0.001986s

>0.001986s
>0.003s
Why is TempleOS so much better and faster than the laggy OS with a half retarded penguin as the logo?

because ubuntu offers more features and is compatible with more hardware.

why do people ask retarded questions?

Because CIA niggers want people to be dumb cattle.

>butthurt CIA nigger detected
fucking nigger cattle trying to brainwash us into using shitty OSes

lol ok

>network

would blame gcc?
probably its using a diferent default config under ubuntu than under tempel?
could u compile on a theard maschin so that we can see how the runtime we behave if both execute the same bytecode?

>he has to type all that bullshit just to see how fast his system booted
Linux is a joke.

Fuck off Terry, nobody care about your shitty OS

theard maschin *3rd vm.
the runtime we behave * will behave

sorry :)

CIA niggers want us to use a deprecated fork of Debian

>winfag CIA nigger doesn't even know how to write a 1 line program in c
it's counting from 1 to 1 million. install temple os

install temple os and benchmark it yourself. it's faster

>it's counting from 1 to 1 million
Autistic and worse than I expected.

>basic math is now autistic
epic b8 jamal

can anyone think of a more autistically defensive post?

/thread

but jamal, if you don't learn how to count from 1 to 1 million what are you going to do after your mixtape drops?

seriously though, you should at least watch a programming tutorial or two on youtube. it's the way the world is moving. you're trying to troll me but everyone here knows how to use a computer so you just look retarded.

i know how to program. this is just an intensely autistic evaluation of operating systems, and your apparent emotional meltdown into calling me a nigger just makes you look like you're handling it worse and worse with each post.

he called you jamal not nigger, you dumb nigger

Because TempleOS was written entirely by God through Terry A Davis. Linux Foundation and Microbenis follow CIA orders. CIA wants war with God. Who do you think is going to win nigger?

>i know how to program.
i highly doubt that. you have no idea how to use linux and you couldn't even tell I was compiling 2 C programs. you thought I had to "type all that bullshit just to see how fast his system booted"

and I'm doing it because it's fun, the fact that you can't appreciate templeOS as a recreational operating system and just see it as 'autistic' just makes me think you're a dumb normie who doesn't know shit about computers.

>compiling without optimization

Because it doesn't have internet

you're right, here's gcc with optimization enabled. still pretty close, can't tell which is faster because time command isn't precise enough. probably about the same, I wouldn't be surprised if TempleOS is a little faster

It's a pretty shit benchmark regardless. Do a prime factoring algorithm or something, and run it for at least a second, if you want remotely meaningful results.

Use /usr/bin/time instead of time (which is a shell builtin), offers more precision by default iirc

temple OS isn't running a GUI or any modern background services. Run an minimal ubuntu server installation in a VM.

>i know how to program

And yet you couldn't understand what the command did?

>Do a prime factoring algorithm or something
terry no ;_;

Primes are a CIA plot.

CIA niggers run virtualbox, you have to install it on your hard drive

That is seriously a stupid benchmark.
If you bothered to turn optimisations on, GCC would remove that loop entirely.

>1000x improvement from -O3

Yeah I don't know what happened there. When I put a printf statement in O3 cut it down by .1 seconds from ~1.7 to 1.6.

It removed all the code because I didn't have a printf or anything interfacing with any functions outside of main I guess?

If you do calculations without any side effects and without using the result, the compiler will just assume that it can remove them. You can find out what the end result was with objdump, in any case.

i'm not the guy that originally brought it up. i just came in at because your defense was incredibly autistic.

>It removed all the code because I didn't have a printf or anything interfacing with any functions outside of main I guess?
Yes, your code has not side effects, so GCC optimised the entire thing out.

Those CIA NIGGERS took Terry's twitter away.

Terry's birthday is in 9 days. Anybody want to do anything for him?

If Temple OS is so good, why are you using it in a virtual box on a Linux System?

Why isn't it your daily driver?

This guy is insane

>trying to make conversation on Sup Forums that makes sense

moar pizza

Someone install gentoo for him so he doesn't have to use Ubuntu anymore.