/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user is happy with replica DW watch • user has Xiaomi sling bag, says its solid • user looks for non-leather wallet, gets called a pajeet, classic Sup Forums • user looks to chink his cat • Thinkpad owner wants to superchink his thinkpad and wrist • Speedy Ugreen delivery (sponsored by Ugreen) • Happy Oukitel K10000 owner • user praises KZ ATE S, 6 months going strong • M3P owner gets chinked • Redmi Note 3 Pro CM guide posted by user • user dislikes his chinky amp LED, maybe he needs chink gunnars • user posts some quick reviews, of course doesn't give pics

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_573727.html
download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=kenzo
download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=hydrogen
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Hisenior-Audio-TD1-Universal-Fit-Musician-s-Dynamic-Drivers-Black-Carbon-Fiber-IEMS-Headphone-with/32523911956.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Get Xiaomi Mi Notebook air
>try to format and install windows 8.1
>network drivers don't work so I can't go online

Do I really have to use Windows 10 for this

Is there any good chink galvanic isolator for USB? Would be nice to have desu.

>missing Black Friday and Cyber Monday
>decides to buy some Chinkshit computer
>bitches about having to use Win10
Wew lad

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_573727.html

Anybody buy one yet? I like how the back is bigger than the front.

>desk lamp broke
how long can I keep the torch on before my note 3 pro burns out or explodes

Probably not very long

Can't even buy it yet. They're announcing it later today though, I'm excited.

RN3P and Mi Max got official CM14.1 nightlies now
download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=kenzo
download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=hydrogen

>Camera does not work

AHAHAHAHAHA

what kind of ridiculous niche uses do they make those for

>download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=kenzo

Is Kenzo the Mediatek one?

Can we talk about something other than fucking phones?

No, mediatek version is Hennessy

Bluetooth Speakers, gents. I need advice. Was considering Xiaomi, but from what I've read you can't charge and play at the same time and that is a must for me.

Hmm. Where have you checked?

AliExpress, Gearbest and Deal Extreme.
There are plenty of options, just have yet to see anyone on /csg/ give a recommendation for one apart from the Xiaomi.

I have the xiaomi speaker with the sd card slot and I can charge it while it's playing.

What are the best superlux headphones to get at the moment?

Link? Please and thank you.

dhgate com/product/a9-new-led-wireless-speaker-portable-mini/376990517.html

I got the HD 668Bs a week ago and they're great

Got my Awei Es-Q9

I wanted to test the waters woth something different....and well meh. The actual audio quality is surprisingly decent and clear for a $2 earphone. If the zircons were an 8/10, I'd say these are a 6. The audio quality is on par with $10-15 retail earphones.

I had two big problems with it that sadly make not recommend them. One for some reason I can't get a good seal on my right ear AT ALL. I have no idea why, never had this problem with any other iem.

Second I think something might be fucked up with the wiring. Whenever I plug it in I'll get a bunch of random phantom touches and my phone sometimes think it has a mic plugged in.

2/10 would not buy again

I saw the no wire idea that superlux are doing now, and knew I had to have it. All week I was thinking how retarded having a 3m cable when im .5m away from my computer is, ordered before you even said anything

Should have gotten some Chink IEMs

Where do you think I got it from? lol

I already have the major memes, Hybrids, Zircons, Monk, ATEs, and I have Hybrid Pros on the way. I just wanted to try something different.

HAHA you got fucking CHINKD

But my point is if they didn't fit your ear properly (which I also have a problem with), I would have gotten some Chinky IEMs.

I mean I wish I could afford something like JH Audio or even Ultimate Ears but that shit is insane $ wise.

This is why Chinese people have so much fucking money. Idiots like that guy.

They are chink iems from ali

would literally anything ordered today arrive in the US by christmas?

like, literally.

i don't think i've ever ordered something from aliexpress or similar and gotten it in under 4 weeks. i mean good deals, sure, but no way in time as a gift for people.

I'll show you what you should have gotten. aliexpress.com/item/2015-Hisenior-Audio-TD1-Universal-Fit-Musician-s-Dynamic-Drivers-Black-Carbon-Fiber-IEMS-Headphone-with/32523911956.html

Pay extra for either DHL, Fedex Express, or UPS, senpai

There is an Awei physical shop near here. About 1 hour 30 minutes ride.

