/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Only 90s kids will get this edition.

Old Thread: ot sure what private trackers are all about?

The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

WIKI : wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

/ptg/ Guide: gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers

Other urls found in this thread:

quickbox.io?
iptorrents.com
vocaroo.com/i/s1ld0c8ilnhg
5.79.75.37/rutorrent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for LETS RIPPING BOYS

fug, now that was a tracker

I was so disappointed when ScT shut down. A friend of a friend shared his account with us and I leeched so many fucking xbox 360 games from there.

boring retard

Are 1080p encodes from 4k netflix screencaps better than streaming netflix in 1080p? Seems like a waste of storage desu. I want to watch this show in best quality but downloaded 1080p NF encode feels too artistically

5th for Semontaco, will he ever stfu?

i'm laughing at your tears, frogposter

Fuck off Kyle

Xanax staff identified
Taxi back to Xanax is on me sir

>downloading NF webrips

What do you think about quickbox.io?

I'm too lazy to waste my time with broken shit and looks like that thing just werks

Recommendations for games trackers with primarily English releases?

Just got a VPN on Black Friday special and I'm dying to use it. I have an ATT (dont say anything) business account and they honestly don't give a shit what I do or how I spend my meager 30mbpsdown5mbpsup connect.

TO THE POO LOO!

Is that a torrent client? Never heard of it.

PTH retard staff detected, bring out bacon

You seem like a pleb. iptorrents.com

Pay 20 bucks and youll be set for life

It's a faggot weeb with a gambling problem that begs for money on reddit.

KILL GOATHATERS

There's so much freeleech you don't need to pay anything. Any retard could build a buffer on ipt.

fl on aPooLoo might be extended sirs

happy christmass to pth staff

How do you type re.ddit without it saying reformat/spam? Do you pay for Sup Forums gold or whatever its called?

Youre worse than leddit. kys

thx man

fuck yeo shithole curry back to xanax

I do have a Sup Forums pass but even if I'm logged out I can say reddit

$20 to get in, unless he can find an invite.

wishing a very curry christmas to PooLoo staffs

chill ahmed, your ratio will drop

>paying for Sup Forums
he probably pays for a seedbox too

It's not hard to get one to there or Torrentleech, just has to show up to /r/invites at the right time. They're easy enough to get that I'd think invite sellers would sell it for less, I wouldn't expect to pay more than $3.

YOU DEONt ell me to chill filthy curyy poesting that shit here< go bck to your fucking dump this is elite ptp pth btn xanax go to ingia

>he can't afford a seedbox

must be a tough life, you poor fag

I've been here since before there were ever captchas. Shitposting is much more enjoyable without having to fill them out every time. Same with private trackers and seedboxes. I have a huge buffer everywhere and can just stream movies off my seedbox instead of downloading them.

>paying2chan
>spamming demon and acting like he's any better
This is just rich.

you're the most retarded among retards, bet pth made you an admin

Did alzheimerspenguin get banned yet from xanax?

>being proud of being poor

that is a secrt you moron do you think i tell thes ething so n a public FORUM you morn? you want to dox us? good luck pajeete you don't know WHO YOU MESSING with

pic - you

I downloaded some .flac albums (mp3 was not available), some of them are not marked as "Perfect" flacs, can I still transcode them to V0 and upload the torrent or do they need to be marked as perfect?

Im on hdb with a nas why the fuck would i need a seedbox? I pay $4 a month for a vpn and $55 for 330mbps internet, which i would have anyways.

I had a seedbox a couple years ago for 5 months ascended the pyramid and stopped. Made far more buffer just seeding locally desu

Oh no, look who back from school.

>paying to shitpost
KEK you forgot your memes tho

They don't need to be perfect to be transcoded, any FLAC will do as long as there are no errors.

don't know brother i don;'t go to ehat shithole but ehy invite me all the time i could o if i wanted anutime

I don't pay to shitpost though. I pay so every time I shitpost I don't have to select all the street signs 3 times in a row.

It just werks

is it viable to download music through those youtube-mp3 websites?

If you don't care about quality.

Its literally the same fag in every thread whos only on mam and xanax

then stop being a faggot with those who have enough money to afford all the fucking seedboxes they want.

