I work just fine

rip
see u when I rich and get ram

Ok.

i use brave now sorry

>Not slow
Chrome is faster
>Not an SJW program
Have you seen Mozilla and their bullshit?
>I work just fine
Crashes crashes crashes crashes crashes

yes, you're not (that) slow
yes, not only SJW work on you
yes you are (somewhat) stable

the problem is that you are old.
older than packages at debian repo.

Its okay, i still love you

Grandpa please stop.

You were king of the previous decade anyway

Fuck off cuckfox

>using chrome
Kek
>crashes
Try running it on something that isn't a 10 year old potato. I've been using Firefox for well over 7 years and never had a single crash on Windows nor Linux.

Tell the people who ported you to OpenBSD to do a better job and maybe I will, Firefox.

Name one better browser than Firefox that isn't the BOTNET known as chrome.

Fucking neo Sup Forums makes me want to kill myself it's full of BOTNET enablers

I'm sorry firefox, it was a fun run but I use a fork now.

>firecuck
>not SJW
Nice joke user, don't forget to check your privilege, amirite?

go shove your feminine penis in other throat, you sjcunt

Nearly all the firefox forks

> told on Sup Forums
> bullying intensifies

What's the best firefox fork that doesn't kill itself when running flash?

>Have you seen Mozilla and their bullshit?
>implying google isn't the same
Also it gives them moar money, since Yahoo led by an idiot.

XD

Is this the Firefox damage control thread?

I-I STILL LOVE YOU, SENPAI! I'LL USE YOU TILL THE BITTER END!

the only reason i use firefox is because of full emoji support

>open image in new window
>want to close tab
>magnifying glass over close tab

This site is shit.

>Launch Firefox Nightly
>see this

Is there a downthemall alternative for chromium? Only reason I'm still using this crappie browser

Try Chrono.

ITT a bunch of autistic stormfags that don't get sarcasm.

I still prefer Firefox over Chrome. Not just because of functionality, but also because they seem to care about the political aspects of things. They could stop with all the bullshit SJW things, but their involvement with Xiph is fantastic, their stance on and implementation of EME is great, and so on.

What are you people doing to make firefox crash? It's NEVER crashed for me.

I still love you, Foxy Grandpa

you're dying, like netscape
sleep tight

Your overused meme is shit

Never seen this.

I'm using Firefox for Android and it seems pretty good. Displays desktop websites perfectly and embedded videos and webm's don't randomly stop playing like in Chrome. Also i can use Ublock Origin and HTTPS Everywhere addons with no issues.

Tell me Sup Forums is there another browser which does all this for android? I want to switch cus of the SJW bollocks but only if there's another browser with comparable features.

ungoogled-chromium

Still breaks on a lot of pages

firefox developer edition is *marginally* better but google botnet performance is on a whole other level f a m, to be honest, it's over mozilla is finished bankrupt and on suicide watch chek em

Mozillas Servo will be the new meme next year. Mark my words.

Memory is cheap.

It's shit

I see /g bitching about Firefox being slow every day - works fine on my Mac...

fired up my windows 7 laptop today, updated firefox and did some windows updates, it now crawls...

This is a windows issue

iridium

no fuck you, you suck and so does every alternative

Firefox on PC is fine. HTTPSeverywhere works flawlessly as does AdBlock plug ins. Haven't had a problem with crashing on Windows or on Linux (MATE 16.04).

On Android devices though. Holy shit. It takes ages to load a page (wifi or 4G LTE). Easily 30+ seconds compared to Chrome's less than 5 seconds. This is only with the above mentioned add-ons as well, nothing crazy.

This is on an LG V10 with Android 6.01 and a Samsung Tab A 8" tablet running a quad core Exynos chipset. Dunno what the hell it is, but I can see why so many switch to Chrome eventually.

And I don't pay attention to what a company does or is doing unless it directly impacts me. FF goes full blown SJW? I don't care unless that means my browser will now start auto correcting him/her to xe/xir or something wild like that.