sup Forums now it'll work maybe 1/20 times.

I'm not clicking google. Archive.is isn't working either. Someone post a screenshot?

can't sage and show pass at the same time.
also i forget i can do it.

poorfag pls go

that's pretty retarded

Autism.

> Any click you do on the webpage is a captcha ,it will profile you and check if ur human

Get out of Sup Forums.

This seems easily spoofable

Far more easily spoofable than the old ones

So pass-fags on suicide watch right?

>Filling out captcha.

>givong your bux to jewtiroyama

Why do people care so much about privacy?
I don't give a shit.
I just want the botnet to be fed info so Singularity happens sooner.

They're all closet pedophiles and don't want to be spied on

I'm not a pedophile but I don't want the government to take all my digital actions online to somehow incriminate me in the future, they'll find a random racist comment and throw me in jail or something

>I'm not a pedophile
classic pedophile response

Why do you care? what is incriminating in your data?

my data is mostly shitposting

Actually paying for this waste of time website.

epic

>paying to use a free service

I got some breathing licenses for sale. If you don't buy it all the air will disappear from the atmosphere.

This will go down exactly like the current Captcha. If it gets implemented on this site it will work as intended for the first day or so but because the site reeks of Captcha farm it will get blacklisted and everyone will be forced to fill in some fall-back challenge. How many users do you think get ticked off on the current Captcha without clicking streets these days? I'd say Jack shit.

The Captcha is made for one time registration forms so the huge number that are filled out on this site for every post is "suspicious" to Google so in response you get cunty Captchas. Sup Forums by default loads the Captcha only when you try to post now because back when it loaded on every page not filling it in (due to not posting) was seen as a fail and giving everyone worse Captchas.

>2016
>Not bring Jewish and exempt from the goyim's stupid laws
Contact your local rabbi and start the conversation process today

>classic pedophile response

That's exactly what a pedophile would do, accuse another user to try and shift attention away from themselves.

The implication is that you are when you imply you're not by justifying your membership when it's such a nominal fee.

You gave an anonymous site your name and credit card number... wow

And thats exactly what another pedophile would do, try and build on guilt to make them look innocent while they fap in the bathroom.

>Sup Forums
>anonymous
seriously?

>fap in the bathroom

What do you live in a church or something? Just pull your dick out and fap in whatever room you happen to be in. No need to hide in the bathroom. Jesus can still see you in there.

You can pay with btc

I don't mind using legacy captcha. I feel like it improves my typing skill.

>The Captcha is made for one time registration forms so the huge number that are filled out on this site for every post is "suspicious" to Google so in response you get cunty Captchas.
this can't be the only site that uses captcha in high volume
Would google assume there were usecases like the one on Sup Forums?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>captchas

>sign into chrome with alt acc
>never have to fill another recaptcha
>mfw retards paid for a pass

I always pass the captcha without having to do anything. It's only if I'm posting from my phone that I ever have to fill it out.

what

you were most likely signed into your Google account while posting, in which case everything you post has been captured and identified to you by the botnet. hope you don't browse Sup Forums, pal.

how much did that cost you? it's rare to get a series all in one. they usually jew you for 4 episodes a pop.

madman.com.au/catalogue/view/19405/azumanga-daioh-series-collection

I didn't buy it, but I saw it on sale once for $15 or $20.

I would buy a Blu ray release desu

You do realize that when {{Singularity(tm)}} hits, your brain will segfault with no recovery.

>$20 is a lot of money
lol

>funding this godforsaken website
>giving hiro your cc info

This. I'd rather punch in some words or feed into their AI then having my metadata collected.

Besides, how do they go about it, when I have scripts blocked?

It's only "free" if your time is not worth shit. MY time is worth way more than the cost of removing captcha

>it's going to fuck up 10x harder than the captcha we already have
>posting on Sup Forums will die when it's implemented
>Hiro has to find another service

I'm ok with this. Fuck Google and it's busted Captcha.

i'm pretty sure google has been testing this for awhile now. iirc, that's why captcha sometimes auto-completes; it analyzes the most minute things like how you move your mouse and navigate the webpage to determine whether you are a bot or not.

Even $1 is a lot if you spend it on something as pathetic as a Sup Forums pass

>being poor

You know what, I agree. For no reason at all your post inspired me to finally buy a pass. Damn this feels liberating.

proof

PROTIP
>right click the little clover
>click 'block element' from Ublock O

>then

>you must be logged in to your google account to make a post on Sup Forums

>wow invisible captcha, thanks google

Yeah, better save the time for fapping and shitposting.

Thank God I don't live in America.

Topkek, Sup Forums won't use it, they will lose pass money.

The site owner has to Sign Up for it, not you.

explain this

No, just because they are cancer.

also

div .n-pu {display:none};

You will still see it

>using 3rd party tools for anything Sup Forums when Sup Forums has a customizable CSS engine

fucking faggot

muriclaps experiencing some ironic freedom

no you don't. Do you know the line to disable it in the CSS?

>MY time is worth way more than the cost of removing captcha
he types out furiously from his mom's basement.

then what?

What kind of loser gives 4Chink money and needs to post that desperately?

the word is than, i was pointing out a solecism

you

Good goy

>Invisible? Incredible.

Yes, fucking literally. "incredible", i.e. lacking any credibility.

If I become President, I'll have every nigger hung by the balls.

>Browsing Sup Forums
pic related and a reminder that /vip/ exists unironically under glorious hiroshima's reign

Yes, effective shitposting without going through all that nonsense every time.

Live with your parents until you are old enough to move in to your children's house. Much more economical.

kek

>Live with your parents until you are old enough to move in to your children's house. Much more economical.
what a fucking loser you must be

>it'll probably collect even more data than it already does collect.
Yes, that's the whole point of this. Google will monitor your online activity all the time. Recaptcha will use this data to figure out if you're a normal user or a bot. The captcha window will only appear if you block tracking or seem suspicious, everyone else will get accepted without having to click a thing.

It's the same thing as the new recaptcha that appeared a few months ago. The only difference is that you do not have to click a button to verify yourself, recaptcha will do that automatically as the page loads.

>not living with your parents until you inherit the house so you can live in it with your kids

The google algorithms think that the image represents a airplane but it cannot figure out which part of the image is that plane.

>mfw i already have a dedicated portable browser just for 4chins shitposting and to contain all the tabs/threads
>mfw i'm just going to make a new jewgle account and all it's going to be able to track is my shitposting

>Being economical is being a loser
You sound like the kids when I try to get them to buy a huge house.

Good idea

fucking defending this shit. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Google collecting data on spyplanes
Huh...

4chin keep logs of your ip/post
Your ISP keep logs of your ip/time

Everything you posted was saved and associated with your real id

>not using VPN

It's not rare outside Japan.
But they also often reencode them to fit on fewer disks which can result in aliasing artifacts and shit.
Though that's mostly Sentai.

>implying this is not part of moot's plan

Now we know why fuck he sold Sup Forums to a chink and joined google

You can't post with a VPN on 4chin, retard

who needs captcha.js

Actually, you can. You're just not allowed to do so.

>NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION
sigh

>Actually, you can.
No

I installed adblock just to use it on Sup Forums

Yes.

The B2 is a long range stealth thermonuclear bomber

Enjoy drowning in debt, faggot.