>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

input.club/tactile/
youtu.be/hAmJjZXYZss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw getting my mechanical keyboard in the mail

HHKB Pro 2 just came in today! Love the hell out of it already, Topre 45g are by far my favorite switch now.

NICE!

that's 2 more victims of the memes since I came back

IT IS A MEME

It's a meme that i would gladly spend money on.

This is the best mech purchase to date. Love this board. Basically feels like the heroine of typing.

Me when i got mine in the mail. Seen the mail guy and ran to the door.

Someone post a picture of a mechanical keyboard plugged into a phone please

>Someone post a picture of a mechanical keyboard plugged into a phone please

Is a tablet ok

Sure thanks

>mechanical

alright so why does this setup exist, aside from memepoints?

touchscreens are cancer

>Corsair K70 beginning to doublestrike
>Still has the Best Buy warranty
>take it there to get a fresh one for free to tide me over until I can buy a proper board
>the only non-Razershit keyboard they had was the Corsair Strafe
>it uses MX Silents
>mfw

Jesus Christ this is exactly like typing on a membrane board, and it's fucking hideous to boot.

>Corsair

we told you about Corsair, bro

Maximum efficiency phoneposting

why phonepost in the first place

>comes to keyboard thread
>lmao why are you guys using a keyboard?

Drinking the gaymer kool-aid was one of the worst decisions o my life

This is my fourth (4th) Corsair keyboard. I didn't realize until my third one that I was getting memed and only didn't notice because of the Best Buy warranty I could keep redeeming.

My god damn K95 RGB has really bad key repeating issues, happens often and to quite a few keys, but not all of them. It started happening slowly over time after i turned the keyboard over to look at the bottom. Otherwise ive done nothing else.

Any ideas? Can't afford express RMA/a new keyboard and I haven't got a spare keyboard.

Could remove all the keys and resolder ones that aren't shit.

Because I hate myself

>has the keyboard stubs switched on the back
It's not only your eyes that hate you, your writs do too.

God tier boards incoming

The case is a single piece with a fixed angle m8. It just has cutouts for those side LEDs.

jokes on you it's a raised body

Just got my mechanical keyboard a few days ago.
It is shit compared to rubber dome. I am sorry to say I completely fell for the mechanical keyboard meme. It doesnt make my gaming better, the keys make more noise, and I wasted over $120 on this shit whenI could have paid $60 for some decent rubber dome keyboard

>It doesnt make my gaming better
Why did you think it would you mongoloid?

>>It is shit compared to rubber dome. I am sorry to say I completely fell for the mechanical keyboard meme.

This is correct.

If only you listened, we always reccomend rubberdome here.

Help me decide on a switch /mkg/

zeals, ergo clears or gat browns with 67g springs?

Once I get my order of feelios I'll be able to make a comparison with vanilla mx clears. Same with the originative MOD switches. MX clears certainly do have a scratchy feeling to them however.

So, basically, if you're poor you're stuck with rubberdomes and knockoff switches, if you spend a bit more you have quality switches and if you're rich you get quality rubberdomes?

Sort of, only if you're really rich you're going back to mechs again(model f)

>(model f)

That's more of a personal preference. The Clackson McClicks will not fit everyone.

working on a bigfoot

topre/mechanical is just preference, really. Gotta justify paying out the ass for a fancy rubber dome board though :^)

I decided to go with this look and I'm modding the black alps to clicky switches.

zeals if you can afford it, 67g gat browns if your poor

skip the ergo clears

how do gat browns compare to mx shit piles?

Just compare the force graphs here:

input.club/tactile/

Either way, a gateron brown isn't going to be as tactile as a clear/feelio.

I'm new to this stuff. How hard would changing switches be in a keyboard? I've never soldered anything before in my life.

>get zealios, but
>skip ergo clears

holy shit dont listen to this goy user

what keyboard is this?

Tada68.

If its pcb mount you can just pop the switches open and change them. If its plate mount its a bit more complicated

>So, basically, if you're poor you're stuck with rubberdomes and knockoff switches, if you spend a bit more you have quality switches and if you're rich you get quality rubberdomes?

