Internet slow as fuck

>internet slow as fuck
>fuck man my ISP is being shit again
>someone sends me a youtube link
>open it
>streams fine in 720p
>everything else still slow as fuck

What is Google doing?

Welcome to the future of net neutrality, or rather, no net neutrality.

'muricucks
Kek

Google cares about good service. Look at their Nexus phones and shit.

I don't think if in my country people or even my ISP knows net neutrality. We don't have data caps either.

Google is pretty shit desu

maybe it's just your dns being shit

My DNS is fine, hombre.

Have you tried activating your DNS?

I get the opposite of this. Internet and downloads will be fine, but Youtube will be slow as fuck to the point of 144p resolution. I just end up using jdownloader.

what are you doing besides youtube where you notice slow internet?

Google has peering, other websites may not. There could be a problem with the connection between your ISP and a higher level provider.

>We don't have data caps either.
Americucks BTFO

buying gf 50k

Works on my machine

Runescape and browsing.

I have Verizon and they're huge Jews but the serveice is ok

It's not your ISP, it's most likely your router and internet plan.

The routers they let you rent are usually shitbirds that can only handle 2-3 wifi connections before fucking everyone's shit up. If you bought your own router then it's probably shit too. Best ones are the ones that have multiple antenas.

If it's not that then it's very likely your internet plan is shit. Just a single user can use up to 20+ mbps browsing youtube and stuff.

If the router is shit then alright but I checked the router and there was minimum bandwidth and CPU usage.

You should call up your ISP then. Maybe try another one if your current one keeps being shit.

One last thinf you coukd try is change the channel your wifi signal is in. Shit is really whack when too many wifi routers in close proximity share the same channel.

He needs to activate his Almonds, first

I have never had an ISP that had traffic quotas.

content caching with akamai etc
you are grabbing a copy of the video from a server near you

Neither Datacaps or net neutrality is even discussed here in Norway. Because the state ISP can not do anything unpopular and the private ISPs need to provide a better service than the state ISP.