>I'm excited.
Why? it's gonna be exactly like the Mi4c. China only phone which means no Global ROM or CM and support.

Now that Mi5C is coming, what do you guys think of the Mi4C? I think it's worth it if Mi5C is more than $140.

My 20 cent "Sexy" toothpaste squeezer beat some of my american black friday/cyber monday orders to the door. All the way from the other side of the world with free shipping in 8 days flat.

Yes

>[ROM] [Android 7.1] [libra] [MI4C] Unofficial CM14.1 by AndropaX.

I know this sounds Jewish but how can I make money off of this?

How are you getting that quicker than I'm getting my Folex when I ordered it back in late November? Some kinda sorcery?

That was back when the bootloaders on all Xiaomi phones were unlocked. now they are all locked and they even started locking EDL mode on some other models.
Not to mention those "you tell me ;)" roms are garbage.

I have no clue. I was fucking shocked when it showed up. I still haven't even received a few of my 11/11 orders yet

wtf I thought there were lotta azns on Sup Forums?

If I find out that my Bulgarian mail man stole my Folex, I will skin him alive.

There were good sales?

Micro USB cables

I managed to get a Dell laptop, a brand new bonded leather manager's chair, and a Canon all-in-one for about $500

At Staples of all fucking places.

got a nice picture of my pending shipment

It's a gamble

I've gotten stuff in two weeks, some in six

Give me my package, Ling Ling.

So I bought one of those game player / emulator things.

It seems to work pretty well for GBA games. It plays SNES too but unfortunately the screen resolution is too low to play some games comfortably. It also supposedly works with GB and GBC games but I can't seem to get it to work.

It came with a euro power adapter but I can't use it because I'm in the US. Also, the "laser pointer" is actually some dumb "projector" that only projects an image of a bear. I'm going to remove it.

It does take a GBA SP battery though (and by extension a NDS battery) and it charges over mini usb.

What phone should I order from Aliexpress then claim arrived with a leaking battery in order to file a claim to receive a 'free' device?

Pic likely related

Germanon here.
Be wary of gaybeast sending via postnl. I've had 2/3 of my last orders from gaybeast held in customs and I had to get them personally.
Maybe customs is especially onto postnl deliveries to Germany.

Something that explodes, you fucking kike.

Why the fuck would you do that?
It won't work, phones are expensive, they'll ask you for proof then make you send it back

shoo shoo stinky chinky

"it isnt against the law to ship leaking lithium batteries this is a health hazard"

not sticking up for this guy but other retards have posted that shit on here all the time to get free garbage

Fuck you, Shekels Goldstein.

Doesn't work on expensive items. Especially when you can't prove it.

This. I've dealt with PayPal since 2011 and it is very fucking hard to get over on them. I've only done it once and I was shocked.

Why would you even want to? That's downright theft.
Not cool.

Because some skank on Twitch fucked me over so I hit her where it hurt: her bank account.

Fair enough then.

Yeah it was close to $700

storytime, go

user I got one too but it's not here yet. why can't you get gb / gbc games working? that's like the only reason I bought it.

also can you do a size comparison with an iPhone or something

tell this story

>Stumble upon Miramisu's channel
>notice the tits
>notice the cute accent
>also notice that she's some psychotic freak
>befriend her mods and subs
>eventually start to get on her good side
>give her "donations" which just went to her channel and shit
>never really knew her real name
>she would start calling me a retard and I would get pissed off and troll everyone she knew.
>told one of her gay friends back when the Pulse nightclub shooting happened that I wish he were one of the ones in there and I got banned for it
>flirted with her best friend/mod
>told her lesbian friend to commit suicide on a daily basis
>literally went on PayPal and chargebacked every single solitary fucking transaction I made to her
>lied and said I was a victim of identity theft or something
>waited about a week
>won the case
>she still doesn't know how I did it.

Usd?
Fucking sweet.

Yeah they had to fucking do the whole euro conversion but I got it back. Fuck that autistic camslut

Just order something from Amazon and say it never arrived. You can do this once a year or so for orders under $300 in the US.