If you are Too poor for topre you are third world tier and should probably rethink your life choices unless you live in Indonesia or something

>200$ and over
>for a keyboard
>third world

ayyy

>Budget
$200
>Location (continent at least)
USA
>Preferred switch type
Cherry MX Black
>Layout
Whatever is best
>Form factor
100%
>Backlight
Would be nice but not a deal breaker
>Previous/current keyboards
I have a meme Razer Blackwidow

Help me /mkg/, I want out of this meme. I bought it a few years ago without any research.

yes if WASTING 200 bucks on a keyboard prevent you from eating, you are a third worlder.

I cant pay for that meme :(

tell to stop being pour

Can't decide between tkl realforce, hhkb and a fc660c :c

>prevent you from eating

It would prevent me from buying shit that I have a bigger priority like a new computer or some clothes.

It's winter. What's the point of buying clothes in winter when you're going to wear a fat-ass coat and boots anyway. Just wait until spring comes around when you can actually enjoy wearing nice clothes again.

I'd make you a list of everything that comes before a 200$ keyboard with switches that I haven't even tried, but I think you get the picture.

Probably going to order my switch and back plate in the next few days. Guess with that my build has officially begun.

i spend more on clothes in wither than any other time

what could possibly be more important than good feeling of oneness with the rubber cup

is there an easy way to tell? Want to switch out switches on magiforce

Unboxing time!!!

I thought of getting one of those for just media controls, then decided to just wait for whenever that RAMA guy gets s full keyboard group buy up.

I'm waiting

Wow the stupid gamer fonts looks bit better irl

Comes with cable, key puller, usb Otg cable and manual

>what could possibly be more important than good feeling of oneness with the rubber cup

A feeling of oneness with a rubber masturbation cup

Keyboard feels And looks very solid, the aluminium is a nice touch (cold to the touch)
And gateron switches are transparent so nice to see

Close up pic coming next

How do you like the memes.

Put your fingers on the memes.

>is there an easy way to tell?
look at the keyboard. If there is a plate then they are plate mount, of there isn't then they are PCB mount

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

these switches feel so stupidly light AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

brb testing a bit

The only gaymen keyboard you should buy are Ducky

Get a classic g80-3000 with double shot keycaps

It's a nice feeling isn't it

Like pillars of air, so light and so smooth

Very very fun and I'm not having typos or double letters.

In fact the only mistake so far is finding |\ instead of backspace above enter kek

The sound tho is pretty shitty after a year on topre

You'll have to slap some thicc PBT on there, sounds ten times better.

I don't know if I'm keeping it to be honest

Especially the large keys like shift seem to rattle due to stabilisers more than the abs keycaps.

I think for the price it's a nice board tho

Thinking changing my selection from the silver finish to the grey. More pics of prototypes are incoming though.

youtu.be/hAmJjZXYZss

old Dell AT101W for $38, is it worth?

If i had a soldering iron i would.

they sell for around 40 bucks so go for it

>post 5 pics and review a keyboard instead of shitposting

>Thread dies

Welp

no one cares about your opinions. Everyone is here to just post memes

How would rank HHKB 45g, RF 45g and RF 55g? Some explanation would be appreciated

Are cherry keyboards a meme? Not just the keys but a whole board.

yes

No

maybe

Hhkb first and alone

Because plastic body (yes serious) no metal plate makes for a better sound and feeling

Also god tier layout

>3 shift
>no space
I'm using a logitech wave and what's this?

I don't know

So the keyboard that I have is wearing down and I'm looking for a new one. Are those slick looking light up keyboards at best buy worth getting? What are the coolest looking and also best functioning keyboards available that when people look at my PC they'll get jealous

Those were just the keys from the set that fit the non standard layout. It doesn't have three shift keys, but it is fully programmable so you can make the whole keyboard nothing but shift keys.

any Red Scarf keyboard really, but those all cost $150+

Can you repeat the question?

All these keyboards look like they're from my grandma's shitty 80s PC. What the fuck? Is this a Sup Forums meme? I never come here. Don't you guys want to be real gamers

yes I'm a really gaymer and this my keyboard

>2010+6
>not using a pure meme keyboard

>666+666+666+6+6+6
>not using pure sex to type on

i finally get to post this

>666+666+666+6+6+6
>=2016
fug