>not using legacy captcha

vocaroo.com/i/s1ld0c8ilnhg

die curry filth, just so you knoe ia dont'got to schoool I"M NOT FUCKING PAJErt KID LIKE YOU ARE, I"m adult man doing stuff adyalt people do not shitting ine the loo like you xanax go

I don't care much for those either. I don't have any captchas. I like being able to get my posts out quickly, especially on Sup Forums. If I only posted here I probably wouldn't pay for it.

Hello friends at /ptg/,

I am Flika and I have been working hard in secret on a new replacement tracker for the recently lost what.cd. My development is coming along greatly, and I believe it is time I begin recruiting. And I thought to myself: what better place to recruit from than the best private tracker users in the world, users of /ptg/? Please posted your e-mails in the response to my post and we will get on our way!

Together, we can make private music trackers great again.

LET'S RIPPING, LADS!

>not shitting ine the loo
bro, you're an idiot

>implying seeding 2tb with 200MB/s connection is better than seeding 20tb with 20 MB/s connection.
stupid whatcuck

fuck odd filthy pajeert

[email protected]

i want your invite thx sir

oh look its two conjoined twins shit posting about the only tracker theyre on

You have a problem with Apollo?

there is only one replacemant for what.cf woman and it is PTH, and this is PTH forusm read before you post shit educate yourself if you want to coesist in thread

>want to discuss private trackers
>come to private tracker general
>get nothing but Sup Forums posting

good job, idiots.

guys I just got invited to EMP, does any cabal recruit from there?

>still mad hillary lost
cuck

apolo is apoolooo you curry filth
here pic is you

lol no

>come to private tracker thread and expect everyone to entertain you
>don't post any questions or contribute to the thread in any meaningful way
>bitch about everyone else

WHERE YOU GET THAT PIC SIR PLEASE DELETE

No one recruits from EMP.

[email protected]

Please also inviting to my uncle we have many 100% FLACK to uploading

as-salaam-alaikum brother, you're doing God's work keeping the filth out of our tracker

thanks guys won't need to waste my time uploading now :^)

wa alaikumsalaam brother, thansl battle is not won yet but we alneos tdestroyed all on the battlefield

haha. no.

who here /magnificentseven/ tonight lads?

fucko ff curry to xanax, here's taxi eo xanas
picture = you

pic of invite forum
i'm halfway there and want to know if it's worth it to do the rest

Only Kino patricians here.

Hello sirs is anyone here buy the seeding box? Free apollo invite offered

haha, notone in apolleo has a seedbox because all wcd seddboxes are from PTN/BTN 90% while apolo/anax are youtube flac transcodes no seeders

pic-you

I have the real seeing box see my proof 5.79.75.37/rutorrent

shutup stupid pajeet rutorrent is opent racker no ratio that is ireelevant bacause there is osomething CALLET CABAL which you filty pajeet don't underatand and it means elite tm users it's BTN PTP not opent rackers like ipt stupid curry

Fuck u bloody bastard my seeding box is best and also has iptv stream with full tata sky channel and sky sports cricket. Your tracker a pakistan shit

that's too bad

don't know much about trackers and shit and I just occasionally check sites that post when random trackers have open sign ups

even the music trackers never have the songs I'm looking for a lot of the time

YOUTE: IDIOT HOW NMANY TIMES WE HAVE TO REPEAt you sont know what are youa talking about, youare not menmer of PTP/NTN and youaare member of traker that is OPEN SIGNYUPS moron, you don't underatan what that means for secutiy all your data on seedbog is COMPRIOMISED moron

pic- you

>tfw based designated sharting aisles poster will never return

Try soulseek

what is it?

I thought this was just a meme

>>pic- you
THose tracker sound like SHIT I have more seedings on iptorrents

Not taking sides but I joined PTP on open signups, so that argument is not really valid.

It's more of an oldschool p2p program, think like Napster with folders and any file format allowed. You just connect to one user at a time to download from them. Great place to find obscure music but quality is not guaranteed. Better than Youtube2mp3 in most cases though and if you know the difference between a shitty quality copy and a good one you should do fine.

go seet on ipt then you filthy curty an dother shit open trackers whick are 2%of ptp/btno power users poeer

everyone her nows you are lying so fuck of pajeet take w taxi to xanax

There's a guy on PTH with that pic as his avatar and when you look on his profile he has more kiddy pics on there. His username is Adie. Kinda creeping me out desu.

why are yie deliberetelly lyinge on the forum, go post youe shit on apoloo xanax

I saw him