Fucking degenerate

Spotted the Jew

I dunno, it's not recognizing the file format. It probably has something to do with file extension. If nothing else works, you can use GOOMBA (Color) to play some GB or GBC games.

Here's a size comparison to my GBC.

Bonus1: My Cock version only holds a save for a few days. I wonder if the battery is dead?

Bonus2: The adapter that comes with this emulator is a great way to start a house fire.

CHINKED

Yeah, definitly. I'm going to ask for a partial refund.

I knew ahead of time that SNES emulation would be limited but I bought if for GBA and GBC and I can only get GBA working ATM.

oh and here's a pic of the bear. I removed the filter so now it's just a white LED.

OH YOU WANT DA REFUN?

BIG AMERICAN MAN WANT DA REFUN FO DA EMULATA

WELL MR. AMERICA, YOU NO GET DA REFUN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT CHINKED.

You're not funny, just leave.

I still haven't received my Orange pi one that I ordered on ali on oct 10. Should I open a dispute?

NO REFUND

Thanks for the comparison user. Never heard of Goomba, I'll check it out - seems pretty neat. Is the battery in the PMP V that sketchy?

Also I am very impressed that you bought Cock version. Is it the green cart?

Hd662evo

Yeah, green cart. The battery in the PMP is fine. It uses a GBA SP compatible battery so you could swap it with nintendo OEM if you want. The games on the SD card save to the SD card so you can transfer saves very easily.

Also, the system clock games (like Pokemon Emerald) don't work right. They run fine but any clock based events are limited.

I was referring to the battery in pokemon cock. I bought it as a novelty item / gift though so I don't really care if it saves or not (it did last week).

The gold battery came with the player, the green one I had laying around as a spare for my SP.

That resolution is triggering me!

Why not just use a psp?
That's what I do.

>cock version

>Miramisu
wow she's disgusting wtf.

Yes she is. Inside and fucking out.

Yup. It's pretty terrible. Should be fine for GB/GBC/GBA.

Because PSPs are a lot more expensive and have horrible battery life. Besides, my N3DS does everything my PSP does except some PS1 games and PSP games. Do you know of any batteries that will work decently with my 2000? I don't mind gutting the UMD if I can get 10+ hours.

Also, this stupid thing was half the size and $17. Probably even less once I complain about functionality and the retarded bear light.

:^)

>giving some Twitch slag money
>not just that but $700 worth of donations
You're the bigger loser though

But I got it back. Also I have money. It's not an issue to me at least.

Who wants some very last minute stocking stuffer additions? Buy them now and they have a ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ chance of arriving in time for Christmas.

$2.38 Mini Plush Pusheens Keychain/Phonehangers
www.aliexpress.com/item/New-6-Styles-2016-Kawaii-Brinquedos-Pusheen-Cat-Chain-Toys-Christmas-Gift-for-Girls/32776292449.html

$7.50 Christmas Pusheen plush
www.aliexpress.com/item/2-Christmas-Styles-New-Cartoon-Pusheen-Eevee-the-Cat-mermaid-Plush-Toys-Lovely-Animal-Smile-Cat/32768440063.html

$9.20 Chink Lego Scooby Doo set
aliexpress.com/item/127pcs-Hottest-Scooby-Doo-Mummy-Plane-Minifigures-Building-Block-Kits-Mini/32742271669.html

$2.50 Pikachu Gashapon
www.aliexpress.com/item/Pikachu-Gashapon-Pokemon-Go-Pikachu-figuur-anime-action-figure/32673377339.html

11/11 stuff arrived today.
Witcher and spudgers

Oh fuck thanks.
I'd like one for my [spoiler]gf[/spoiler]

I wanna see some chink watches that AREN'T Daniel Wellington's. Something even higher end.

Are those knockoff rotring pencils any good or should they be avoided?

Curren watches are pretty stylish

>once I complain about functionality and the retarded bear light

If you lived in a rural area you wouldn't be calling the bear light retarded user, bear attacks are no joke and it helps to be prepared for them

If you get that fixed can you post pics / review?