So I've got a Logitech G502. Here's my complaints

So I've got a Logitech G502. Here's my complaints.

>Too narrow. Could be a bit wider for people that don't have manlet ladyboy hands
>Detent scrolling is fucking HORRIBLE!!!!!! The catch action is absolutely disgusting, and and embarrassment to Logitech engineering.
>Hyperwheel (friction free) scrolling is pretty good, though Logitech needs to either tighten the wheel a little bit, or include in their software a feature that prevents the scroll from bouncing up and down when stopping a scroll. That shit becomes seriously annoying after a while.
>The mouse buttons sometime stick, and lift up with your finger, then slam down making an annoying slamming noise.

Other than those complaints, it's not a bad mouse.

6.9/10.

He said 69 lol gaiz haha

Kek xD

Mionix Avior 7000.
>scroll wheel is a bit too hard to press, even the force required to press it seems to change
>one of the leds seems to have lost some of the blue after a year and I turned them both off because the colors no longer match

I also have a G502

>Too narrow. Could be a bit wider for people that don't have manlet ladyboy hands
I don't have this issue at all, mainly because I don't have moster/gorilla hands. But seriously, my hands are small so that's probably why it don't notice.

>>Detent scrolling is fucking HORRIBLE!!!!!! The catch action is absolutely disgusting, and and embarrassment to Logitech engineering.
Doesn't happen to often for me, maybe you got a bad model?

>>Hyperwheel (friction free) scrolling is pretty good, though Logitech needs to either tighten the wheel a little bit, or include in their software a feature that prevents the scroll from bouncing up and down when stopping a scroll. That shit becomes seriously annoying after a while.
Again, I think you might just have a bad mouse. Never had this issue.

>>The mouse buttons sometime stick, and lift up with your finger, then slam down making an annoying slamming noise.
Yeah, definitely your particular mouse. You might want to RMA it or something.

Nope, my mouse is fine and working as intended. I had a Logitech G9 mouse prior to this, and the detent and hyperscroll functioned the same exact SHIT disgusting way. So an RMA won't change shit.

If you're seriously satisfied with the absolute horrid way detent scrolling works on the G502, then you've never used a properly designed mouse before.

I have literally 0 complaints about my FK1 except the price but I got it for free anyway.

I have a Microsoft wmo 1.1a and here's my list of complaints:

I also have a G502 and can agree that the scroll wheel is pretty shit, great mouse otherwise though (that click issue never happens to mine). I'm not a fan of the infinite scroll or whatever its called so I leave it in regular mode, but the sound it makes whenever you move the mouse drives me insane if I don't have headphones on. It's cause the scroll wheel like isn't locked into position so you can hear and also kind of feel the wheel rattling left and right.

I would also give it around 7/10, but it is my first 1337 gaymer mouse so don't have much to compare it to.

cooler master cm storm

nothing, literally best mouse I've ever owned (previously only had really cheap ones tbf)

this post was not sponsored by cooler master

I got 402, so almost the same mouse as you. My complaints:
>It's too small for my tastes, I'd like a slightly larger one so that I could use palm grip and relax my hand on the mouse.
>the two extra buttons next to M1 are too far back. They're very hard to press during gaming, I have to bend my finger to reach the bottom one.
>Gayming design with LEDs. Luckily you can tone down the brightness.

At least I got the "cheap" normal scroll wheel.

who fucking cares, it's a mouse

when you drag it around your shitty anime-girl mousepad does the cursor move on the screen? does it click? does the scroll wheel work?

then it's good enough

>b-b-but muh gaymer hotkeys, muh LEDs

fuck off

How about the
>b-b-but muh comfortability
excuse?

if you're gripping it correctly only your fingertips should be touching the mouse anyway, so comfort is a non-issue

My mouse still has a cord which is really fucking annoying.

How is the g303? Looking to buy it before Christmas.

my dj sensei is comfy. there aren't any complaints because there's nothing to complain about, because it doesn't have any extra features besides back and forward buttons on the side.

can anyone reccommend me a mouse as good as the old version of the razer abyssus, it was literally the perfect mouse for me :-(

Zowie EC-1 Evo does not levitate.

IntelliMouse Optical 1.1a
>scroll wheel randomly scrolls on it own
>I won't be able to get new ones as they are out of production
>it says "made in china" on the bottom

>needing to install bloatwarez to be able to mouse

FAIL / 10

>scroll wheel randomly scrolls on it own
how about fucking open it up and clean it, you retard?

IME 3.0 Very old and Accidentally an entire button and just melted it back on with a soldering iron, clicks feel a little strange as a result. Still my favorite mouse though

>how about fucking open it up and clean it, you retard?
That's not the problem, I've done this numerous times. Its just a poor design.

only think i hate about the ducky s is that no one believes me that ducky make mice

its actually really nice, very much like a zowie with no BS and a tougher than normal coating

not really the mouse's fault but ive got sweaty hands so i have to replace my mouse (g400s) every 6-10 months because they get all nasty

feels bad man

>every 6-10 months because they get all nasty
It's ok user, this is normal. It happens to everyone. Most of us just realize it will happen and take preventative measures by cleaning regularly.

just use the best one for the job, dont expect one mouse to do everything great

it would be literally perfect if it had a better scroll wheel.

keep a side mouse just for masterbation my man

>logitech m-ry81
Its old as fuck but still comfy as fuck so no real complaints.

i wish that was the problem

literally 5 minutes into any fps game and my hand is sweating like i've been wearing heavy gloves in summer

Logitech G500;
>Scroll wheel sometimes bounces around
>The texture on the back of the mouse is fading

That's about it, this mouse is still good.

