I'm very depressed and I am on the verge of suicide. I need help I think my gf is cheating on me and I need help...

I'm very depressed and I am on the verge of suicide. I need help I think my gf is cheating on me and I need help. I need someone who can hack into someones instagram and twitter account please help me please.

A girl is not worth it. Move on. There's always better women even though it might not look like it now. My gf cheated on me once and I took pills but luckily my stomache was pumped and I'm still alive.

I went to study in Europe and met a 10 times more beautiful girl who is now the mother of my babies.

She's the mother of my child. I just need help I wanna trust her but something telling me not too

>killing yourself over some unfaithful whore
user pls

A hacker is someone who enjoys playful cleverness—not necessarily with computers. The programmers in the old MIT free software community of the 60s and 70s referred to themselves as hackers. Around 1980, journalists who discovered the hacker community mistakenly took the term to mean “security breaker.”

Please don't spread this mistake. People who break security are “crackers.”

I suffer from severe bipolar depression disorder.

Can y'all help me or not. We met when we were kids 5yrs old were 27 now please just help me

If you can't trust her, you should break up. No one here is going to help you.

Why can't anyone HELP ME... Fuck it just going to end my life. All I wanted was some help. Thanks for pushing me to suicide ppl. Enjoy life

>1.
If she's cheating on you it's probably because you suck and you're not emotionally available to fullfill her whims. Seeking professional psychiatric help / medication will probably resolve this and multiple other life issues.

>2.
You are the person who is closest to her here. You are the one who should be able to figure out her password / secret question / email easier than any of us.

>3.
Lol trying to fix emotional problems by lying and stealing information. Lol

>4.
Asking Sup Forums for help "hacking" is like asking a class of 3rd graders to parallel park your car. No one on here knows shit. Maybe one of them could figure it out but holy shit you'll fuck everything up in the process.

>5.
Nice blog faggot.

>6.
Do you have any of her nudes? Pls I'm deoressed I need to see tits omg I'll kill myself you have to plusssss.

>Having a child
>Suicide

Lets hope Tyrone and his crew sneak the kid some lunch money

Install a keylogger on her PC.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

>let me lie on the internet to try to solicit empathy so i can jack off to some whore's nudes

fixed that for you

also

>he didn't disregard women and acquire currency
i am not trolling about the above statement, while it was a teehee haha funny meme all those years ago, it actually was unrecognized wisdom. most (and i really mean most, that is not to say all) women are vapid, promiscuous/loose, and extremely unfaithful. they are driven by emotion, they have no sense of honor.

years spent together working on a relationship? she would be willing to throw that away for a night with a young buck. it never happened to me, but over time i've seen so many friends get burnt, and they also become like puppies when they get their hands on a girl - totally emotionally dependent on them.

and no, i am not part of the "red pill" or Sup Forums

lastly, i've found that most people who describe themselves as "a nice guy" are the most self-centered assholes i've met, inadvertently. i try to be humble in all my dealings with people. walk the middle ground you fuckers. you need not be either a blue balled beta, nor a wannabe badass. if you can find an honest woman in this age of acidic feminism then you have got it made. if not, prepare and discipline yourself mentally and physically to be living as an eunuch.

>worries about the kid
>waaah I'mma kms

Kill yourself already, you small-dicked millenial liberal scumbag.

Y'all are fuckin crazy

you can't have a gf if you are depressed, fix your self first, is like sad goggles and your mind will trick you cause is not working properly atm, literally fool into thinking Sup Forums would help, have you reading hacking /threads lately?

This bro.

>If she's cheating on you it's probably because
she is a cheater, ftfy yw

is never other person fault, I know cause I've cheated

do you meant like trying eat with 4 forks?

give her back tyrone

>you can't have a gf if you are depressed

You can't be more retarded.
I have a gf and I suffer from depression. A lot of people are like this

>I'm very depressed
>on the verge of suicide.
>gf is cheating
>I need someone who can hack into someones instagram and twitter account
What you need is a pair of balls and dump that bitch of a whore you call a girlfriend.

www.freelance.com
disguise it as a securiy job and ask some pajeet to do it for you

OP. What's her usernames?

don't ever get into a relationship again
either that, or kys, not even joking

if you want to still fuck around - who can blame you for that? but it isn't that hard to just say beforehand, hey, i don't think this is working out, cya

Glad to hear that bro

I just need to kno how to do it I don't want y'all in her stuff

>gf
>my

If you kys over 2/10, you're letting her win

Don't be a little fuccboi, this site is supposed to toughen you up

>believing op's "gf" was an actual living entity

kys you worthless nigger

I still remember those days of
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

>killing yourself for a cheating bitch
That's what you get for not having a waifu. WE FUCKING TOLD YOU STUPID CATTLE NIGGER!

Lmao jokes on you I don't have a gf, you kill yourself, I live happily ever after

>normie
>alive
pick one

Yeah, go kill yourself. You're a drain on humanity's resources. Fucking piece of shit.

You fucking selfish asshole didn't gave me a (you) before suicide.

kys

Here, i have the perfect thing for suicidefaggots like yourself.
Do some good for the world and don't go out like a bitch.

She's taking the dick in her whore pussy as we speak.

She's going to get pregnant with another man's child and say it's yours then leave you for him once she starts collecting child support money

OP sorry about all these faggots, I'll take care of this for you. What accounts do you want hacked?