>razer diamondback
>original. not the shitty remake

My only gripe is I can't get another one for a reasonable price.

Logitech G9x
Nothing except the stupid braided cable kinked in a few places and wont unkink

i also have one and i've noticed you forgot to include:

Absolutely nothing.
G300 here.
$20 mouse of the gods.

a shit hit reg

i use logitech marble trackball mouse

I had to download a 3rd party driver to allow for scrolling, there is no middle click by default.

It has an aux left button and an aux right button but nothing in the middle, and nothing triggers middle click by default

you wedge a piece of paper under the scroll senor. Im not even fuckin joking. you can also adjust the tension of the wheel this way. I've posted a picture of where to place it. If you run into problems feel free to email me @ [email protected]

Owner of many hyperscroll mice here. It seems that the "rollback issue" is dependent on the unit itself (owned 3 G700 mice and had roll back issue on 1 of them).
My G500 had serious roll back issue, my G502 had it too when I first got it and after a few months of usage it went away, probably because it accumulated some dirt to prevent it from rolling back. My MX Master was perfect from the start. Getting the G902 in a few weeks' time to test it.

I don't use a mouse and my touchpad is perfect

>The mouse buttons sometime stick, and lift up with your finger, then slam down making an annoying slamming noise.

Have you tried washing the jizz and chip grease off your hands?

I have the G502 too. The gaymen design started to trigger me these days and it feels too heavy at times for fps.

muh mouse pisses me off because sometimes I have to use it

G602

Heavy and middle button sometimes works, sometimes doesn't work

>clawtism
>correct
lolno

It's a matter of personal preference really.
That being said, you're preference is objectively wrong.

>gaymer trash that blames their mouse for their subpar fine motor skills bitches about gaymen design

Nothing, it's literally perfect.

G602
>Literally nothing wrong
I could complain about how heavy it is with 2 AA batteries inside but I use only one. Battery life is still amazing at 120hrs minimum and there are no tracking issues unless my housemate wants to be a dick and bring the microwave to my bedroom.

I own one, it's excellent. Yeah the scroll wheel could be better but is not as bad as people make it.

Buy it. No regrets.

I have the Razer Deathadder Chroma. Great mouse. BUT

>the fucking thumb grips adhesive is coming loose

What the fuck man.

CAD Mouse.

This thing is almost perfect. I wish it had a flywheel, but instead it emulates one in firmware which works.

I fell for the Razer gaming mouse meme. The middle mouse button (Mouse3) no longer works, and it double clicks on single clicks occasionally.

I really want a new mouse.

G602
>No free scroll
>Kinda no tilt scroll
I'm not sure how I'd feel about tilt anyways, but other than that I love it. Weight is perfect, 6 side buttons is great, and batteries last forever. I don't get why more mice don't use AA batteries.

Bought this because it will make me like CS;GO pros.

Big pink light that never shuts off, side buttons are laughably bad. Other than that she handles well.

only time I used free scroll ever was to be that kid who hyper scrolled through my inventory in CS

Got it for the cheap price and DPS.

The center button for the DPS control is extremely fucking sensitive.
Very difficult to clean due to the sides being some strange material that's made to grip onto anything and everything.
Forward and backward buttons are stiff as hell.
Braided cable makes it my cat's worst enemy.

>corsair m65
Could be a bit longer, width is fine, but I find my fingers over hanging.

I'm got a logitech G9 (non x)
it's perfect

is that a zowey? Does it have a chunky scroll?

The scroll is great for gaymin but feels terrible for browsing. I never use sidebuttons because I'm a shitter, unless it's push-to-talk

The cursor spergs itself when moving at high speeds.
Shit for precision movement.
Could be bigger.

Yes it zowie. I don't know what chunky scroll means, but it's definitely bigger than the one on the G303 I had before. I haven't had issue with the scrolling.

It's an old ps/2 rollerball dell mouse

logitech g700.

I kind of hate this mouse, for a number of reasons:
The drivers are fucked up and profiles keep resetting.
The ergonomics could be better. I personally think the mouse is too wide where the middle and ring finger rest.
The extra buttons all feel like shit, very poor tactile feeling for a $100 mouse.
The batteries die very quickly.
It has a tendency to wig out every once in a while in wireless mode.
The cable is thick and stiff (heuheu), not great when you want to use it wired.

I'll replace it one of these days.

MX510

had it for ~10 years?

The only thing I don't like is the lack of a free scrolling wheel.

Just change the fucking cable, retard. Did it with mine as soon as I moved to a cramped space.

Zowie fk

I seriously can't think of a flaw

Overpriced. That's really it though.

double motherfucking clicking. sometimes it's like a machine gun, with triple or more clicks

i won't buy a genius mouse, or any product from them for the rest of my life

Mionix avior 7000
>doesn't work with any mousepads I have tried (inaccurate movement or ghost movement at certain points on the pad)
>scroll wheel bounces or catches between points and causes bouncing

Moved to this from a roccat savu
>mouse was fuckhueg
>sensor was finnicky and had high lod
>didn't work well for my weirdass grip

I agree with all of this. Thought it would be a good upgrade from my old Naga but I've just spent the whole time missing the Naga.

g9
>it's not currently manufactured so i can't get a new one
>unfriendly to clean
>sensor isn't perfect